NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

oh, i thought someone graduating might have something more ballsy to say, but alas... i've heard the same speech from at least 4 or 5 people now. is it meant to guilt-trip fans into moving on or what?

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

it's just the same wishy-washy "expected to say something but can't actually mention Maho" speech that a few members have said.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

yeah (how many times are we going to have to hear it, though?)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Someone needs to tell them with the wishy-washy speeches that you can't 'build' anything if the foundations are :poop: !! I'm surprised we didn't get a 'sorry for making you worry' & 'please watch over us warmly' thrown in for good measure. :fp:

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    OK, someone has to tell it...

Today's Sasshi graduation concert - there was just Takakura Moeka from NGT48. There were aces from each 48 Group, but no Ogiyuka as NGT48's ace, also in Jiwaru DAYS. Also she's not tweeting by so long. I'm worried that this concert tells us so much that there's more than 50% chance that Ogiyuka is involved to this case in negative way :(

During yesterday's concerts public reaction to NGT48 was also so cold after all what has happened. :cold:

• Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Should NGT be disbanded, will they be erased from history books like Chris Benoit?

• Winner x 6
    • Dislike x 4
    • Creative x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Old x 1
  7. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Mashimo Kaho (2nd gen) was there too. Could it be that Sasshi chose the members she wanted? If that's the case, she doesn't like Ogiyuka neither Rika...
    Also it could be that Ogiyuka and Rika had outisde work but that's a lot of coincidences.

Hmm... I don't know what to think about it..

Edit: Mashimo Kaho said it was Sasshi's choice.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzSuwKhEZR/?igshid=1odllylq96rkn

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Probably didn't want to ruin the group photos with potential bad apples.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't think that is relevant to this thread. Rie was invited as a 5th gen and Team B member, as well as a member of Not Yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Plus she is one of Sasshi's Best friends.

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  12. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Since it's the weekend, I have time for today's updates as well (4/28/2019 http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/374-)
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She's clearly aware of the ongoing backlash against NGT, and against the "suspect" members. She advertised her concert goods by telling people the money would go to her agency and not AKS, so of course she's not going to risk any other such trouble in her final concert.

Not super important, but that's a photolog post and can still be viewed at the present moment. But since when are people suspecting Nanami?

太野 is Tano, 荻野 is Ogino.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank you, fixed! I watched the video and somehow replaced Tano with Ogino in my head since she's in the center.

15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    For those who haven't watched it yet:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The amount of dislikes and negative comment are in different level :fear:

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    OK I feel I have to say this...

I was at the Live FES on Saturday where I saw the NGT performance. Yes I enjoyed it and no I didn’t see or hear any protests but the atmosphere felt much ‘flatter’ than for the other SG stages.

From my own point of view, the biggest personal thing I noticed is that the goosebumps I normally get when I hear the intro for ‘Max Toki’ just didn’t happen. I also felt more subdued than usual on seeing Yuka but I still felt I had some appreciation for her. However I felt nothing for Katomina whose beauty I’ve always admired - but for Noeppi I felt downright anger. That girl who used to make me smile so much and who I enjoyed meeting last year is now for me an obnoxious bully.

Earlier I saw the Sucheese stage which included Tsugumi and when she introduced herself I did hear one person boo her but otherwise she was generally welcomed by the audience.

Right then, in a few hours I’ll be meeting Ogiyuka in HS. I’ll report on the encounter in her thread sometime later this evening. My feelings about that now? Apprehension when there should be excitement. Well I’ll see what happens.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
  17. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Regarding why Japanese prosecutors only take cases they think they can win, and might not try to prosecute the assaulters:
    Reminds me of game Phoenix Wright (a defense attorney), because he takes a lot of cases that he thinks he can't win (to defend) but he believes in the defense client's innocence. The prosecutor in the game always believes he will win.

• Creative Creative x 2
  18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

That's exactly why I know that fact; I'm a huge Phoenix Wright fan and so I did some studying up on actual Japanese courtroom procedure. The game was after all created as a reflection and satire of Japan's court system. It was quite disheartening, but not very surprising, to find out how it tends to work - though there have been reforms in the recent past, I'm given to understand that cases that aren't open-and-shut are pretty rare. From Wikipedia:

Yep, I'm sure these guys are "rehabilitated" after their adventure to a holding cell :hmm:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm sure the 2nd girls not picked were merely because they weren't in Sasshi's radar. For the 1st gen, she picked Moeka because she's likely her favorite out of the bunch, but going for anyone else not knowing who's good and who's bad for sure might be problematic and she just wanted a peaceful concert without issues. Not even Sasshi is completely sure of the whole picture.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another article ripping Aki-P.

Yasushi Akimoto's irresponsibility continues to ignore the NGT 48 problem

"The critics of Yamaguchi are not only the members who taught idol hunters their time to go home, etc., but also the operating company AKS, which does not take any effective hand or takes any responsibility, even though such cases have happened. I think that it is directed to Yasuki Akimoto who is the creator of the dangerous AKB commercial law and the producer of NGT48.
    With this, re-forming of NGT48 will not create the same excitement as before. It is the end of the AKS, the management side that just made wrong initial response.

Even though these various problems have sprung up, why is Akimoto Yasushi, who has created and made a big profit from the AKB Commercial Law, why he is not speaking outrightly?"

https://president.jp/articles/-/28567

Written by
    Motoki Masahiko, who has written other articles about the assault in the past.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1