1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kubo Shiori (Kubochan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 1
  2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    The first episode of her LINE show. The guest is Yakubo Mio. Kubo y Kubo.
    IMG_20190201_053429.jpg IMG_20190201_053456.jpg IMG_20190201_053500.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Miyagi Sendai Tabi Shiori
    50590582_992923140899643_5385907229910106112_o.jpg 50796893_987805824744708_3849511180892635136_o.jpg 50799462_987801094745181_4200225883727855616_o.jpg 50758797_992920847566539_2253659968316112896_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Kubochan regular show episode 2 on LINE LIVE will be aired on 26. The guest is Kakehashi Sayaka.

And congrats for the new vocalist of Nogidan. The world will realized how beautiful your voice.

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    The four days concert was historical for Kubo Shiori.
    She left her mark in every single day. Let me elaborate.

First day (Feb 21st), she's basically Ikuchan's substitute. Starting from Ikuihoshi's song Koko janai doko ka, and up until she centered Dankeschon. Many were reminiscing the last day of last year's National Summer Tour Miyagi (Sep 2nd 2018) where Kubochan participated in Dankeschon encore.
    photo_2019-02-26_15-22-25.jpg
    Koko janai doko ka

Second day (Feb 22nd), she's Himetan's. The good thing is Kubochan filled her position in both Cinq Etoiles (Otona e no chikamichi) and Nogidan (Shitsuren shitara, kao wo arae!), and even centered Futougou. Literally every comments I came across praised Junna and Kubochan (who subbed Johnson and Himetan) because the singing was great. Asuka looked like having fun as the drummer and the Kishidan guitarists elevated the song even more.
    D0BjmhBUUAAdeqV.jpg
    Shitsuren shitara, kao wo arae!

Third day (Feb 23rd), she didn't get to center except Mirai no Kotae and Fuminshou, but something interesting happened during Atarashii Kafun performance. Allegedly Ikuchan mistook her lyrics but didn't realize it (accounts said that it should be second verse but Iku sang the first verse again;can't confirm) and Kubochan without faltering, quickly harmonized with Ikuchan as if it's the correct one and continued on. The lyrics they sang and the ones shown on big screen were different. The audience were astonished.
    D0IWQP1UYAUzJ2o.jpg
    Mirai no kotae

In those three days she managed to became topic among fans, but the climax is the fourth day, Nanase grad concert (Feb 24th).
    She wasn't reflected much on screen for those who watch through the live viewing, but when she was, it was impactful. That was the performance of Kimi wa boku to awanai hou ga yokatta no kana, which she centered (again, in Himetan's position). In the end of the song, she bawled her eyes out.
    D0NW5-eVYAEKECo.jpg D0LpNK_U8AAFHX7.jpg D0NW5-gVYAEp_23.jpg
    Kimi wa boku to awanai hou ga yokatta no kana

Why was that? Apparently there is a backstory for this.
    The reason was because one of her dreams came true. In her latest interview with EXTaishu (Dec 2018), there is this question:
    D0LpNK9U0AEb9IN.jpg
    -If it's about Under song, the one centered by the graduated Nakamoto Himeka-san, "Kimi wa boku to awanai hou ga yokatta no ka na", someday I would like to hear Kubo-san sings it.
    Kubo: In my blog, I wrote "I was able to dream about the thing I want to come true for the sake of myself", and that said dream is about this. One day, I want to be able to tell Himeka-san, "I sang 'KimiBoku' in a Live.", and if the day I am able to convey that to her come, it will be great."

which throws a reference to the said blog, posted on Oct 1st 2018 (which unfortunately I didn't translate here)
    ここ最近、夢ができました。
    それは初めて
    自分のために、
    叶えたいと思えた夢。
    いつか叶えられるといいです。
    As for now, I was able to dream.
    This is the first time
    For the sake of myself,
    The dream that I thought and wants to come true.
    If it can come true someday, it will be great.

Coupled with her message on the KimiBoku song title placard during the concert,
    D0LIPmOU8AEdAzo.jpg large.jpg
    大切な人に届きますように
    In order to reach the precious one

Japanese fans goes wild. For Kubo oshi her love towards Himetan isn't something surprising anymore, but a lot who just discovered this are touched by the deep meaning of her tears. Right from the end of the concert (where the most of the concert crowds finally back online) and continued on until two days later, they talk about this topic. I believe this matter is one of the biggest fourth day topics Japanese fans talk about in twitter and matome after of course, Nanase related ones. It's just like Zambi stage all over again.

By the way, this month's Kubo Shiori no Nogizaka Noborizaka Line Live will start at 20:00 JST
    The guest this time will be 4th gen Kakehashi Sayaka
    https://live.line.me/channels/21/upcoming/10680901

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The day she centered Futogou i was hoping she also centered Kimi wa Boku and Shitto no Kenri as well. While Kimi Wa Boku become true, Shitto no Kenri turn out to Rentan. I hope she also sang Jibun no Koto tbh :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yes. This 4-day BD live is perfect for Kubochan.
    Atarashii Kafun is the one performance I have waited so long to see. Well I have to wait longer for the Bluray copy :cold:
    But the 4th day is awesome. My favorite UG song originally centered by one of my favorite Nogi member now performed by my 3rd gen oshi. :XD:
    And to substitute for my oshi on the first day. All performances she participated. Oh and she joined the rest of 3rd gen during Jibun janai Kanji performance. I'm very happy for Kubochan the most.
    Can't wait to get my hand on that Bluray copy.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jatuh

Jatuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Kubo's regular show on linelive will be advertised in Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjiku and Shinogawa station during March 22 to 24. Also I believe there will be a next show after that. Congrats!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 2
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    New Miyagi Sendai Tabi Shiori TV CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    very nice place

12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 6
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congrats Kubo-chan :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  14. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Seems her LINE LIVE show is a special show to promote 4th gens [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Good. Someone's got to do it! Plus also when we get the Kubo Gundan you know when and why it started!

I hope she does establish a nice relationship with 4th Gen. That's what a good senpai would do. Pay it forward, Kubo-chan.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nguyen

Nguyen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Congrats Kubochan for returning to the senbatsu and center 2nd row

• Like Like x 4
  18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Her small interview after being selected as fukujin
    photo_2019-04-15_11-18-38.jpg photo_2019-04-15_11-25-48.jpg photo_2019-04-15_11-27-53.jpg
    "What do you want to do your best in this selection?"
    The last time I was selected
    I could not make the best out of it
    Nothing but frustration remained
    This time whatever I have to do in regard to the single
    I want to make this single to be without any regrets

Congratulations. Now show the world what you're capable of. You have promised someone.

• Like Like x 4
  19. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Kato Shiho of Hinatazaka just updated her blog, this time featuring Bocchan.
    D4SEQryUEAAUpxQ.jpg D4SGA7gUEAEVfrU.jpg D4SE3r6UcAEqvg5.jpg D4SE33dU8AAKAm4.jpg
    They went out together some time ago. Toshichan said that Bocchan is like an adult so she didn't feel like Bocchan is younger, but was quickly reminded that Bocchan is really younger when she asked Toshichan to buy her melon soda or apple juice. Thank you for the photos.

Bocchan herself also updated the same thing a day before, in her mobame

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori