1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Lmao 'Guren no Yumiya' started playing in my head :lol:

2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Momo, Yoda, and Kubo dance to 'koko ni inai dareka no tame ni, ima nanika dekiru no darou/what can you do now for those who aren't here' part.
    Let that sink in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I must say the happy virus in this song is quite strong, I keep listening to the song on repeat. And when I'm not listening to it, it keeps playing in my head.:D
    And re-watching the MV for the second time I must say Ashu is a good center, this is certainly better than two of her previous center songs. While Maiyan excels in her expression in Synchronicity, Ashu stands out with her sharp dance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @Ikutafan I like your take on that part of the choreo. Interesting, not to mention, plausible. [hehe]

5. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    This song... This song... THIS SONG AND MV ARE AWESOME :inlove:

Since first watching I've tear drops in my eyes, because it looks so perfect. Hope that this song will go to be popular wide world, because it deserves it <3 This song is so happy and cheerfull :blush:

Also my Nogioshimen - Ikuchan looks so awesome, Ashu is burning all hearts by her smile and Maiyan is telling "Dude, please invite me for dinner. I'm perfect Lady" etc.

6. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

Asuka fits the center position so well like I am so proud of her.
    I am liking the song and the MV just fine, it is so up-lifting and can't help to keep replaying it. Yes it does have the Synchronicity vibe, but to me a very good job done on this MV. Can't wait for all the songs/MVs to be shown.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I really like the MV.
    and there are some parts in the song that make me like it too.

reading through comments in Youtube, I didnt know that they have a lot lot of foreign listeners, a lot of comments in English.

8. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Love the song. Love the MV.

Bring on the rest of the tracks, I say!

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Amazing! The music video along with the music itself is simply wonderful. For a center song that is for Saito Asuka she couldn't have done it any better and the way she conveyed the song with her expressions showed her strongest features about her character and it was done to it's upmost perfection. The video is spectacular in my opinion but what I think makes the grasp of the video to me is the iteration of transforming new and old arts and crafts together. I would like to expand my thoughts on this but I find it difficult to explain... Moving on the most major key point for me in this video is how I love the techniques they use with their dresses it's too aesthetically pleasing to me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    already imagining if they do this song live, with the audience clapping in the end :3 :3 :3

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What's the purpose of this video?

14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This probably won't get subbed since it's so minor, so I translated their comments on the MV for fun:

-Manatsu jokes that the background dancers are the 5th gen.
    -Miona likes the feeling of the dancers entering the light from the darkness. Manatsu thinks the purple colors are beautiful.
    -Manatsu had brown hair at the time of the MV.
    -Manatsu says the movements and clapping feel different than previous songs.
    -Miona says Kazumin’s performance feels theatric. All three like Kazumin’s dance moment a lot.
    -Asuka says Ikuta’s dance moment also has a musical (musical theater) feel.
    -Everyone's impressed by the main circle dance, saying it's beautiful.
    -Manatsu asks if Asuka was nervous when she danced alone on the stage, she also jokes that the members on the sidelines didn’t want to stare too obviously at Asuka so they sort of gave her the side-eye.
    -Miona says Ikuta was very noisy(?) when they were shooting the sequence where Asuka walks down a corridor of members. Manatsu agrees it was nighttime shoot and they had a fun time being rowdy.
    -All three are excited when happy Kazumin shows up again during the final sequence.
    -Manatsu super likes the moment when Asuka gazes at the camera before dancing. Because it’s super cute.
    -Asuka says the final sequence where she stands on top is when she was actually nervous.
    -Miona says Asuka kept being told, “big smile.” Asuka agrees she’s not good at “big smile.”
    -The final sequence was actually the first sequence to be shot.
    -Asuka likes how the sound continues at the end, even when they stop singing.

-They conclude it’s a song you can watch with a smile, and makes people genki. Asuka almost cries, she felt moved.
    -Miona says even a monkey could learn the clapping part. Manatsu is like, don’t bring up monkeys just because you like monkeys.
    -Manatsu confesses that during the MV shooting, while the set was being changed around, she slipped into Asuka’s center position between Iku-chan and Maiyan and stared into the camera. They jokingly consider doing this as a prank on a future TV performance.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    ok the full MV made me appreciate it more. Cute song and video, but surely not one of their best singles.

I just hope that they do not try hard again to replicate Synchronicity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I wasn't feeling the song initially but watching the MV moved me such that the song is growing on me. It feels a bit different somehow despite having synchronicity vibes.

Cheers!

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Miona just being Miona :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I kinda like this girl
    My Goddess . . . IKUTA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Nope, I'm not promoting :lol:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am not Machine, but here you go:
    ----------------------------------------

The Music Video of Nogizaka46’s 23rd single "Sing Out!", which is to be released on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019, has finally been released!!

The MV of “Sing Out!” that was recorded early in April, in a studio in Yamanashi prefecture, has the concept of “Singing joyfully with everyone”, and “Enjoying the song while clapping”, as the title implies. It was managed by video director Ikeda Kazuma and choreographer Seishiro, the “golden combo” that also worked on last years JRA winning song “Synchronicity”!!

For this recording, three full days of dance lessons were conducted, except for Saito Asuka, who acts as the center and has a lot of solo parts, her lessons started ten days before the start of the MV recording. After learning many dances, we did the recording. In both the solo and group dance scenes, we decided to take them in one cut to accentuate the flow. There was no room for errors, so there was a tension in the air while we progressed the recording.

The lyric line “Can you hear the voices of your friends?” reached the heart of many members, and there was also a moment during the recording in which the emotions of one member after another got the best of them.

A human being is by no means alone, there is definitely a friend somewhere. About a month has passed since a new life began (?not sure about this translation), so please be sure to take a look at this MV in which we put our heart and soul to make everyone smile and become happy.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    When i hear this song first thing that come through my mind were V6 single song title WAになっておどろう (WA ni Natte Odorou ) even nogi kids have sing this song with v6 but i forgot what show it is...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1