1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Does anyone know roughly what Miru said in her letter to Fuuko? Very curious to know.

Thanks in advance for any info :)

2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Sales out.
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/obp/w/2018-04-16/
    Code:
    ┌────────────┬────────┬────┬─────────┐
    │       date │  sales │ PB │   notes │
    ├────────────┼────────┼────┼─────────┤
    │ 2018-04-16 │   1245 │  9 │         │
    ├────────────┼────────┼────┼─────────┤
    │      total │   1245 │  9 │         │
    └────────────┴────────┴────┴─────────┘

Not the best start... Might be the only week with ranking, I suppose?

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There's been very little promotion for it from what I can see. Normally with a photobook release you get a burst of shoots in other mags to promote the book but I haven't seen very much of that. I've only seen a few sample pictures so I was hemming and hawing about buying the book myself but I'll probably get around to it this week.

4. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    I miss FuuMiru

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in ModelPress.

It is clear that Fuuko Yagura (22) , who graduated from NMB 48 in 2018 and retired from the entertainment world, will return.

The first television appearance after her return is Episode 5 of the Japanese television drama "Wakuri no Warrior" broadcasted on May 15th (10 o'clock on every Wednesday). From now on, including actresses, we will expand the range of activities to multiplayer.

Her comment:
    I've been connected with SNS, etc. since I graduated, and I was always getting well there. Even if I couldn't meet, I was really happy to be able to communicate with you.

I myself, but I really wanted to challenge again, but I did not take courage very much and kept it down, but when I was allowed to read your comments, "I look forward to the day I will meet again someday There was a warm word, "I'll be waiting for you anytime," and your words helped me to be a great power to take the next step.

It is full of feeling of heartfelt gratitude that there are people still supporting us despite the long rest period of one year. "

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.20.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.20.48 PM.png

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1837455

• Like Like x 3
  8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another interview in ModelPress with 24 pictures.

"Fuuko Yagura (22), who retired from the entertainment world after graduating from NMB 48 in 2018, responded to the interview for the first time after returning to shock in May 2019.

-You announced a return a little over a year after your retirement. The voices of the fans' joy were also raised a lot on SNS.
    Yagura: I graduated with a feeling of resignation a little, such as "I will not have a place to meet all the fans," but now it's such a great dream to be able to see you all again is. The other day I had a fan event, and even then, my fans said, "It's nice to see you so fast, it looks like a dream," but I also felt the same way, so I'm really happy to see you over the first year.

-When you graduated from NMB 48, did you feel that you wanted to continue working after that? Or, when you graduated, did you feel that it was "well"?
    Yagura: When I graduated, I lost sight of my group goals. I thought that the team did not let me do the center, let me do the center in a single, and I had nothing left.

-The story of the beauty magazine also heard the story of actress business, what kind of thing do you want to challenge from now on?
    Yagura: I like makeup and beauty, so I want to appear in many beauty magazines. However, I have a goal to become an actress and I entered NMB 48, so I still want to challenge ..... I, greed (laughs). Also, I like ice, so I have a commercial for ice (laughs). Anyway, the first goal is to create a place where everyone who supports me can see me."

And much more.

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 1.18.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 1.18.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 1.19.18 PM.png

https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/1844206

• Like Like x 2
  10. irontech

irontech Next Girls

11. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Fuuchan will appear in Weekly Playboy #47 and will feature some gravure shots.

Source link : https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2148386/

upload_2019-11-23_5-32-24.png

Update : Due to the pictures being posted before as mentioned by a forum member, the pics are already remove to avoid misinformation.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Screenshots? Really? :( Instagram is not that difficult to get photos from. Also you are an accidental example, why currently galleries are garbage, because the said photosession has been already posted. But you will never know it was this one.

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think you should cut him a little slack. If you view page source, you see things like this:

https:\/\/scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com\/v\/t51.2885-15\/sh0.08\/e35\/p640x640\/74889150_2417984628499193_5365815569967460080_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=105&oh=875d3095d703d4eaf2f4164212d88fe1&oe=5E86D01D

To get the url of the image you have to remove all the "escape" characters / by hand. These are not really escape characters since escape characters come before, not after. I don't know what they are actually called.

At least that is the only method that I have found.

P.S. and when I am lazy, I use screen shots as well, but I try to leave out the little arrows at the side and dots at the bottom so it is not so obvious.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    OR you could copy the link to the individual "post" to JDownloader and it will collect the files (with random filenames though).

What about providing sources of photosets, so posters like above won't confuse future with past?

15. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    OT?
    Ok, actually you have to remove the \'s to make it a correct URL
    URL's by definition use /'s (slash or forward-slash), \ is a backward-slash and yes it is used as escape or 'this is followed by a special character'. But a lot of browser will also accept \ instead of / in the URL because... users...
    BTW, script strings sometimes use a repeat of the first character for escaping it inline (very annoying).
    (Nice picture of Haruka BTW)
    /OT?

16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Thank you for the information you provided about the previously posted pics.

17. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    icecream fuuko vs hot noodle

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz