1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hurry, hurry, hurry. Churi and Honono are on J-Melo this week. The whole second half of the show is about ramen in Yamagata. They take a tour and do lots of eating. Of course SKE48 songs get some airplay as well.

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 10.35.41 AM.png

The next showing will be in about 3 1/2 hours.

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 10.41.02 AM.png

Check the schedule for times in your area.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/

P.S. Don't forget to check out Rena hosting Doki Doki! every Sunday.

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 10.41.20 AM.png

2. welp

welp Next Girls

The endurance to perform multiple songs without break = stamina, not skill.

An individual SKE girl doesn't perform 12 songs non-stop but they take turns performing by dividing girls into several units. They also actually take breaks with all long talk parts.

Yes, she wants. She said she joined Produce48 for the training. Why did she want to take dance and singing training if she didn't want to pursue music career? When she performs, you can see she's full of the passion. Her love for the stage is so strong. Can a successful business quench her thirst to stand under the limelight?

But, without slightiest skill, how long will the general public want to see her?

If I work for a small company for 5 years, I may feel stuck and want to move to a bigger company. But, if before I quit, the small company is acquired by a big company thus, the small company becomes an arm of the big company and, employees of the small company with impressive performances may be transferred to the big company, I will surely delay my leave.

It's the same. The graduation train might be common, but if the new board gave the members convincing promise that they would be given better opportunities in ent industry, members must revise their grad plan and some must have postponed. Most idols become idols as they have always wanted to be celebs.

The price of SKE was 3,000 millions and it generated 360 millions profit yearly? So, the group will break even for its price after 8 years? Can SKE keep its level of profitability for next 8 years and, no hate but can SKE even last for 8 more years (makes it a 18 years-old girl group)? 8 years is a very very long period for a girl group and much longer than entire lives of many girl groups. 360 millions even is operating profit, not net profit (not subtract the tax and debt interest yet). SKE may transition into a talent agency so it can last longer than the group but, in that case, won't it be cheaper to found a brand new talent agency and recruit SKE girls (as double contract) than to buy out SKE?

But, who knows if Keyholder really paid 3 billion yen and who knows if Keyholder cares the profit from this deal at all.

• Old Old x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Read again:

The SKE48 business disclosed at the same time is the result of the fiscal year ending November 2017, with sales of 2.15 billion yen, operating income of 360 million yen, and released publicly. Among the parties in the industry, it is regarded as "high value asset".

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

For the note, both 2.15 billion and 3 billion is in the article.

The former is "asset value" of SKE as written in the transfer clause, while the latter is the estimated number media guessed of what Keyholder spend to acquisition SKE. Only God, AKS and Keyholder who know how many actual money spent here.

5. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Are you saying that company that manage SKE48 before this (which is AKS) is a small company???

The main issues are not my previous company is suck, my new company is better, so it is better that I stay. Some might think like that but some might not especially if you stay for 9-10 years, not 5 years. Some might have thinking 9-10 years is long enough. It is time to move on to other things especially if they have some planning in mind after graduation.

Why the new company want to convince the girls that stay for around 9-10 years which had decided that she want to move on to stay even longer. They are not Kami-7 level. The company are in the line of business that it is expected that the girl will graduate sooner or later and 9-10 years is long enough. AFAIK, majority of the girls graduated around 7-8 year after being part of the member. Hence it is expected that they will announce graduation. Why the company should prevent something that had been expected?

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Is it possible for once to not answer 10~20 days later ?
    So you take 1 thing in Jurina's long idol career and generalise. (Don't forget none of the Produce 48 contestant clearly knew what to expect in the 1st place)
    Can one say for sure Jurina wants to be an actress because of the acting jobs she had until now ?
    Or a choregrapher because of her dance ?
    If only it was that simple.

Ask Acchan's fans. (she graduated nearly 7 years ago).

Only the girls know.
    Still, a good dozen of girls will leave the groups next year at the same period (and the same scenario every years), especially among members who are facing the choice of continuing being idol or studies, and among veteran members.
    17 girls had their last handshake event the last weekend.
    Is it a lot ? yes
    Is it abnormal ? not really
    Are 48 groups going to collapse because of this ? certainly not
    Are 48 groups in danger: NGT48 are, others no.
    I wonder what narrative you are trying to push ?

Also for a group who's one of the gimmick is to constantly bring new faces in it's roster and groom them, it's not in it's interest to keep a girl who wishes to go on her own, neither in the girl's.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two stories about SKE 48 Concert Flame Kanto Tour 2019.

The first is about the performance by the youngsters in Gifu and the second about the live viewing on Hulu.

The idol group “SKE 48” will hold “SKEBINGO! PRESENTS SKE 48 Concert Kanto Tour 2019 ~ Everyone Thank you for waiting ~ @ Gifu” at Nagara River International Convention Center in Gifu City. Twenty young members from Gifu, such as Ruka Kitano (19) and Ayaka Ota (18), performed twice daily.

The venue heats up to the single medley of seven consecutive songs from the opening "Pareo emerald". The venue became a melting pot of excitement both day and night for the full performance of all 24 songs by the next generation members.

20 people selected from the sixth term to the draft third term appear in the live of this day. “To gain experience in young people” (Yusa Asuka SKE 48 theatrical manager) Matsui Jurina (22), Suda Akari (27) et al. It was only.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 1.59.21 PM.png

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1388652/

Live tour "SKEBINGO! PRESENTS SKE 48 concert flames Kanto tour 2019-everyone who collaborated with SKE 48!" SKEBINGO! Let me play a play in Gachi! " I have been waiting for a long time. " SKE 48 that has been toured all over the Kanto area The additional performances jumped out of the Kanto area and will be held in Gifu on May 9th, and will be held at the Nagoya International Conference Center Century Hall on the 29th , It has been decided that the Nagoya performances will be distributed in real time by the online video distribution service Hulu. SKE48 members are scheduled to make a full appearance at the time from 6.30 pm, when real-time distribution will be performed.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 2.09.18 PM.png

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/189236/

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Iunno bout you, but ever since the case breakout,

- Ota Ayaka has been harassed on SNS because(who would've thought)people can't differentiate her name and certain member in NGT. Look at"#太田彩夏はSKE" hashtag on twitter to see what was an attempt to set things right became a contest of "Post your best Ayamelo meme".

- Tanabe Mizuki showroom were nagged with question about NGT to the point it became inconvenient just because her Niigata native. That's within days of 9kisei finally getting their mobame/SR account in April.

- 755 account of various members(AKB, HKT mostly. SKE? naive to say there's none)has been flooded with comment of,
    "I love you but I can no longer support you because of AKS".
    Most of it has been deleted already. But Okada Nana part has been translated.

Point is, does all things above are dangerous? Not really. Aimed at wrong target? Of course.
    Good luck Keyholder if they bought a group with consumer mentality like that.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

People have every right to say that. AKS treatment of Maho HAS turned a lot of people off 48-groups. Maybe it's good for the members to know why people might be disappearing from their lanes and that it's not their fault but managements.

The chairwoman of AKS who told Maho to leave the group is a board member of Keyholder. Good luck SKE members if anything happens to you and you look for sympathy from Keyholder.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Btw, read in danger of disbandment.

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The SKE Co.,ltd. Not entire Keyholder.
    Just petty hard-to-differentiate details, probably won't change the impression that "once a cesspit, always cesspit".

I agree though with "people has right" part. Things went so sour there it really turned off people, even from their initial stance. Hard to argue with that.

13. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Because AKS still holds 20% of SKE Co., Ltd.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Key line:

"we will aim to strengthen the organizational system by raising awareness of crisis management."

16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    nice one. New SKE management really tries hard to become better :)

Just read on twitter that they gonna tell the fans some news in June. I think a new single and maybe some concerts?

17. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yup, this group is really amazing.
    I think they lead 48G rn and I can't wait for a new single.

18. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/SHIKIGAKU_2015/status/1131046599876943872
    Nowadays, SKE can not provide the basis for organizational management, such as lack of discipline, ambiguity of roles and responsibilities, etc., and there are many reports of events and cases caused by them.

This is going to be interesting

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Can't improve the grid without knowing first which organizational/managerial area is lacking.

Yup, such quick response is approved.

20. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2019