1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, anyone knows if Neru has any siblings ?

2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's just a recruiting for the "unofficial" fan committee that will organised various "ceremony" such as the send-off ceremony at the last handshake, etc. It's pretty standard. "unofficial" as in you still mostly have to play by the rule as other people, but the official usually recognised you and give you some form of coordination.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    On the first day I got my (limited) Neru-chan cards for the 3rd Anniversary and she looks beautiful as always.

[​IMG]

She is doing her best for us. She looks happy and ... she gained some weight [hehe]

------------------------------------------

As @innosu said. Fans are preparing a send off on her last handshake.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thanks for clearing it up. I didn't really understand what was going on.

7. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Keyakizaka46 don't do graduation ceremony, god knows why.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

8. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Since Neru didn't get a graduation concert and all so the ceremony is up to fan~

Is anyone here attending her last IHS? do we have any pj to give her a great send off because I 'd love to give her my thanks
    Like a messages board or a book or something, I can contribute the design or layout
    Little girl has been through a lot and she should have a properly send off

I guess I'll be back to Nogi and Hinata after Neru loss

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@cvbm Keyaki doesn't do graduation ceremony or announcements at concerts. They even removed the senbatsu formation announcement on Keyakake because some members were not okay with it (Techi, Zuumin, Neru). I don't think Hinata does it either on HinaAi. Only Nogi who constantly does all these things because they were supposed to be the rival to AKB48 who does somewhat similar things. Hinata members grown from Keyaki so they have probably similar mindset for all this like Keyaki.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So what's with the Techi-Neru on a date rumour?? Don't know if it's true or not but my Techi-Neru heart is too excited!

• Like Like x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Well, I personally don't think they have a romantic kind of relationship, but in fact Neru and Techi were supposedly seen together at a restaurant in a Tokyo subway station precinct on Wednesday, as reported on this page. The report is from someone who has a Twitter account for idol sightings. He says that of course he did not speak to them, but that they both "radiated a divine aura." Techi wore a skirt and Neru a dress. If the report is true.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I note that it is a "cafe-bar." I wonder what Neru drank, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Rikopi-chan blog.

"Finally got a 2 shot with Nagahama-san but was while she was brushing her teeth". :cute:

[​IMG]

------------------------------

From Risa-sama blog.

[​IMG]
    :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    what she's doing now?

no recent news...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Probably still taking pictures of members and staffs for memories lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I know it's the Keyakizaka46 style.
    But this graduation has been ... exasperating.
    Instead of being able to enjoy the last months of Neru. Directly it seems that she's disappeared from the face of the earth.
    She hasn't shown up with the rest of the group, she hasn't gone to more keyakittes, no photosession.
    I don't know if other people will have worked this style of graduation, but every day I feel more sad.

PS: I speak from the point of view of international fan. I know that Japanese fans have enjoyed their last handshakes and the 3rd anniversary concert. But ... from my point of view, and for me (European) it has been a disaster.
    The only thing that would make me feel better, would be to say that they are going to get the concerts for sale, so we can enjoy them.
    But it doesn't seem that they are going to do it. Total disappointment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I know how hard it is as an international fan too but at least she recently updated her blog. For now all activities are ceased hence why we don't see her. It's sad but that is how it is. We are actually blessed to know she will be fully graduated by June cos normally once you announce graduation, it's the end of your activities.

18. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    why i feel lonely knowing i will not see, hear her again.

well trying too switch to other and it's not work, still missing something...

i miss her...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'll be sort of done with Keyaki after Neru leaves. Like, I'm still going to watch Keyakake because I like the group as people, I'm just - personally - not enjoying the music anymore. And my oshimen (Zuumin) and my other favourite members - Neru, Yone - are all gone. Some spark inside me was extinguished the day first Zuumin and then Neru announced they were graduating, I just don't feel the same about the group as I did a year ago. Or maybe as far back as Kaze ni Fukarete mo when I started to genuinely prefer Hiragana to Kanji. It's rough, I like Keyaki. . . but the music is just. . . . it's not bad, it's just not for me. Hinata, though, I love. Loooooooooooove.

My only hope is that at some point Neru returns to entertainment and doesn't just vanish, she was/is so sweet, smart, funny and entertaining - oh, and she should absolutely do something with that bass guitar Sawabe bought her.

I wish her all the best things in life, she will be missed. So, so much.

• Like Like x 6
    • Old Old x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I thought it will be lonely after she leaves but actually I am loving these recent changes and with the 2nd gen, there has been some enjoyable moments. Of course it is sad we won't see her again but I told myself I won't let her departure affect my love for the group she was a part of and clearly loved it