1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I know 11gatsu no Anklet is about unrequited love but does it have a lesbian theme or just friends in general?

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just a question about Gugutasu no sora and the stage dresses. Is this pure AKB creations or are there originals somewhere in Japan or in the rest of Asia? Very beautiful dresses in which case.

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    No answer about my question above but I'm not surprised. :D But I have another question. I hope it is right to put it here because the Stage48 Shop section seems to be more or less dead. I'm thinking of buying a couple of AKB48 Request Hour DVD-boxes but for some reason Amazon don't ship to my country. I wonder if someone honest person living in Japan can order them and then ship them to me and I transfer the money to your bank account?

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I can personally recommend @Sakuraism, he's helped me several times with obtaining items from Japan. His proxy and shop business is very much alive and thriving!

5. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Likely 100% Shinobu's work.
    You can try to search on the former Google+ senbatsu members SNS, some of them posted some interesting shots of their dresses, with some very very closes ones.

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 Thanks. Then I have at least one name. Let's see if there is more candidates. I'm sure Takumi could have helped me but he's been sick for one year and a half.

@Kaminari @lionel90 Yes, I suppose it's a mix from different countries.

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, he will help me. Thanks for the tip. Btw, it's stupid. A 4 DVD box only 500 Yen. For example RH 2012.

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Where do you get the lesbian theme from? For me it's just a guy whose ex-girlfriend he still love suddenly contacted him and told him she will married/has new boyfriend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Oh it's from a guy's point of view? I thought since the girls were singing it, that it was from a girl's point of view lol.

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    AkiP's quite often wrote songs where although it were girls singing the pov is from guy. For example most of (although not all) the songs using "boku" when addressing the singer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ohhh I never knew that mainly because I don't check the translations that much. Thank you so much!

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I'd say go for it. The fandom can always use more translators, and/or perspectives. And more importantly, it is as good a chance as any to exercise your language skills. ;)

Besides, one of the more prominent news translators has been having quite the melt-down for the past year or two.

14. Hotsushikun

Hotsushikun Kenkyuusei

Is there any AKB48 concerts that have done tours outside of Japan? I know there are plenty of them, but they are somewhat limited to me upon seeing some of them. I know only anime convention they attend, such as Anime Expo 2010. Do you know any of tours outside of Japan that AKB48 did?

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Stage48 Wiki has a section: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48#Foreign_Concerts

16. Hotsushikun

Hotsushikun Kenkyuusei

That's interesting, but why few international tour? It would be great if they can have more international tour, like touring in USA, South Korea, Italy, or Brazil and other countries things like that.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Out of Asia, it is not profitable at all, because their public is too small.
    The thing is, they won't go anywhere without sponsors backing.

I'll talk about the last time a 48/46 group came to Paris: Nogizaka46, in july 2014.
    Despite the free and great performances, the crowd wasn't that big
    They had a huge Rakuten booth which was somewhat empy of people all the time.

So was it worth to fly 16 girls + staff + the rakuten material + the booth rental ?
    Not at all.

Yukirin came 1 day during Japan Expo 2 years ago, but she was a very last minute guest. (and it wasn't part of her initial shedule). so not many people either.

18. Hotsushikun

Hotsushikun Kenkyuusei

@lionel90

Is there are any reason why J-Pop don't tour internationally, because they don't care about international fans. And the crowd not having big when Nogizaka46 did an tour in July 2014 in France is most likely the that fact that J-Pop fanbase isn't large as K-pop has. I happened to noticed how K-pop has large international fanbases compared to J-Pop, where fanbase international is small, and some J-Pop fans have converted themselves into K-Pop too.

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ok, let's stay here, it's not that simple though.

Some Japanese artists are doing really great.
    Babymetal, Man with a mission, L'arc en ciel, One ok rock, to name a few.

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now I have with the help of @Sakuraism recieved a couple of Request Hour DVD-boxes. 2012-2016, 30 DVD:s. :D I have a lot of job in front of me to look through and write index for all DVD. And make copies. But there's a big problem with that and that's to find all data. I have found a couple of sources.

Our Wiki. Not good. http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Request_Hour_Setlist_Best_100_2012

HRP:s thread. Better but not good. http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/concert-akb48-request-hour-set-list-best-100-2012.4520/

Melosnomichi. Best but not perfect. http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/01/akb48-request-hour-set-list-best-100.html#DAY1

I wonder if there's somewhere a page or similar that contains all the participating members? It's not enough for me to write for example Team A. Which A? We have all shuffles and sometimes individial members are replaced at the concert.