1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tonight's show will feature a studio live of Tokimekisou. source
    Probably won't show up on the YouTube live versions, but hopefully later.
    I look forward to it. But we have already seen at least one live version, from the Laguna Music Festival.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    This week's episode is very funny. The members interacting with Audrey got me pretty good this week. Mao, Miho, and Sarina in particular are the ones who left me with the biggest impressions. I look forward to more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

The new concept for Bento segment in variety show.
    The usual concept is members cook anything they want and present it to the MC, but now the MC themself chose which Bento design that they would want to eat. The surprising part would be is it as expected with the design or not.

Individually they actually could cook better, but past relay cooking episode really ruined their image about kitchen. lol :lol:
    - Mirei is a fan of Kasuga's wrinkled forehead, not just any normal oldman's forehead
    - Nibu's present for Kasuga's proposal, it's quite touching with Yuzu's song as backsound
    - Miho is really awesome for both design and cooking
    - Kawata's design based of Audrey's goods Little Toss armband
    - Otake's mermaid design, whoever eat this would become a mermaid
    - Kyoko could actually fry the karaage, but a bit fail with ratatouille

[​IMG]

As usual I love their relation with the MCs, aside from Kinnikuman episode and Audrey's ANN Radio. From their interaction and feedback we know that Hinata is have a close looks toward the MC and always following the recent infos and show, furthermore they are enjoy for doing so, just like Hinatas already become a big fan of Audrey.:1st:

Hoping for the segment become 2 episode, but with just one it's already variety packed.
    So I really satisfied with it

• Like Like x 3
  4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    What a hilarious episode again lol, I just really love the dynamics between Audrey and the girls. They just really work well together and are constantly improving together.( probably gonna keep saying this time and time again)

A bit odd to not see Kumi on this weeks episode, but the members did well and were alert and active even without her presence

• Like Like x 4
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The May 12 HinaAi was terrific again. The intensity of the members' reactions to Kasuga's lewd method of tasting a chou creme was great. The summit was at the end, when Miho asked him if he wasn't ashamed of himself. Waka-chan burst out laughing. The other summit, for me, was after Kasuga objected to the unfairness of having cushions scattered over his running lane, when Nao-chan piped up, saying what about the chou creme, which Kasuga was supposed to identify blindfolded but had cheated by tasting ahead of time.

It's true, as Waka-chan said, that at one point only Mao-chan was laughing at Kasuga's lewd sounds, and all the others acted grossed out. But that was not their first reaction. This screencap from their first reaction shows an interesting split: Nao-chan is so offended that she can't even watch; another group is half-horrified, but still watching with some version of a smile (Kono-chan, Hina-chan, Miku-chan and Miho); and Mao is not the only member to just be laughing in apparent enjoyment: so are Manamo, Mirei...and Nanonano. Reactions shifted after that, but that is how they seemed to begin:

[​IMG]

Anyway, I really enjoyed this week's ep. I did not have high hopes that I would, since I personally like Memi far more than any other member, and she was absent. But in fact her absence gave me a chance to watch all the others more, and enjoy them all. Miho, Nao, and Nano-chan, in particular, have something special. Miho is a captain no matter what her title. Her "aren't you ashamed" was very strong. And she was the leader when the members scattered cushions all over Kasuga's running lane. Nao brought the members' feelings together and represented them in countering Kasuga's claim of being unfairly treated. And Nano-chan keeps proving her solid presence and individuality.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Remylittlechef

lol yes, basically this time was Kasuga's revenge episode, where members were being challenged in his speciality and he was trying really hard to win it. But many things happened there and they made Kasuga like a badguy.

[​IMG]

Even with the absence of some members we can still enjoy this, Sasaki Kumi's gaya comment was taken by Nao-chan and a bit surprised me with low tone voice she was able to pull it off nicely.

[/SPOILER]

It is a program that Audrey and Hinatazaka members making together, so that both Audrey and Hinatazaka fans can enjoy it with some inside jokes that probably only shown by Audrey's ANN Radio and Little Toss (Audrey fans) could understand.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
  7. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    More of a Nogizaka fan and only really interested in the variety side of idols, having found myself up to date with their shows i've been trying out some Keyaki and Hitanazaka. Tried a few of this show and quite liked it, working my way through Oshi now and loving it. Iguchi Mao is by far my favourite, a few of them don't seem to do much and there's a few other lively ones.

8. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Iguchi Mao is literally made of love. Every time she appeared on the marathon episodes she kept on cheering on the girls non-stop.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Not seen that yet, just seen the first few of this new series and up to about episode 10 of Oshi and she's been really good in that so far. I noticed there's some snack Mao episodes coming up which i can't wait to see. Watched a thing last night where she made some melon bread with Watanabe Rika I think it was which was funny too.
    I'm not too up on Keyaki and Hitanakazaka/Hiragana, would she appear in older Keyaki Kakenai too?

10. Remylittlechef

Good luck for watching the remaining episodes, hope you enjoy it. I was also a Nogizaka fan who like their variety, but after watching all three sakamichi shows, I can say that Hiragana Oshi / HinaAi has caught my attention the most lately.

Iguchi Mao is a comedical ponkotsu girl in group. If in Nogizaka she's similar to Wada Maaya but also have caring side just like Sakurai Reika and the way she try real hard for variety like Akimoto Manatsu. I can say, because of her presence, the other member could be at ease during the recording where she could throw any boke and make the whole studio laughing.

I also want you to have closer look to Tomita Suzuka, this girl also belong to variety group with some creative and quick-thinking boke and even monomane (impersonate) she is a unique presence and able to make everyone laugh at her.

Yes, Hiragana also appear in some of Keyakitte Kakkenai episodes mostly 1st gen when they first introduced and some episode that includes both Kanji and Hiragana. Iguchi Mao also make a history there as big eater in the group.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'd add captain Kumi, who is the world champion of nori. No matter what the other members throw at her, she plays along and builds on it, it's quite a skill.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Thanks for the words and info. I didn't recognise the name but I watched an episode of Oshi last night and they talked to Tomita about something and they mentioned her rapping which I had seen before, so i've seen her but didn't put a name to a face. I think my brain can only take so many Japanese names and i'm worried i'm near capacity.

13. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I can never remember names either, so I always end up looking them up when someone mentions some of them (especially the nicknames), I found this for Tomita:
    if the video does not show watch the video here. It might help to recognize her.

• Like Like x 2
  14. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Thanks. I'm ok with all of Nogizaka apart from the 4th gen but it's like information overload as i watch bits and pieces of other idol variety shows and love Gaki No Tsukai also along with bits of other comedy shows.
    I've seen that video a while back i think along with a few others, Suzumoto Miyu's was a good one and i like her the best from Keyakizaka from what i've seen of them. I'll watch it again though.

15. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Sometimes I fall victim to the stereotype that they all look alike... I don't have problems with names since I like to memorize the kanji used.

16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The last few years I spend a lot of time in Asia (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan), so now I feel I can easily distinguish Asian faces and actually don't think of them as foreign anymore but really familiar.
    Although sometimes of course two members just look very similar and then it can be difficult to distinguish them onn e.g. photos. I had this trouble in the beginning with Tomita and Kawata.

Regarding the names, I don't actively try to learn them but rather hope I passively remember them by watching a lot of variety shows with them. Usually I try to find something that makes it easy for me to remember new members. E.g. Watanabe Miho was super easy to remember because she got the role in the TV drama and is really good in basketball. Or I e.g. remembered Tomita because of her funny raps and silly antics. Remembering the full names comes last, though and for Hinatazaka I still don't know all full names by heart. When I see just a list of their names I know who is who, but just from scratch I can't remember all of them yet.

17. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    If Miho and Mirei have a serious expression I can't tell them apart. Their hair styles are similar too. If I stare at them long enough I'll figure it out since Miho has a mole that's what I search for. Give Mirei a basketball and I'll think she's Miho lol. This is the case for other pairs. It's when they have serious expressions that I get lost.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its crazy to me that you cant tell them apart. Miho and Mirei look nothing alike.

• Agree Agree x 7
  19. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

The puzzle game (or to solve a mystery, 謎解き) is included in 9 games that proposed by Kasuga. Cmiiw.

I guess the subbing teams who want to voluntarily do the sub are being so busy now.
    While I think other subber doing subs depends on their oshimen's group show, not depends on which the best show right now.

Btw, Kasuga is a good guy after all. Treats all the girls barbeque, including those not present.
    First, acting as a bad guy, cheating, and being so competitive to the girls. Making the girls desperately fight to win, and when they lost, they are looked so frustrated.
    I dont know if this is actually scripted. But in the end everyone is happy, except Kasuga. :banana:

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Pretty funny when they had to write words of praise for Kasuga [hehe]
    The puzzle part was nice too, although the 1st one was pretty easy (because its an overused puzzle) it was cool that they incorporate part of the shows past themes and stuff.
    Proud of Hinano to get to show her brainy side, always knew she was smart. Following Detective Neru's footsteps perhaps?.
    And I thought Kawada was really cute when she looked so lost and confused while Konoka and Hinano was busy trying to solve the puzzle.

• Like Like x 2