1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Nogi 2nd gen were kks. I think they were the only Sakamichi generation that was considered kks.

2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I had to look up info again when you said it because there was another site who claimed 3gen were apparently kks.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1611889

From July 19 to Sep 4 the audition for 3gen took place. 13 candidates passed and one declined.

2gen Nogi were 14 candidates who passed the audition but become kks for some reason. First time I have seen 39 passed an audition and remaining 18 candidates had to wait for their time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wonder if they’ll send all 18 to Hinata. Would make it faster to develop the senbatsu/unders system.

4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

IMO those 18 will go to both Keyaki and Nogi.
    1. Keyaki currently has too many members to not have an Unders group (26 member Senbatsu wtf) but they currently don't have enough members for an Unders group. I think Keyaki will get more to fill out an Unders group.
    2. I don't think the Nogi 1st and 2nd graduation wave is going to stop any time soon. They're currently at 46 members but I wouldn't be surprised if almost every member of 1st gen (not Asuka and probably not Maaya) and half of 2nd gen announced graduations by the end of next year. They'll pull from the 18 to fill out Nogi's losses.

I think Hinata will stick to around 20-21 for at least a few more singles. And I'm cool with that. The current members deserve it.

The other scenario would be that they don't want to get Keyaki to full strength and want to keep them with a "No Unders" system and they brought them up to 27 in anticipation of future graduations (as we've already seen with Neru). In which case none of the 18 would go to Keyaki.

Its also probable that management expects some of the 18 to quit like what happened with Nogi 2nd gen where 3 members quit while they were still kks (Yada Risako, Yonetoku Kyouka, and someone else I can't remember right now).

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    26 member senbatsu… AKB has been doing 30-something :p and since Keya has a strong choreography focus, it's not out of the question. Who knows.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The remaining members may be like Hello Project Kenshusei and may be undertaking training with the aim of having them join a group or make a group at some point, and may not have any affiliation at all at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I wonder if we'll have a Hiragana Hinata :awesome:

• Creative Creative x 3
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This picture tends to support the idea that Hinata was recording their next single this past week:

[​IMG]

It's an ema prayer board that the tweet says was at the Nogi Shrine and is dated 15 May (last Wednesday). It purports to be from Kosaka Nao and prays for successful completion of video- or photo-recording of something.

This tallies pretty well with the tweet from Yamanashi saying the group (including Memi) was filming at a swimming pool there on Friday. The account that posted this new tweet seems unrelated to the one that posted about Yamanashi.

In more good news - although this is probably false good news - one site claims that the Hinata group that performed at Girls Award included Hiyo-tan, Memi...and Kage-chan. Since no-one else has mentioned that, I doubt it's true, but it gave me a brief thrill, anyway. There were 22 names in the list they gave: 加藤史帆、齋藤京子、佐々木久美、小坂菜緒、井口眞緒、潮紗理菜、柿崎芽実、影山優佳、佐々木美玲、高瀬愛奈、高本彩花、東村芽依、金村美玖、河田陽菜、小坂菜緒、富田鈴花、丹生明里、濱岸ひより、松田好花、宮田愛萌、渡邉美穂、上村ひなの。It says they did Kyun, Joyful Love, and No War.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I was like "22?!"

But Kosaka Nao is listed twice.

It would be great if Kagechan came back but I'm not getting my hopes up until an official announcement.

10. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

But according to photos update today in same site there are 19 members performed there, without Memi and Kage

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As expected. Thanks for the confirmation. I'm still hopeful that the single was being recorded last week. But nothing is for sure until the official announcement. If it was being recorded last week, does that indicate anything about likely release date?

@gish0046 -- Thanks for checking. That's why I copy-pasted the Japanese there: so that someone with a better eye could catch any duplication I didn't see.

12. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Today Kumi said on her mobame that Hinano is sang new song, but i dont know itf its new song/single? or her own created song ( like we saw on Hinabingo )

Also dont forget end of May Mechakari will reveal 2nd phase project with Hinata
    https://news.mechakari.com/hc/ja/articles/360027207111-緊急告知-日向坂46応援プロジェクト第二弾-

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nao-chan and Suzuka were seen getting off a train at Yurigaoka Station in SW Tokyo. They appeared to get into another train by mistake (I guess that means they hurried off it again). The person reporting said that some high school girls there saw them and were wide-eyed with surprise. This is from a Twitter account that collects and reports idol sightings.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@ukifune and I have discussed this theoretically before in the thread but I think we don't have to speculate more. Zenkoku arena tour final in 2017 along with Kanji didn't end in Sep at Makuhari Messe which was completely overtaken by Kanji with their new "shock performance" showed and took a further step away from Gana in that sense. First album was also dominated by Kanji songs and it was their album tour.

Gana got their chance on Dec 12~13 to perform more of their own songs at Messe Event Hall. It was still called Zenkoku arena tour final. Around 24:50 when they are going to perform NO WAR in the future with 2gen and the screen bring up "We are Hiragana Keyaki" very offensive. Flags have changed colour from all green to green/light blue. Around W-encore they wear light blue t-shirts which we or members couldn't imagine back then if that become their colour.

if the video does not show watch the video here

But it was around this timeframe mngmt and AkiP already had a new group in mind. Just keep in mind that Messe Event Hall was the venue Nogi held their 1st annila. 2nd annila held at Yokohama Arena. That was Hinata's debut countdown live since they weren't a completely new group when they separated from Keyaki.

Mngmt is taking same approach for Hinata it seems and a different approach for Keyaki (due to members' opinions and they struggle with group's image for concerts like arena tour 2018 and Osaka 3rd annila). Hinata is more close to idol concert and want to have as much screentime like Nogi and other major idols. Participation is their entertainment card and can very soon be at venues like Seibu Dome if they follow same path as Nogi.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

I think AkiP himself already planned to make Hiragana as own group since start, but they still consider how to cook them. We tought they neglected hiragana but they trully thinking how to develop Hiragana.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Can't agree more. How they did audition specifically for hiragana, gave them an exclusive TV Show, etc. I think they had been plotted to be a sister group from the time they decided to add 2nd gen. But with them being a 'happy-go-lucky' group (a typical idol group appeal that might not sell as much as Nogi-Keya hybrid concept), they decided to nurture them under Keyaki name, making a 'scenario' so that they could perform as a solo group in Budoukan for three days, gave album, and as the group seem to ripe healthily, they were given a single and name change.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah I don't exactly agree but since we don't have a ‘that's totally possible yeah’ button I'll go with ‘agree’ :D

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    thank you for finally giving Hinata their very own section in the forum :worthy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Finally a solo section. tysm.