1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wow okay Katomina. We know that bc of your father you have like invincibility to whatever happens, but how about you don’t kick someone while they’re down.

But tbh I relate hardcore to accidentally posting something from my finsta onto my normal account.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Loveisblind

Loveisblind Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Katomina- the true baka idol. Lmao.

Can somebody translate the last mobame post from Mahohon?? Thanks in advance!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. DavidSorvino

DavidSorvino Kenkyuusei

Cherrys Nail

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Loveisblind

Loveisblind Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    So Maho and Rena deleted all their posts on Twitter and Maho even unfollowed some people again.. From 95 to 82. Wow. She also unfollowed Piyomi who was her teammate, hmmm something's fishyyyy

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    When you have an overwhelming feeling that something is not right, it tends to usually be true. That gut feeling we all had for those N3 suspected members were there for a reason, so i'm not surprised she posted this at all. Whether it was for her private account or not, the sentiment is there. As the leader of N3 it only makes it worse.. Its only a matter of time before the other suspected girls slip up and say/do something that easily gives away their stance on the situation..

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Out of current NGT48 Maho only follows Mofu, Yuurin, Tsugumin, Ainya, Nanako.

Hinatan, Ayutaro, Miharu, Okappa unfollowed.

• Informative Informative x 6
  8. Loveisblind

Loveisblind Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wow. Even Hinatan??? I remember she sent a message to Maho right? Gosh I wonder what happened. :(

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Eh, I just checked her twitter and she still followed them tho? Also on instagram she's still followed them.

10. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My translation of the summary from https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/music/29852/1553736787/ for 5/20 (Monday).
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 17
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    isn't it kind of amazing that social media can help people (like Maho) and tarnish people (like Katomina). So, it's nice to know now they have been sending each other msgs insulting Maho, Riko, and Rena. And how pissed off Katomina must have been to take a pic and send it out...like that is the true inconvenience here? lol. I can't.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 6
  12. Loveisblind

Loveisblind Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Can somebody enlighten me about the leak Twitter post about Katomina?

13. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm not sure if it's even a big deal or not - the text there is just saying basically, "Looks like fun out drinking and eating while Maho is going through a rough time." But even if they're recent photos, I mean people do go out to eat... but if the post was made specifically to mock Maho, then yeah that's pretty bad for Katomina and/or her friend there. But if that was the case, why the hashtag? If it was posted to slander Katomina, why make it private? I guess I'm missing something.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  14. Loveisblind

Loveisblind Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yes, she already did unfollow them, Rena also. Hmm I think they were the ones Maho is referring to on her last graduation stage letter...

"After I made that declaration to the public, even those members who until then used to come to request help from me treated the matter as none of their business. "

It's sad, she was left in the air by their so-called 'friends'

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There's no "disrupting" in that instagram story. It certainly looks bad (or to use the latest church-of-"justice"-speak, it's a bad look), but there's no indication of why she wanted the channel changed in the story itself. Her fans are trying to spin it as it making her feel sad about what happened, which is admittedly reaching, but no more so than your reading.

Under normal circumstances, there's nothing fishy about this. Members often cut down their following list when leaving even when that departure is amicable. They have every right to decide who they want to follow or not follow no matter how trivial the reasons.

Under these circumstances, after what happened to the members they did unfollow and knowing that thousands of people will see this and draw only the most dire conclusions, this action makes them willing accessories to the death threats. It's a much worse look than Katomina's exasperation.

• Disagree x 20
    • Dislike x 8
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Old x 1
  16. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I remember that one time long ago, people thinking katomina will never be like rika lol
    oh the irony

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    If there had been a previous rift inside the group regarding the dating rule, Maho advocating that active members shouldn’t date, one can assume that this simple fact would be enough to cause some members to dislike Maho in the first place. And then after all this the group is falling apart, losing sponsors and risking disbandment, is it such a big stretch to think that some ngt members might feel upset or resentful when seeing these type of news on TV on their time off, but aren’t even involved in the actual incident? People dislike each other, it’s very common even in the work place, it would be no different in the 48G. It doesn’t necessarily means that they were actively involved in harming the member in question...

The thread is very long and I didn’t quite understand what lead people to think Kato Minami is involved, if it’s only because evidence shows that she might dislike Maho, or if there’s anything more concrete that indicates her participation on the assault. To me it just looks like Minami is very tactless and maybe even stupid to some degree for not seeing that the post is somewhat compromising.

• Dislike Dislike x 14
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    When flicking through channels on TV, what reasons could there be for you wanting to change the channel it's currently on? The most immediate reason is because 'i don't want to see it'. Why? It could be anything, but most of the possible reasons are negative. I'm not interested, it's boring, it doesn't satisfy me, it bothers me, i don't like what's being shown, what is shown is affecting me in a negative way, etc etc.
    So it really doesn't matter why she wanted the channel changed, the fact that she posted her desire for it to be changed when this particular clip of Maho's graduation is showing, shows that she is feeling some kinda way about what is being shown, and wanted people to know that. Add this to the fact that she is one of the 7 girls heavily accused to be involved in the incident, it's a recipe for disaster.
    If she was sad about the graduation, she would have posted something when it was announced, when they had their last HS event, when they blogged about their feelings, when they had their last stage, but she didn't. So it's a lot easier to say her supporters are reaching for suggesting she feels sad about what happened when she has not shown any indication of that being the case. But here's the thing, neither have any of the other 7 girls being accused, so it's even more easier for someone else to be led to the alternative conclusion that she is negatively involved if there are valid points like that to prove so.

A series of 2ch and twitter posts from sns detectives gathered a lot of information about the two men who assaulted Maho. More information brought out more ties to big companies, links to ngt members, and family relations (in Minami's case, her relation to her Dad being a major NGT sponsor, something about him being linked to some bigger thing, if someone can link those posts here feel free too) that ended up roping in the 7 girls in question, for example Ogiyuka getting involved due to the spending habits of this friendship group who attacked maho being linked to her rise in ssk.. So it was a lot more than people thinking Minami just disliked her.

Even if she isn't immediately involved in the assault, the point still stands that she, as a member of NGT and leader of N3 (filled with accused members), made a very thoughtless social media post about a negative situation involving her group, knowing full well how that could further implicate the groups already ruined reputation.
    The public have been waiting to see someone, anyone be brought to justice for this incident, so they will cling to any person made out to be the culprit of this case, even if it's the tiniest thing like Minami's post (small when compared to other members accused). That's the environment AKS left themselves and the girls in. AKS were smarter, they would have had those girls avoid posting anything related to the incident, be it public or private account.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    To see this instagram story as a "valid", damning point one must be either a saint or a total hypocrite.

None of us are saints.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The 'valid' point wasn't the instagram story, it was the point that she is one of the few girls caught up in the Maho incident, which i mentioned a lot in my reply to you. Please re-read what I wrote instead of taking a tiny part of it and running with whatever you assumed I said. :/

Edit: For clarification, the point is that she's one of the few girls accused who haven't mentioned anything, so anything she says or does that could put her in a bad light, can be used as a argument against her, such as this IG post.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3