1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The whole situation is pretty bad with all that has in fact come to light thus far (other than mere speculation). I’m not saying this or that girl is or isn’t involved. I just think with all the backlash the entire group is suffering over what happened it would be wise to take things for what they actually are instead of inserting everything into a box of assumptions and speculations and labeling it “facts”.

It’s not a fact that Kato Minami participated actively or somehow contributed to the assault incident. The fact is only that she made an instagram post that can be interpreted in may ways, but most of all it was completely inappropriate for someone already heavily accused.

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Thanks to that post on Instagram, the Staff decide to make Katomina a Kenkyusei... it means, she's no longer a Full Member
    And all the SNS for all the members will temporary stoped until new advice.
    There are a comment from Katomina in the end of the post.

All of this, is official from today:
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100003299

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I bet she regrets openly standing by Ayakani and Gatanee now.

Not that this will actually effect her anyways long term. But I’m glad she’s facing some consequences.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    So she was going to put it for close friends instead of for all her followers? The main reason people do that is if they have a controversial opinion or something private. Hearing this honestly makes her sound even more guilty, like she was going to mock Mahohon online with her friends by posting that and they dm her laughing about it or something. I’m really disappointed by this group.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No it can't, unless you're a total hypocrite. I read both of your posts, nothing in them changes what I said.

She was barely even implicated before this: Mahohon never followed her, and besides that the only reason to suspect her was her rich father. Even this post is being blown completely out of proportion.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Disagree x 19
    • Dislike x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Punishing Katomina for that sns slip. I guess they're becoming more strict after they ignored the assault. Management is changing! /s

Seriously though, does it even matter if she gets demoted to KKS? None of the girls are active as members to begin with.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    yea, really it's not even a punishment lol. Like they protected the girls involved in Maho's case, but a bad insta story is the kicker for management lol. Katomina is probably already booking her next nail appointment being like "oh nooooo what will I do now lolol"

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Loveisblind

Loveisblind Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh well, karma is a bitch. Spell dumb? Katomina. Lmao

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. firthyn

firthyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Forgive me for posting on this thread for literally the first time, but I can’t believe people who are trying to excuse Katomina’s behavior.

If a coworker you dislike or disagree with gets assaulted and then blamed for it, would you not still feel some sort of sympathy for them? Because no one deserves to go through such a terrifying experience as that.

Katomina’s post makes light of Maho’s situation as being less important than her having a nice manicure day. While this does not in any way prove she’s connected to the assault case, it proves she doesn’t care that a member of her own group was assaulted.

Ogiyuka used to be my NGT oshi, but I can’t support her anymore for the same reason. She may or may not be connected to the case, but her SNS posting in support of Nishigata, and the photo of them happily gallivanting about in public with Tano, among other things, demonstrate utter insensitivity to the situation.

And yet, plenty of people still seem to believe in both of them...

• Agree x 35
    • Like x 14
    • Winner x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Dislike x 1
  10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    lol, they found a loophole to protect her. Watch her getting promoted and snatch the captain status again + sob stories and remorse as the reasoning.

Being silent during Maho's graduation time, her wanting to change the channel because Maho story was up in Insta story and that story was supposed to be close friend-only? Even if she didn't have any ill will, she should've known better that her position is not really safe now. Like, can't you create a group chat with the other snakes girls and kept all of the secrets there, I-.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Here is my translation of the official NGT statement:

Notice Information concerning the handling of members' SNS

Truly, thank you for always giving your support to NGT48.
    This is concerning an inappropriate SNS post made by Kato Minami.
    We offer our deepest apologies for the extreme upset this brought to everyone.

Based on this inappropriate posting, as punishment, Kato Minami will be demoted to kenkyuusei effective today.
    In addition, until we can give thorough guidance concerning members' SNS, we are temporarily suspending all NGT48 members' SNS usage from 11pm today onward.

We very humbly ask for your understanding in this matter.

Comment from Kato Minami
    I offer my deepest apologies for hurting many people's feelings with my careless post.
    I was upset at seeing the news while at the nail salon, and I wanted to express my mental state through this Instastory in a post only to my friends, but I mistakenly posted it to everyone.
    Although it was only to be shown to my close friends, the post was not thoughtful of people's feelings.
    I will take a hard look at myself once again and reflect; from here on I want to act responsibly in all things.
    I am truly sorry.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Like Like x 2
  12. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    This is not a SNS slip...
    If you wanna post something about a person you dont like or you dont care, you do that in private, like LINE.
    And when she delete the picture, she post an "excuse" saying she was "hacked"...

I think this demotion is a good thing.
    With this, all the girls, implicated or not, will think 3 times before posting something.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It may matter in case of TV apparence (unlikely) in which KKS rarely show up.
    Or in case of an hypothetical performance. KKS members are paid less.

• Like Like x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    ... No she didn't. Stop believing everything you read on the Internet, especially in everything surrounding this case, because trolls are running rampant.

I expect they are paid less across the board, though not sure if they're getting paid anything right now.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I thought it was real, because I saw a lot of tweet about it...
    Now, I dont know what to think...

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Do a google image search on the photo, see how old it is.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yes, then that co-worker publish the issue to the world so the office where you & all your other co-worker got shut down. You & all your friend might lose the job & might be you only income. Is it not enough to hate that person?
    You just cant see it in one POV. The assault case that maho got is cruel, but she reap what she sowed by keep disturbing other privacy member.

I said this not to give excuse or covering katomina. She dumb by let slip that SNS to go public. But she have rights to hate maho if you see the NGT situation right now.

This situation should be NGT management fault. They mishandle the situation so maho just pour more gasoline at the fire. The damage is too big now.

• Disagree x 35
    • Agree x 8
    • Dislike x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Old x 1
  18. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    And that kind of person is the captain of the group? can't wait for NGT disbanding, this group is already a embarrassing for Idol industry.

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Regardless of her intention, what she posted is too insensitive towards the situation her group are in right now.....

Demotion might not be a good punishment if the mindset is not changed, ask her to learn to use some logic before doing anything next time

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I wouldn't say that she has the right to hate Maho. As you say most of the blame belongs to management for their mishandling of the situation. However, Maho did repeatedly fan the flames, and according to the recorded transcript, she intended (or at least threatened) to do so from the beginning. Holding resentment towards her over the last six months of hell is completely understandable, maybe even inescapable. (And resentment isn't even the only explanation, Katomina claims she felt sad and lonely over it.)

It's ironic that some are criticising her for lack of empathy, when they apparently have none themselves.

• Disagree x 12
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Old x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1