1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    this is absolutely disgusting.

• Agree x 20
    • Like x 7
    • Disagree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Old x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Are all NGT girls forbiden from using sns now ?

EDIT: thank you

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  3. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

See the second translated paragraph in post 3427, they have had their SNS access temporarily suspended.

• Like Like x 1
  4. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

how can people be this fucking backwards?

• Agree x 16
    • Like x 6
    • Dislike x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it's really sad when a woman not letting her assault get covered up or dismissed is considered "flame fanning"

• Agree Agree x 40
    • Like Like x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    guess the staff were not too busy to update this
    igevL0gl.jpg

btw since the new ngt stage is not on schedule yet, and if they continue with the kks stages, ktmn might actually get more appearance from this demotion

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    All I see is hate. Since Katomina and Mahohon had been friends, Minami meant that she is sad watching her graduation on TV. So she needs to turn it of. Japanese tend not to show sadness in public

• Disagree x 20
    • Dislike x 10
    • Creative x 6
    • Old x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Useful x 2
  8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    wait cmiiw but werent all teams disbanded, so all of them are kks now?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

No, the non-KKS member just form a single pool of members ... Just because the teams were disbanded does not mean they were demoted

10. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

should they encounter such misfortune, will they remember to put their shitty co-workers' careers and public image before their own personal safety and well-being??? (/s)

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  11. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Ah so they are still promoted members, but have no team? Ty!

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Starting from 11 p.m. tonight, yes.

(mod edit)

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If I see any more bickering (i.e. name-calling, insults) I will throw people off this thread permanently. And that includes people who want to filibuster their point over and over.

Fair warning.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Yes. Every promoted member remained a promoted member and every KKS a KKS.
    Only teams were abolished.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Speaking as a longtime fan, there have always been few captain-minded captains in NGT48. For most of them it was just child's play or a matter of further promoting their own image by using it as a token vehicle, so how can I blame them for failing the test?
    I don't think it's casual at all that the only member who has ever made dry, matter-of-factual comments about the situation (both on mobame and Photolog, there's a comprehensive collection of screenshots of the latter in the Japanese repository for those who missed) this whole time was actually Mofu, and even this time it fell to her to show self-awareness of it. This, in contrast with others, is the way she concluded her notice of social media activities being suspended: "The feelings of all those supporting us have been betrayed, and this pains me to a great degree. My deepest apologies".
    Meanwhile, we saw very un-leader-like leaders who on the day after the incident's disclosure couldn't come up with anything more sensible than a stereotyped "we have made it to our third anniversary safe and sound" (for whom?) at the theater show which saw Maho's coerced apology, or generally retreated to an "every man for himself" attitude...

Part of the reason I wished for Mofu to have a position of leadership back when teams were reshuffled was also that she was much closer to Kitarie in mentality and personal association than most of those members who ended up being chosen as captains in the end. That Niigata-born members were eventually chosen was actually some good old virtue signaling to show how much NGT48 cared for Niigata (see Im*mura's purported reason for choosing Kato), but oh well... It's no longer my concern anymore at this point.

Oh, if it is this that you saw circulating on some Twitter accounts
    D7ABsF9V4AEtoNi.jpg
    ...then it was actually to show dry irony at the whole situation since people were basically wondering "now they're surely going to explain that away as the account getting hacked, just like that other time". The actual story behind it is even more bizarre. Back in February 24, 2018, Sato Anju posted by mistake this Instagram story showing a bunch of old boys having some sort of get-together at a pub somewhere, titled "Snowboard tour meeting".
    https://streamable.com/cgqqp
    Another one of those typical oopsies where kuro-members forget to log out of their public/promotional Instagram account and into their private/ura accounts, which is why this too was deleted in a matter of very few minutes.

Then for some reason Ogino came out not long after solely to defuse the situation, and followed up by posting on her own accord that Story above: "Heard Instagram is being hacked in! Be careful! Everyone, be careful!" "I called (Anju) wondering if she was okay, turns out that she was sleeping. Make your passwords secure!"
    Cute how they help each other out in times of need, huh? Well, this was also an opportunity for me to explain why Anju also drew suspicions to herself at some point in this case, including if the guys pictured there were some known yakkais (more to the point: to this day, we don't still know the real name of "Kaisei", the Man #3 implicated in the assault, the helper who went around asking to a member dropping off the bus for Maho's time schedule and checking if Maho went home alone unaccompanied by other members, while the other two goons were posted in what might still have been Tano's apartment, and there's the theory it could be a relative of Anju)...

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 19
    • Informative Informative x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. muchosaito

muchosaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    did katomina admit that she has a private SNS acc? if she really did that i swear i appreciate her honesty but isnt it dumb

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    She would have no reason to admit it, I think it would be safe to assume that pretty much everyone has a private account. Hell I can't recall (correct me if I'm wrong I am fuzzy on the event) Mayuyu ever mentioning it when hers got hacked years ago.

18. muchosaito

muchosaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i think the story is supposed to be posted on her private account but accidently she posted it on her official account lol

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wait, is my twitter app behind everybody else or what? I still see those members on Maho's following list.

20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I remember a few pages back that the owner of the building where the theater is might not renew the contract with NGT. Was this just a rumor or is it actually happening?