1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I didn't even know she had a youtube channel, but it was nice to see all the products in one video tbh. I didn't really notice it before, but it's kind of expensive for like a lip-balm-ish lip product. I get why it's 1400yen (I think that's without tax), but like canmake makes the same product for cheaper. It really is just name recognition here.

But legit, I really want that glitter one lol. I love toppers like that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

It's interesting how and why items get priced the way they do. For instance, Apple's iPhones are usually priced much higher than Samsung's Galaxy phones. Apple gets away with that, of course, because their products are traditionally considered a tad higher in quality than others and, as you said, it's that all-important name recognition that will make people worldwide buy Apple products again and again. I think it's good that Akarin's merchandise is becoming available at a higher price than you'd expect it to be. I think it means she's going after a more exclusive clientele and telling that wealthier customer base that ''Hey, the products I'm endorsing and promoting aren't cheap junk. They are top-notch and worth every penny, well..... yen''. People will always pay for quality----whether they be buying cars or phones........or lipstick.

3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Somehow that wouldn't surprise me. In her latest video she used a Givenchy foundation and primer...like that in itself was almost 200$ (American). I'm actually curious to know if she really even got much of a say on the pricing itself?

• Like Like x 1
  4. richard durbano

Yeah, you know, that's probably true. The more I think about it, I'm starting to believe she very possibly may have had little say in her merchandise's pricing. Like it's been said here, she is not creating the cosmetics in the lab......yet. I see a time, however, in her post-idol career where she will be much more ''hands on'' in all facets of her product line, including ingredients.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Akarin is now featured as the face of STLASSH SALON.

Note : STLASSH Salon is a Hair removal salon.

upload_2019-5-14_16-24-5.png

Advertisement truck driving around, probably in Shibuya's famous pedestrian crossing.

upload_2019-5-14_16-45-11.png

https://stlassh.com/

[oversize image]

Packages available at discounted rates featuring her face on the promotion.

upload_2019-5-14_16-34-3.png upload_2019-5-14_16-34-24.png upload_2019-5-14_16-34-41.png

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    That's a a bit painful thing to promote, if I were to believe the note ^^; Still, this truck is totally impressive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I know what you mean, I too, was thinking along the lines of waxing, and how painful it would've been but how wrong I was. I guess technology has caught up in this industry.

This is the modern machine they are using.

upload_2019-5-15_13-17-48.png upload_2019-5-15_13-18-29.png

Akarin did a demonstration at the end of the interview.

upload_2019-5-15_13-20-56.png

upload_2019-5-15_13-21-46.png

And that's it. By moving the handheld device up and down the area you're interested in getting your hair removed, it's done. Simple and fast. According to her feedback, she didn't feel any pain. But she did mentioned the word "puru puru" (or something like that), which I don't know what that means.

If you're interested in the whole video, here's the link.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's just laser hair removal. It's really not that painful. I've done some on my face. Not the worst thing to promote tbh. And I'm sure it's good money on her end.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Akarin did 2 popup stores for her brand Amiuu wink last weekend in Tokyo and this weekend in Osaka.

As you would expect with how hands-on she is, she actually showed up at the store half the day on Saturday (after 2 theater shows, girl is crazy) and spent the whole day there on Sunday. Also being the businesswoman that she is, she made a point to invite NMB members and pretty much every single NMB member (even the really heavy hitters like Miru/Yuuri/Nagisa) went to her store for that free social media advertising.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Did ya'll watch her latest vid? The one with "male" makeup. Givenchy has a "male" line and some other random asian brands do too. It's all rather silly and I like that Akarin took notice of it. A BB cream is a BB cream. Concealer is concealer. The marketing is silly. And like I'm a man who wears makeup every time I go out. It's all the same. Don't spend almost 3000yen on a BB cream cause it says its for guys...get urself a nice BB cream from a decent korean-store and it'll do the exact same thing lolol.

11. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Akarin was in Korea for an event with B Idol, her produce brand of cosmetics. It was a 4 days working trip.

upload_2019-6-22_21-3-46.png

upload_2019-6-22_21-4-34.png

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    She uploaded her trip to Korea on youtube.

Based on her tweet, she shall upload another video introducing the cosmetics she bought there soon enough.

• Like Like x 1
  13. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Akarin has been appointed as the face of Mocchi Skin, which is a facial cleansing product.

Source link : http://mocchiskin.jp/

[oversize image]

upload_2019-7-4_4-6-45.png

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  15. richard durbano

Akarin needs a lingerie/bikini photo book to sex up her image. (My humble opinion only, of course.)

• Like Like x 2
  16. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. irontech

irontech Next Girls

So here we have a handshake event (presumably) with the rest of 48G and all of the sudden, this HKT member shocked the crap out of Akarin with her self intro. I thought it was kind of funny & cute at the same time on how she introduced herself to Akarin, which clearly shows, Akarin has no idea who she is ... LOL !!!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Akarin's reaction is hilarious tho lolol. Reminds me of Keke during that lie detector test lolol. I don't know this man...sorry lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Tonight Team N Pride stage, Akarin's seitansai. Her 23rd yr !!

upload_2019-11-10_0-49-24.png

upload_2019-11-10_0-54-30.png

Credits to the uploader of the video.

Behind the stage shots

upload_2019-11-10_1-7-55.png

upload_2019-11-10_1-8-59.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  20. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    akarin is the cover girl for the january issue of Ray magazine! the issue comes with a special "51 questions to Yoshida Akari" section and will be released on november 22. source
    akarin-ray.jpg

• Like Like x 4