1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 Message: Mobame

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by 4noki, May 7, 2018.

1. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thats alright I guess. I don't mind paying ¥300 for this it's pretty comfy. I do like the idea of being able to send a message when I'm in the mood. Even if it's just a bit of support. I guess they can't really send a personal reply back it makes sense.

Thanks for the speedy reply as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I subscribe to Memi and Neru. They haven't answered letters personally, but in Memi's posts I have a couple of times seen things that could refer to what I've written. Neru posts a lot more, often has a song of the day, etc., and does answer people's questions in her posts, sometimes (without naming the person). Neru says she reads everything. I'm not sure if Memi does or not, but quite possibly. I don't mind, however. It's worth it for the great pics she sometimes posts (as does Neru).

This same question was asked on 5channel recently, and the consensus was that members did read fans' letters. One fan recommended writing short letters.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. BasedZero

BasedZero Kenkyuusei

Hi, does anyone know if the member(s) will be notified if you changed your name or something? I might want to change my name after subscribing to a member for a few weeks but not sure if it'll mess up the letters I sent or chat.

4. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Since 2ki member's mobame is available now, is there any one subscribed yet and can share how they are doing?
    For me I'm only subscribing Hono-chan at the moment, she sends a lots everyday, about 10-15 a days and has been answering fan's letter sent to her.

5. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I'm subscribed to Inori and Hikaru. They have sent a lot: Q&A, Pics, Inori have sent videos too. They have sent mobames every day. Really worth it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. zaakuuruvsyuichanzu

zaakuuruvsyuichanzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Just asking, how to unsubs member?

7. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Settings > manage subscriptions

8. manzxnen167

manzxnen167 Kenkyuusei

well eventhough akanen not frequently posting but because she is my kamioshi , getting pic and vid sometimes from her already worthwhile for me though

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

9. zaakuuruvsyuichanzu

zaakuuruvsyuichanzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks

10. Dikryarta

Dikryarta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ushio Sarina
    I want to subs nibu akari but i don't know how to purchase it since i have google play account outside japan

Is there possible to download and pay subs charge using google account beside japan ?

*sorry guys for bad english

11. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

If you use android, download the app from Qooapp. Then you can pay it like usual with visa card through google play

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dikryarta

Dikryarta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ushio Sarina
    Thanks bro

• Like Like x 2