1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    what is bigger musical than romi juri mozart? i mean, is that it? if im not mistaken, she has been in these for 2 years right? and how much a musical actor get paid anyway? besides that only some classy people and hardcore fans of musical likely want to watch this anyway.. or my impression is wrong?

2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She was chosen to be the girl lead in the first Natasha and Pierre japanese adaptation and will also be the girl lead for the whistle of the wind first adaptation next year. Toho Stage which those stages under are is the biggest musical stage company in Japan. Right now, they are treating her like a musical princess for giving her lead roles knowing how many fans she has converted to be followers of musical stages. As far as I know, musical stage is a huge industry atleast in Japan. Many actors/actresses and famous singers are under Toho Stage.
    Others might have an impression that it is not as public as a model like other Nogi members, but because of Ikuchan’s involvement in musical stages, she is where she is right now. Of all 46G members, she always have the most appearances in live music show festivals like the FNS because of singing collabs as wells as a pianist. Also she has appeared in a lot of variety shows and live music shows either alone or without the Nogi members. Also because of this, many musical fans who haven’t even seen any Nogi perfs have been a fan of her. It even reflected to the number of older women who bought her recent OB.
    The pay wouldn’t really matter I think because she got more than that. It has always been her dream to be a musical actress and she is doing so well now.
    Because of these, many members are also trying out her path, I’m sure hoping to finally get their big shot.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Romijuri is big budget and a box office. But it's not among most prestigous. The prestige Toho musical usually run in Imperial Theater (often simply referred as Teigeki), like Mozart! and LesMis.

Other big Toho musical and the most prestige are

Elizabeth

if the video does not show watch the video here

Miss Saigon

Dance of the Vampire

Etc.

Other than Toho, Takarazuka Revue and Shiki Theatre Company are Japan's big theatre troupe.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  4. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I can agree that Les Mis is really one of the biggest as the casts usually promotes a lot in tv shows and music shows. And I’m sure they use Romijuri as a way to introduce their newest set of young stars for toho stages. This year might be Ikuchan’s last year for Romijuri and I think she will go for other big shows next year. It’s already an amazing feat that she is a lead in both LesMis and Mozart. And I’m glad to see that other Nogi members are following her footsteps.

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    IkuMai :D
    ikumai_cal.png

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Ikuchan's terrible, terrible poker face:

• Like Like x 2
  7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    This is what I always get from Fanta :^^;:
    ikuhazure.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Next project:

"At the Bunkamura Theater Cocoon from December 2019, the Bunkamura 30th Anniversary Theater Cocoon On Repertoire 2019 + Adult Project “The Beautiful Woman Meets God” Decided. The protagonist Kegare is played by Erika Ikuta."

This is the fourth time "The Beautiful Woman Meets God" will be produced.

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 7.06.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 7.05.56 PM.png

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1839717

see also https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2135878/full/

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She’s just unstoppable, isn’t she? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The cast is dangerous! Kamiki Ryunosuke, Abe Sadao, Suzuki Anne, Koike Teppei, etc! So many veterans...

This musical is under Otona Keikaku and Suzuki Matsuo as director.

The Ikuta Musou!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I’m not really familiar with those people but yeah I read in twitter that she is casted with the big names. Really The Ikuta Musuo:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congrats Ikuchan!

• Like Like x 1
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Lol that otona keikaku? Its mean Ikuchan on the circle of sadao abe-matsuo suzuki-yosi arakawa-arata furuta-and other guy that i cant remember - But nonetheless, KudouKan!
    Now that sound good. These guys i believe well respected in japanese outlets for their contribution

14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Is her photo recent on that? I hope so, I think darker hair suits her better even if she looks beautiful both ways.

Congrats Ikuchan! Will she still be a Nogi member by that time? I hope so.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Omedetou dear Iku, ganbatte ne <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    They don't use Ikuta's official pic from Nogi for the announcement, huh? A bit sad about it. Anyway anyone knows if Sony/Nogizaka LLC contributed to her gigs in musical? Same question to Maiyan with her numerous modelling gigs.

18. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think they dont. Maybe only schedule management.

19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I think the reason is pretty simple, its because when members don't use the official profile pic to promote something its because they are representing themself as themself and not as a member of Nogizaka46. For example, in this musical they casted Ikuta Erika but not Nogizaka46's Ikuta Erika. Same goes with maiyan, and pretty much any other member. Its very common especially for members like ikuchan and maiyan to have jobs that doesn't require them to use the Nogizaka name because they already known to the public as shiraishi mai and ikuta erika

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I remember that one time she performed in a live show with other singers and they didn’t put nogizaka46 along with her name so many fans got angry about that. I even got annoyed with the fans because I noticed that everytime Ikuchan’s gets lead roles in big musicals, they don’t really care that much except when a member becomes an official model, and then got angry that when Ikuchan started appearing a lot as a solo she doesn’t have nogi with her name lol. But I think lately, they don’t put Nogi along with her name as much as before anymore.