1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i can tell attention is what you want but you will have to keep searching for someone who cares

moving on to the actual topic:
    latest episode might have been one of the funniest since 2nd gen joined, riko was especially hilarious
    they're still shy but ten marina inoue and riko seem to have a good variety sense

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    seems there's one over me since you are constantly upset and pressed about my comments but then pretending you were even not referring about me while I quote you and explain my point of view.

You even dislike me on comments like that where I just agree with others saying a member is becoming more and more beautiful. I don't know if it's obsession or what.

[​IMG]

Back to topic:

Ten-chan and Yumiko are so pure, I would've liked to see them too on a date with 1st gen members :blush:

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Fujuyoshi should smile more.

also Suzumoto is gae. :lol:

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Like usual, no spoiler,
    but TakeYui cutenes skyrocked into space and back today lol :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

That was a delightful episode of keyakake, especially if you're a fan of Takemoto Yui, as noted by @Dill above.

You know the drill with this kind of episodes...family photos/videos, comments/calls from family members, stuff like that. But still, I enjoyed it.

Slightly off-topic, the internet have failed me as I have yet to see a 2-shot photo with both Yumiko & Kosakana from hinatazaka46 in it. :)

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think Takemoto is the kind of warm hearted girl from a warm hearted family that would fill the place of Neru on the group.

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    When the 2nd gen was introduced I thought she was had the most center potential of anyone in Keya not named Techi, these last two episodes have me thinking someone in management agrees.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    this episode might be as well be referred to as tekomoto special, and i hope they do the same for karin next week as she really intrigues me the most aside from rikoppi

9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Every member is unique. In the idol world don't exist the "member replacement". We as idol fans always wanted "eternal" idols and is hard and painful when the graduation time came.

Yui-chan is cute and adorable, but she is totally different with Neru-chan, not even similarities. She will have a special place in the group and fans hearts, and that applies to all 2nd generation and future members but nobody can't fill the special places the graduated members left.

Every member is unique and beautiful, with pain we need to say bye to our ''favorite" when she leave us, but we need to protect and love the members who stay. Probably you can't have or find a new "favorite" in the same group but you know every member is special for you.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This, ladies and gentleman, is pure, crystallized wisdom...

For a fan like me who practically likes all girls in KYZ46 almost equally, Neru is a glorious, cherished and lovable past with lots and lots of nice memories, while Yui is a highly anticipated future that has to be protected and loved with no prejudice or bias against any other gen1 or gen2 girl. I look at all girls as a parent sees their child with love and affection... Every girl is "sister" to all others capable to create their own memories for us members. Every one is a world to be unraveled and be discovered by all of us. Neru is unique, so is TakeYui, Fuu-chan or Seki or,...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Totally agree with that. I just feel a similar vibe but yeah, comparisions aren't the best thing to do and so seeing someone as a replacement of another, true.

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Next week in Keyakake you will learn Kansai dialect.

https://twitter.com/keyaki46blog/status/1129764010772041728?s=19

They mention they will air the episode in Kansai. A step further for national TV air in the future? It's about time Keyakake expands out of Kanto region when most participants who passed Sakamichi Joint Audition came out of Kanto.

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its still strange to me that what TV channels are available to you in Japan is dependent on region. In America, the only channels/shows that are region-locked are Local News and Weather and those weird public access channels or local tourism commercial channels. I'd be pissed if I couldn't watch my favorite idols on TV just because I lived outside of Kanto.

14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's not region locked. Most cable TV allow you to watch all Kanto channels anyway (other regions channel aren't that much of used to people outside of that region), they just allocate the same terrestrial frequency to other channels outside of Kanto. And most regional channel are part of Big 5 networks (Nippon TV, Tokyo TV, Fuji TV, TBS, TV Asahi). The programming is different due to news/commercial/etc differences in regions (And it should be, Kanto and Kansai is too different). Same thing with radio in Japan, but since pretty much everyone use Radiko nowadays you can just pay premium (324JPY/month) to access all nationwide radio (or use VPN).

• Informative Informative x 4
  15. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Sometimes I see Keyakitte with my mom (for some reason she enjoys the show a lot), yesterday was one of those days, and when she saw Sugai she said "she is pretty", when she saw Hono: "She is also pretty, but she seems silly" [hehe] It's always fun and interesting to see Keyakitte with my mom lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Sounds nice. All my mom does is tell me not to watch it.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm trying to remember when I stopped watching Keyakitte...
    I think after episode 100 and before 120 more or less, and now that I'm going randomly backwards catching up with it I can't believe I missed all those moments.
    Risa and Ozeki location shot had me laughing so hard I cried. I think it's time for me to marathone through the show which definitely overcome the aspect that was less likable for me.

I read on twitter that next week epidose could be postponed, does anyone knows something about it?

18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Can be changed or cancelled because the Roland Garros tournament (tennis).

Notice on KeyaKake official website.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Also going to apply to Nogichuu and HinaAi as well (the entire Sakamichi Sunday block).

Oh no, not the tennis Grand Slam action once again (this time, the French Open)...

20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Oh no, a whole week without Keyakitte and without seeing the girls, is gonna be tought D:

• Agree Agree x 1