1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on Girls Locks!.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Congrats to Techi for winning Best New Actress for the 28th Japan Movie Critics Awards. :1st:

I’ve lost track of how many rookie awards she’s won so far but her acting career has certainly taken off to an excellent start. Lots of anticipation for her next work.

Winners are posted here. Love how they used Hirate’s KH profile shot for hers.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on her recent Girls Locks!. More good information.

• Like Like x 2
  4. heartrescue

heartrescue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Sorry for the slight-off topic, perhaps, but I'm a fairly new fan to the 48 umbrella and I was wondering what was up with any Synchronicity discourse? No agenda or wanting to stir things up, just really curious ^^;;

On-topic, I've been a fan of non-48 idols for years now and always avoided 48 because it was all just too big a project to want to get into (I enjoy going chronologically, and the size of the groups were intimidating), but I ended up here after hearing of / following the Mahohon incident. Her performing Kuroi Hitsuji was such a big deal to people here that I had to watch the original -- and Techi's performance made me as emotional as grad songs and such from my long-time faves. I immediately binged the other major A-sides from Keyaki and I'm eager to get into all things Techi and Keyaki now haha.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

First of all, welcome!! :D
    48-umbrella is the higher part of the forum, Nogizaka, Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka all belong to Sakamichi and have 46 after the name.

Synchronicity is a Nogizaka single

and if I'm not wrong was made for Ikoma's graduation BUT Aki-p let Techi listen to it before it was realeased and she thought it was for Keyaki and got "angry" when Nogi got it. (lol)

When Keyaki performed it this year, it spurred a discussion among some Nogi and Keyaki fans even if Keyaki members have always been very respectful of Nogizaka. But fans can't help sometime (me included lol, we just need to be Extra[hehe])

6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Well, Keyaki performed Synchronicity at their Osaka concert almost two months ago and a recording of it leaked. Since the choreo was changed Nogi fans were up in the arms over it and immediately started saying how Keyaki ruined it (despite the fact that the performance was really only meant for Keyaki fans and Nogi fans could have just, idk, not watched it? lmao). It was very dramatic and of course part of the blame was put on Techi's presence as a center as I've seen Nogi fans say it would have been better if someone else was the center (which doesn't really make sense to me as their biggest complaint was the choreo change, the choreo would have been the same if someone else was the center but oh well). Thankfully the discourse has died down but I sure as hell hope Keyaki fans don't act this way when other people cover Keyaki songs. It's fine to prefer the original (I haven't seen any Keyaki fan/Techi oshi say the Keyaki cover of Synchronicity was better than the original) but to go all the way to say the song was ruined is hilarious to me.

As for what Techi said about getting mad at Aki-P I thought that was funny (saw a user on twitter saying that was one of the reason why Keyaki was losing its appeal to them) because Aki-P said that he gave his Line info to all Keyaki members but that they rarely contact them, beside Techi. It's not Techi's fault she was the only one to be able to get that kind of relationship with him so that he shows her songs. That's the kind of personality she has. But anyway, I've noticed that people have a way to bring Techi up in situations that have nothing to do with her, just to shade her, which is hilarious. They complain about her or her fans yet they keep talking about her. Makes no sense.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on the recent Girls Locks!.

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  8. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i remember when kaz said on a tv show how she wanted silent majority for nogi and no one batted an eye. both techi and kaz's comments were simple anecdotes, people trying to turn every detail into something negative to make their dislike for keyaki more rightful it's laughable at this point.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Exactly, many say Aki-P shows unfair favoritism toward Techi, but that's only because Techi's proactive enough to reach out to him and others in management, and even then, everything Techi consults with the adults is for the benefit of the team, like discussing their future songs, concerts, etc. I highly doubt Techi ever reached out to Aki-P to get more solo promotions for herself. Awfully silly for that one twitter fan to lose interest in Keyaki because he thinks Techi has some special, 'unfair' relationship with Aki-P.

The only blatant favoritism I've seen towards Techi is her constantly being appointed center, but I think the center benefit has long stopped, seeing how her antis have multiplied with each passing single and how the stress is affecting her.

What you mentioned in bold is absolutely correct.
    Even within the Keyaki fandom, Techi and her fans are often the target of bashing and ridicule. Another member's fan can easily say something like, "she's the absolute best idol/her aura is unique/performance is unbeatable", and people won't bat an eye. On the other hand, if you say the same thing about Techi, you can bet people are going to call you delusional, say Techi is simply another manufactured idol who can't sing, say that we are 'part of the problem' that turned Keyaki into Techi & friends (as if we fans have any input on what management decides :fp:).

Seriously though, lots of Japanese Techi fans have grown quiet, especially on Twitter, because we're exhausted of being attacked and ridiculed by others simply for expressing a positive opinion about our favorite idol. As Techi oshis, we apparently need to be extra careful in making sure we don't 'overpraise' our idol and that our comments don't hurt the egos of ultra-sensitive non-fans.

I find it all pretty ridiculous to be honest. Especially since the Japanese media and actual professionals in the entertainment industry, rather than her fans, are the ones who are constantly hyping and praising Techi all the time. Blame them if anything for Techi's popularity and image.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan on the recent Girls Locks!.

• Like Like x 1
  11. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Wow. This thread had turned a bit quiet lately. Anyway, if you guys like Hibiki and read the manga, I will recommend some mangas I've been reading that Techi could portray perfectly.

https://manganelo.com/manga/actage (Act-Age) - This protagonist resembles Techi when performing. Both of them are too immersed in their own world to portray the story they want to show to the viewers. It's an amazing manga. Worth reading.

https://manganelo.com/manga/nora_to_zassou (Nora To Zassou) - This manga only resemble her appearance and aura. But I added this one because it feels like Keyakizaka46; the struggles of a young girl in a harsh reality. It's very tragic. A bit mature tho, but not overly.

If you're bored, feel free to check it out. If not, it's fine lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan will appear on Sou-en magazine. It will include a long interview.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]

Her hair looks.. red? Not a terribly big fan of the look, but I appreciate any Techi photoshoot that we can get.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I didn't even recognize it was her. Good for her if she's trying a new look, but I hope it's not permanent.

15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]
    Techi.. why so serious? T_T

She attended the Japan Movie Critics Awards ceremony; click for pics.

Compilation of her awards so far:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In order: Japan Academy Award, Nikkan Sports Film Award, Japan Movie Critics Award

I think she still has one or two noms still pending as well. Congrats to our superstar!

And lastly, from Fuu-chan's blog:
    [​IMG]
    Looks like this was taken at the same time as Yuuka's mobame pic with Techi earlier this year. Is she finally getting comfortable again with her feminine side? :blush:

16. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@keyak its like she feft insecure / nervous in a place full of strangers and at the result, her face expression tended to be tense.

I think this is the last one she get. The movie awards period has passed already, she get some nominations but unforunately, fail. Honestly i didnt suprised because it is rarely for an (female) idol actress to get 3 newcomer awards like her, its even hard for normal actress. The fact that she could be nominated for Blue Ribbon or Mainichi Movie award is already wonderful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It seems she wasn't planning on attending, because she felt somewhat sick or had other commitments, but somehow was pushed to go, or felt she had to go. She doesn't like to fake something she isn't feeling. Thus the serious/non-smiling face.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

If anyone following her enough will know that she has this kind of expression everytime she attended big ceremony without her members, this time is still same as Nikkan and Academy ceremony, full of nervous. I doubt the "she didnt feel well" because her face in picture which Keyaki official twitter uploaded is kinda brighter / softer comparing to other pictures in this account.

[oversize image]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yeah, that's her usual expression. What's interesting is that originally she wasn't planning to go and there have been hints that they might be shooting something. Hinata has their second single coming out in July, so whatever Keyaki is planning (whether it's the 9th single or 2nd album) isn't coming out until August (tbh I think they could have released something in June but oh well).

20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Hmm, maybe they will perform the new single on last day of keyaki repubic (and announce it)