NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Like i said in my first post. I agree this chaos is management fault. They mishandle this matter so maho cant help to put more gasoline.
    This girl want a justice, like they promised it when they agree to release the criminals.
    But you can blame this matter to management because you are an outsider.

Have anyone here working as a vice manager or higher? If you are one & your CEO told you to cover a mess like this with your career at the stake, i would love to see your heroic action to make things right. I can say because i personally experience this. I work at a well known company in my country. And I believe our reputation is very good in other country by so many request from outside company to seek partnership. In these days, my manager often ask to fulfill some our CEO request but somehow the way sound ridiculous. Even though in the process we might harm the relationship with the other party, But as an employee we can only obeying.

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

attention seeking

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    precisely, thus they are paying for their decisions, judging or not, it does not matter, people are allowed to have their own opinion

i'm not saying that you are wrong, you probably seeing this from a different perspective, but that is only until all the facts are out.........you could be right or you could be wrong, and guess what? the management feel its fine for the witch hunting to continue and they still do not want to tell the truth

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Man, reading that guy posts is like watching Western mainstream media portrait Vietnam as a hell hole while I am a Vietnamese myself... Full of propaganda and misinformations. ~~

• Agree Agree x 10
  5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @Frans48 is repeating his same (and disgusting to saY the least) points over and over. why didn't the admin send a warning over to him? i'm sure we don't need more posts by him victim-blaming, calling Maho a criminal over and over....with almost exact phrasing... eventhou all she did was pursuing justice for her case.

Glad she is signed to Ken-On. Ken-On hosted some of the best actress in the entertainment industry!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. DavidSorvino

DavidSorvino Kenkyuusei

7. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think management failed to make it clear from the beginning if private sexual/romantic relationships were allowed or not within NGT48. In the beginning of the thread there’s a transcript translated from Maho’s last showroom and the emphasis seems to be that rift in the group between members pro love ban and against love ban. The punishment regarding the attackers is not mentioned by Maho, from what I remember, and punishment for disclosing sensitive address information feels like an afterthought, the main issue, which was repeatedly mentioned in the showroom and subsequent tweets by Maho was punishment due to the members that had relationships considered irregular but clearly tolerated by management. In that way, from Maho’s words (translated) it seemed that she felt undervalued within the group for respecting the love ban and having the same (or worse) treatment as the members who didn’t respect the love ban. It felt to me like that was the main injustice in Maho’s eyes from the start. And then suffering a dreadful attack that resulted from this animosity within the group, it must have truly felt like she wasn’t valued equally as a member of NGT48. It was a very grave situation, and all management had to do would be to dismiss the members in question and maybe Maho would’ve felt justice even if the case would not have come to the public’s eyes. Since she initially asked for it to be reported anonymously (23 yo self employed instead of NGT48 member), but later came forward with the information herself after finding no solution provided by management. How could she possibly continue working in such an environment? It seems clear that there’s a key piece of information missing that supports management’s decisions in this case, like, what reason could they have for not firing these girls if not something very compromising? Is it just some kind of fan financial scheme, is management bound to some kind of illicit higher authority? There will not be justice in this case for Maho if that piece of information continues hidden from the public. And obviously everyone involved is contractually bound not to reveal it.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Yes because the girls were being perfect little angels and Maho only seeked attention by ratting them out.

If you are thinking if what Maho experienced is what she deserves (albeit you did say it went too far), then how about all these negative things happening to NGT48 is what they deserve too, huh? After all, they let all this corruption fester and they can't even own up to it properly. If the girls do actually and sincerely care in being idols and fought fair and square for their "idol dream", none of these would have happened. If the staff were upstanding and do their job properly handling and managing female adolescent idols, they and the members wouldn't be at risk of "losing their job." So really, who's fault is it at the roof of it? Not Maho for sure.

I guess you are right. The employees can only obey. They may not like what the CEO is telling them to do, but they oughtta follow the order. So if the company end up sinking, they should follow the CEO and sink too. They can't complain about that too, now can they?

Anyhow, if you want to talk about reaping what one sowed... then all these are definitely the management reaping what they sowed. They let the seeds be planted on (if it's not them planting the seeds themselves), they let it grow and try to house it inside a greenhouse that looks beautiful from the outside, they never took out the weeds, so it is time that they harvest and reap the plants that has reared with its ugly flowers.

• Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Sorry, did i said Maho a criminal?
    If you dont like my post, just ignore me. There is a function to ignore people you dont like here.
    But please dont start accussing people here.

• Old Old x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    not particularly saying it victim blaming, but you said this

"This situation should be NGT management fault. They mishandle the situation so maho just pour more gasoline at the fire. The damage is too big now."

Maho DID NOT pour gasoline into the fire, the management release statements that were different to what she claims, she is just holding on to her own view about the incident, not once i think she did that to make this incident to be as big as it is now.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    comments like
    "pour gasoline on the fire
    "fan the flames"
    are victim blaming in this case.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Management is stay silent after the assault so Maho can not just sit around so she start the SR.
    This is What i meant by maho just pour more gasoline at the fire. Because if she stay silent too, the fire might gone as time goes by.
    I you guys say this is victim blaming than i apologize. I dont meant to be that way.
    But i never said her a criminal.

Im tired to be ganked up by you all. Everytime i quote a person post, but get replied by the others.
    I want to put end of my little drama here.
    So please quit quote my post.

Hey, i never type "fan the flames".
    Please read again or stop accusing.

• Dislike Dislike x 20
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i dont quite get what you are talking about......because the fire started after the people found out that management decided not to punish members that are suggested to be involved. And its a criminal case, maho did right by telling the public, or else there will be more victims.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Ok, let me get detail of my opinion.
    Fire indicate the friction between Maho, member & management.
    The fire start right at the moment assault case. The criminal (guys) got arrested but somehow easily got released too because at that time the manager promise to maho will take care this case. In this time the fire already there, but since maybe only the related family or NGT internal know about this so i indicate this is a small fire where the public are hardly notice the smoke. Almost a month Maho saw the management just stay silent, so she start her own way by start the SR and expose all things. Now the fire become bigger enough so all the world notice it.

If you still dont accept my opinion just dislike/disagree my post like the others do.
    This is my last post of this topic. My next post hope might be a different topics.
    I quote you because you are the only guy who have balls here.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I believe most of the reader misunderstood your post. I was, I need to re-read the post and I think you need to put more question mark haha :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  17. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i see your point, but i just cant find a justifying reason for you to say that maho fuel the fire, she already waits for months for the management to deal the case silently, but they dont, so for a girl assaulted by fans (and probably coerced by members who are supposed to be her allies) and do not have the protection from the management, she did the right thing by telling the public.

you can see from different point of view right? now, try to see it from maho's

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    What did I say about filibustering one's point ad nauseam?

@Frans48 You made your point, you got the reaction you got. That's it. Stop re-making your point over and over again.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    why we should accept an opinion that says the victim is guilty of the bad consequences to the accomplice of her assailants?

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    both comments mean the same thing and both are forms of victim blaming. both have been mentioned on this thread. the fact you only said one is irrelevant. you're still a victim blamer

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1