1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    u know I was in the camp of just transferring the girls or maybe really trying to salvage NGT with training and a new system so another "Maho" won't happen again, but it really seems like a terribly toxic place to work at. I mean we know bullying happens and such at all the 48-groups, but NGT has like taken all of that and leveled up. Katomina's incident really made it clear that maybe a lot of the girls within the group are against Maho and that's so heartbreaking in a way cause you would never want to be attacked like the way Maho was. And it's probably why i kept mentioning how strong Rena and Riko are cause they knew they risked their jobs here too. So yea I agree with you here. And I hope they have like an embargo where these girls can't re-apply to the 48-groups for future generations (just the bad ones...cause management knows who is who I'm sure)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    @Frans48 You made your point, you got the reaction you got. That's it. Stop re-making your point over and over again.
    ~The moderators

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wow so Katomina’s uncle actually resigned. Well then I goes a huge portion of their “protection”. Maybe we will actually start to see the members involved and management face actual consequences now. Unlikely, but it’s still more possible than it ever was in the past.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I heard about Kato's uncle but not more than that... I guess if it was actually related to NGT it would have been wrote here already, but just to be sure, some news reported the cause of his resignation?

5. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    if you have to do metaphors, the most accurate one for what mahon has done is shine a light on a bad situation.

• Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Not necessarily. You might not like a person but why would that stop one of your friends from liking them? Multiple of my friends don't get along with each other. I'm not saying that it was definitely someone from his group but I wouldn't say it's unlikely either

I disagree on all levels. Giving out someone's personal information, such as address, should not be legal. You never know what the other person might do with that information. Even if the girls involved had good intentions (but what good intentions could they have, really?), they should still be held liable for treating private information so negligently.

I am utterly confused why you continue to try and take blame off some of the girls. You seem to have this idea that you're the only sane one here and everyone who believes that, maybe, some people are just awful and would go to the lengths of hurting someone else intentionally exist, is crazy. But some people are evil, and some people will intentionally hurt others – that includes cute and pretty idol girls. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but mean people exist.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    There you go. Not hard to imagine how someone as Nanako would be bothered by the fact that punishing someone by demoting them to Kenkyuusei, of all things, only gives Kenkyuusei an inferior connotation and nothing else.
    ---
    [​IMG]
    Before today's 23:00, when social media will be suspended, please spare some time to listen to what are my own personal thoughts as someone who has experienced a long period of time as a Kenkyuusei.

"Ever since joining, the 3rd Draft members as well as the 2nd generation members, all of who are NGT48 Kenkyuuseis, are there constantly devoting all of their efforts as they strive on toward this objective that is to finally be promoted.
    This is something which, I would assume, even fans are aware of, not just myself.

I imagine there are also people out there who aren't exactly familiar with this group's structure consisting of regular members and Kenkyuusei, though. But regardless, what I want as many people as possible to know is not this notion that «Kenkyuusei means a disadvantaged status», but rather about all those Kenkyuuseis who day after day keep working hard toward their rank promotion.
    "

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 11
  9. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

thank you!

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I guess my main point is that there isn't just one group of yakkai wota, and many of them don't like each other either. (That's where many of the early leaks exposing Inapooh's stalking ring came from.)

There's two facts that need to be established (that katomina was connected to a wota, and that it was a wota from Inapooh's group), not just the one.

Maybe, but there's still a huge difference between leaking information without thinking or being aware of the potential consequences, and doing so with full knowledge (conspiring). At the very least, someone who did the former will think twice about doing it again once they realise how dangerous it is.

(There's also a difference between "Maho lives at 221 Baker St Suite B" and "Oh yeah she's right across the hall from me", which is entirely possible in this situation.)

Yes, mean people exist, you only have to look at Katomina's mentions to see that. In fact, everyone is mean in some way. I don't expect the members were perfect angels behind the scenes, but I also can't fathom how some of you can so easily believe such serious accusations on such a flimsy basis, completely dismissing every alternative. They've done a lot of things wrong, but that isn't proof that they did all the other things too.

Maybe they are guilty, I don't know. But you certainly don't either, nor the people lavishing hate on the members via social media or other avenues. (Even if they were guilty, that still wouldn't be okay.)

• Disagree x 6
    • Agree x 4
    • Useful x 3
    • Old x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Like x 1
  11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I haven't followed 48G (and 46G) as closely in the past year (with most of favorites graduating and life being hectic) but it's so depressing to see many of my NGT favorites end up this way. If NGT does disband, I hope girls like Tsugumin are transferred to other groups instead of a mass graduation or something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yamaguchi Maho removes all photos with members on her instagram account except Kitahara Rie's graduation photo

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
  13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My translation of the summary from https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/music/29852/1553736787/ for 5/23 (Thursday).
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes!
    [some additional items just added]

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Like Like x 8
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What the actual fuck.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Like, holy shit. If even 10% of that turns out to be true, that is some huge shit.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A couple of things....

1) Make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. This thread pertains to the incident with Mahohon and subsequent fallout. Other stuff should go into either the general NGT48 Thread, or the members' individual threads.

2) While we have no rule forbidding the use of profanity on this forum, I have noticed a recent uptick in the gratuitous use of these words specifically in this thread. So I am inviting you all to use better judgement going forward since in almost every case the use of s**t, f***, etc. has seemed entirely unnecessary.

That is all...for now.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i cant believe.. i still remember that katomina had been mentioned as one of bullying victim instead of the bully..lmao. i guess after made known who is her father, everyone is sucked up to her including management. although she wasnt made as centre or as prominent members ( i mean she wasnt push in akb, just as front girl of ngt)

19. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I just check out Mahohon's Instagram, she already deleted all photos, even Kitarie's one. I think she just doesn't want any relationship with NGT48 anymore, included ex-captain
    Renapon also deleted Instagram photos except which in grad stage

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Mahohon has added a lot of photos from her graduation. Her Insta Story had video of the Kuroi Hitsuji performance as well as her twirling in her dress.

Earlier today I noticed and liked a lot of the photos....however a few hours later I go to like (or rather, heart) the photos and it doesn't work. When I go to her profile it shows that there's no posts...So I don't know what's going on there.

Unless she deleted them after posting them this morning.

Last edited: May 25, 2019