1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I could have put this in the graduated members thread, but it wasn't a get together. Instead it is a story about life after AKB48 if you are not continuing in entertainment. Akiko (SDN48) has written a book of interviews with former members, "Idol, I Gave Up. Second Career of AKB48."

"Former SDN 48 member and now acting as a freelance writer, Akiko Oki is a non-fiction interviewed by eight AKB 48 group graduates. It appeared to the Sumire Sato (creator and former AKB48 / SKE48), Saki Kono (radio station employees and former NMB48), Hono Akazawa (apparel salesperson and former NMB48), Mitsuki Fujimoto (nursery teacher and former SKE48), Nanako Sugo (Advertising agency employee · ex SKE48), Marina Yamada (voice actor · ex HKT 48), Mitsui Hiromi (choreographer, ex SDN 48), Oguri Erika (bartender, ex AKB cafe girl).

── Although it is written in the book, can you tell us why you thought you would like to write a book on the theme of “AKB 48 Second Career” again?

Akiko: I graduated from SDN 48, and after a few underground idol activities I became a company employee, but I realized that “the former idol's cross” will follow forever after I got a job. Even when I work as a regular company employee, sometimes I can be seen in the color glasses of the former idol, and conversely, there was a time when I felt the status of something by revealing to myself that I was the former idol. is. As a writer, I thought it might be a mission to properly convey the former idol's second career to people in the world. "

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 6.58.06 AM.png
    Mitsuki Fujimoto

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 6.58.36 AM.png
    Oguri Erika

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 6.58.49 AM.png
    Mitsui Hiromi

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 6.54.45 AM.png
    Akiko

More images: https://entamenext.com/articles/gallery/2308/1

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2308

• Like Like x 6
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    4th round of resales are open for the August HS dates. I'm honestly surprised they haven't just added extra dates in June or July. No SSK, no replacement summer events announced, and no HS for three months....

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Adding dates would require booking additional venues.

5. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Which is something that is possible and is something they've done before.

6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Don't remember it has ever been done late at this stage.

What they should do is not to add date, but to release new singles.

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Earlier this week new NHS dates were announced for Osaka on 9/14 and Aichi on 10/19 for NWM and Jiwaru Days. I don’t recall NHS events being announced so far in advance before. Also does that mean that in September and October they’ll try and push sales of existing singles rather than release a new one? Maybe the 56th single will have been released by then and tickets will be valid for these events.

8. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1404762/

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    With or without screams ?
    The next challenge for our amusement park trio is

• Like Like x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Off shot cam #6

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about the big agencies in Japan. It starts out about Yamaguchi Maho, but the focus is on who runs the industry. In particular, they look at AKB group members, current and graduated. Now I am not the best at reading Kanji or Katakana, but what I can read is HoriPro, Burning, Big Apple, Kenon, Sun and most of the names.

Who controls the entertainment world?

[About Kenon]

The management of the actor may be said to be the best in Japan, and the manager of each production is the "No.1 office I want to change jobs" It would be impossible to produce TV dramas and movies if you bought the anger of Toshinori, and such an office catching Maho Yamaguchi has become a hot topic in the industry.

It is said that three companies, Burning, HoriPro and Watanabe Production, played a leading role in the establishment of the Ojitsukyo. It is said that it is the three main companies that control the entertainment industry.

"It is common sense in this world that Kenon has strong opposition to Burning, HoriPro and Watanabe Productions-Watanabe Entertainment.

I tried to show the members and graduates of AKB group that belongs to three companies. When I put Yamaguchi in the table, the word "isolation" comes to the end.

In the television industry, the words "declaration of war against three companies of Kenon" seem to be flying, so it's about how much heat is up.

I examined which office is currently responsible for the members of the Shojikyo, and whether the AKB group members or graduates are registered at that office. I have summarized it in the table, so I would like you to see it."

https://www.dailyshincho.jp/article/2019/05310559/?all=1

This is a list of agencies, as I understand it.
    HoriPro - Ogino Yuko
    NagaraPro - Iwasa Misaki
    ??
    Watanabe Productions - Kashiwagi Yuki
    Sun Music - Kojima Mako
    ??
    Ohta Pro - Oshima Yuko
    Burning - ??
    Japan Music - Oba Mina

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 7.57.33 PM.png

By age:
    Shinoda Mariko - Someday (Burning)
    Oshima Mai - HoriPro
    Kashiwagi Yuki - Watanabe Entertainment
    Matsui Rena - Grick (Burning)
    Kasai Tomomi - HoriPro
    Shimazaki Haruka - Big Apple (Burning)
    Yamaguchi Maho - Ken-on
    Ogino Yuka - Hori Pro

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 7.57.59 PM.png

I am sure some of you can fill in the holes that I left.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Okay, you piqued my interest, as your presumably Google-translated post make no sense at all lol.

Summary (?):

An anonymous person from key TV stations pointed out that Yamaguchi Maho will have a hard time finding new agencies. Because she is still associated with NGT, she cannot be in the same agency as current NGT top, Ogino Yuka of HoriPro. HoriPro managed many top drama actors/actresses along with many ex-48G variety members e.h. Oshima Mai. Even though Sasshi of Ota Production sided with her, Nakai Rika is also in the same Ota Production. Other agencies of 48G members are likely to be hard.

But she announced affiliation with Ken-on. Ken-on also has a lot of big names actors/actresses in the industry. It is also called the best agency in Japan, and if you angered Ken-on, you might not be able to produce a TV drama.

The association of Ken-on and Yamaguchi Maho is considered to be "far sight and deep design". The battle for this to play out will be with Japan Association of Music Enterprises (JAME for short).

"JAME is formed by 3 majors agencies: Burning, HoriPro, and WatanabePro. You can called these 3 companies the heart of Japan Entertainment industry. Even Akimoto Yasushi himself try to divide the members along all 3 companies. But for Ken-on, even though there are big and influential and is a member, they currently don't hold any position on the management board of JAME" (from the same previous anonymous person)

We looked into the board member of JAME and their affiliated members:

--------------------------------------
    President:
    HoriPro - Ogino Yuka
    Permanent Members:
    Nagara Production - Iwasa Misaki
    LesPros Entertainment - Ono Erena (contracted finished in 2014)
    Watanabe Production - Kashiwaki Yuki
    Members:
    Sun Music - Kojima Mako
    Geiei - Sato Yukari
    Ota Production - Oshima Yuko
    Parfit Production - Masuyama Kayano (currently with B'stars production as Kayano)
    Hori Agency
    Yoshimoto Kogyo - A child company, Showtitle, managed NMB48.
    Project Three
    Production Aurora
    Japan Music Entertainment - Oba Mina
    Box Coporation
    Big World
    --------------------------------

Ken-on is naturally the rival of Burning/HoriPro/WatanabePro, so they distanced themselves from JAME.

When we created a list of members associated with Burning/HoriPro/WatanabePro and put Yamaguchi Maho in, we can only think of the word "isolation".

Ken-on is so big and influential than even Johny's cannot really do anything if they make themselves enemy. A lot of people call this "A declaration of war." to the big 3.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think Production Ogi ( and related Mama & Son ) should be listed somewhere?
    ex members: Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Watanabe Mayu, Ichikawa Miori
    current: Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Kato Reno

don't seem to be such a big agency (quick count gave me 43 represented artists)... but some prominent names

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  18. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    It seems like some members on a shooting for an event today..
    lpM0sF8.jpg

19. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    "Some" is an understatement.

From what I gather, almost every AKB48 members and some sister-group members were there.

20. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    BNK is very popular - the MV for Koisuru Fortune Cookie has millions of views and I think they're trying to make sure that it isn't considered the original version [hehe]

Personally I do not know too much about Chiang Mai, but I am happy for Thailand and the BNK franchise with the announcement for CGM48.