1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Today's "no fa" tweet video (posted 7 hours ago, at the same time as yesterday) features Kono-chan on guitar. Suzuka on guitar tomorrow?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

And you were right about Keyaki will release the 9th single soon. Yuuka first dropped a hint in Nikkan Sports about releasing their next single. And this week she dropped a hint on recomen that they should release a single in July or Aug.

Could be July for Hinata's 2nd single because Keyaki just got a break from concerts after 3rd annila Budokan and it goes well with Keyaki Republic to release a single in Aug every year now.

Hinata has not been busy with concerts so they would go first. Didn't Keyaki announced Ambivalent in July though? I expect the same for 9th single and Keyaki Republic 2019 announced in June. Hinata's 2nd single will be announced in June or very soon based on these video tweets. Have they informed anything about Hinata showroom special yet?

4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Hinata are still pretty busy actively promoting Kyun and they just performed at Music Wave fes a few days ago.

But I really wouldn't be surprised if they release something new soon, because they are pretty much considered a new group and they have generated hype with their first single, so why not ride the wave while it's still strong and quickly release a second single.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Yeah I think keyaki will announce 9th single around that time near keyaki republic 2019, its like ambivalent last year.

Hinata right now is busy with many activities appearing as guest, and its confirmed they will become cheer manager for e-sport koshien, coca cola stage 0, will play gane 100 hours
    Check here : https://stage0.jp/news/#news16

And they also drop cryptic video everyday on official twitter, hints some kind of code

6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

if the video does not show watch the video here

This guy asking people in public if they know/heard about Hinatazaka, and which member which they think is the cutest.

Still a lot of people don't know about them which I kinda expected,
    but interesting results of which member they thought was cute nevertheless especially from the people who don't know anything about Hinatazaka.. (even though it was just from only looking at the members profile pictures.)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    The video was taken on the Dotonbori in Namba, Osaka and NMB48 home.

Even Hinatazaka is more know in others regions like Chuugoku or Kyuushuu and you will be more surprised to know that even Nogizaka is not totally known here in the Kansai region.

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Hinatazaka46 will be appointed as a Support Manager for High School E-Sports "Coca-Cola STAGE: ZERO"!
    with the tagline "Hinatazaka46, 100 hours of E-Sport games!", they will support the E-Sport with high school students through all this upcoming events.

The members will overcome 100 hours play of the tournament adopted game title seriously, distributed on TV TOKYO's E-Sport WEB distribution channel "TOKYO eSPORTS HIGH! Powered by TV Tokyo"!

Looks like it's going to be a big and interesting project!:1st:
    If there's also a supporting song, hope it'll be from their 2nd single, just like Nogizaka with High School Quiz event.

edit :
    Announcement video message from Sasaki Kumi and Kanemura Miku on Tokyo eSPORT official youtube channel. But it's region blocked

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Kansai is/was always a 'hard' place for idols in general because the strong entertaiment economy is based in non-idol (comedy, acting, musicians/artist) agencies and the media is based on that and you can see their influence in all the country media. For example, a lot of people know about the "forced" condition to Aki-P in order to establish NMB48 (no AKS management if you want the group here) as a "rumored secret".

But among 'normal' people, the comunication sense is even hard because the language is considerate strong (some people even can find it offensive) in non Kansai listeners/speakers and is more suitable with comedy than with idols. That is why NMB48 members are mostly from the Kansai region or are familiar with the region.

From my point of view, I find incredible how Sony is playing now with Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka (Kansai-girls recruitment, Kansai-ben episode and a super popular and strong comedian as Koyabu-san as HINABINGO MC), because they know Kansai region can open all the country doors easily.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mirei and Kumi: "Fa has disappeared!" Third in the series, after Hina and Konoka.

[​IMG]

Great to see Mirei and her violin again.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Second single announced!

"Do-re-mi-so-la-ti-do" (ドレミソラシド) will be released 17 July. Official site news. CD shop extras here.

The announcement seems to have been posted at noon Friday, a few minutes ago. Types A-B-C plus regular CD.

National handshake events:
    17 August Kyoto Pulse Plaza
    16 September Makuhari Messe (near Tokyo)
    22 September Aichi Sky Expo

Individual handshake events:
    24 August Pacifico Yokohama
    31 August Pacifico Yokohama
    14 September Aichi Sky Expo
    29 September Kyoto Pulse Plaza
    13 October Pacifico Yokohama
    22 October Tokyo Ryutsu Centre

The final two Kyun individual handshake events are 21 July and 11 August, overlapping with the new single (but not its handshake events). Final Kuroi Hitsuji individual event is 14 July. Final Kyun national event 22 June.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hinata season is here !!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Interesting title. I wonder what's the meaning of the missing Fa in the lyrics

15. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Only 19 photos, probably no memi ( and kage )

16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Memi is probably taking a break but it’s weird because her health has never been an issue if I can remember

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good catch. I'm going to cling to what now seems a faint hope and say that could just be because they were not there for the photo session for those images.

@hiraganatwice -- In health, Memi has been solid as a rock. And also in reaction to misfortune: calm in face of broken wrist, and of being in Techi's lane when the guy let off his flare.

And I believe the report from the guy who was at Memi's father's art show (with a pic of him), and quoted him as saying she was fine, and to please support her from now on. Manafi also said in Message that Memi was fine and we just had to wait. I am also inclined to believe the fairly detailed account of her being involved in the filming of the single in Yamanashi.

Hiatus for school is possible, but unlikely, in my opinion, and not "physical condition." Besides some fairly serious illness, the only other thing I can see Memi leaving for is a place in a theatre troupe, or in a drama that would require a lot of time. She says she loves performing on stage as an idol, but she shows incredible enthusiasm when she talks about acting.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Interesting A-side title. Last A-side was a classic idol song, this time sounds like we are leaning towards a musical song. I remember Kumi mentioned in an interview they want to experiment and explore new genres that stays true to happy aura.

19. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Im just hoping that fan report is right, that they saw memi in mv location, but probably she didnt make it on photo session

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is a joke, I guess, but someone on 5ch has pointed out that Memi is fourth from the left -- the fa position -- in the Joyful Love main image:

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 2