1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Akari Hisakawa

Akari Hisakawa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I was an Oshima Yuko and Minegishi Minami supporter but after a few years, I moved to Twin Towers because of how well their friendship has reached and how energetic they are in AKBingo. Although Sayaka-san was always called out for being a gorilla, I always admired how well she took it and it made me extremely happy how she got to center in Uhho Uhhoho.

I found Miyazawa-san through Majisuka Gakuen. I saw how cool she looked and I knew right then that I wanted to support her but I guess I was too late. She graduated when I started to support her. Although she has graduated, I'll continue to support her.

I found AKB48 through my suggested list on Youtube. I found an episode while I was at Indonesia so I tried to research what the name was and to find English Subtitles. I started to support Oshima Yuko my first year but a year later, I went to Minegishi Minami while watching the Beginner music video. Now last year, I went to Twin Towers. I still support Yuuchan and Miichan but Twin Towers all the way.

Honestly I feel like I took my support way too far because now because of them, I really want to join AKB48 but with a foreigner like me, it's impossible to. I don't have any supporters so it's pretty difficult to find myself leaving home to achieve that dream. Miyazawa-san and Akimoto-san have inspired me so much and I know they have an amazing future ahead of them <3

2. FredHDPerus

FredHDPerus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Vithita Srasreesom (Kaning)
    This is going to be a story about the road to my current kami-oshi.

It's all started last year. I'm bored and got nothing to do, so I turned toward my childhood of watching Japanese variety shows. I remembered that is was fun and entertaining so I gave it a chance to spice my day up. I watched them on youtube started with pranks and stuffs like that. Then I clicked on the "Evil Chair Prank", it was the episode of a variety show that I can't remember a name, the main theme of the episode was to prank AKB48 members with chairs that will play tricks on you. I watched it and I thought it was interesting, then I turned into the next video on the list "Water Prank". It is the episode of AKBingo which is about guessing the reaction of various member when they got pranked. That was the time I saw my first favourite member "Iriyama Anna". She is the first member to actually caught my eyes. At that moment, I feel like I want to watch more about AKB48. So I watched all AKBingo that is available on youtube, most of them are old one. That moment I have couple my favourite from the programme, Iriyama Anna, Akimoto Sayaka and Matsui Jurina. The story paused for a bit because I got something to do then, studying. Then I came across Thai (which is my nationality) version of AKBingo, it's Victory BNK. I didn't got any of oshi from that programme, but that lead me to another programme called BNK Senpai 2. I got 2 of my oshis from that programme, Stang(because she's one of a few members I dare call artist) and Niky. Couple months later, I started to go back to AKBingo again. This time, more recent episode of this show. There was an episode that brought members that hadn't been in AKBingo as many time to compete with members that had been on this show regularly. This very episode is the one where I found my kami-oshi. One of the contestants from the challenger side is Okabe Rin. Who initially acted like a person that's not so self-assured. That interested me so much, along with her attractiveness made my eyes spotted on her for a while. After that episode finished and she has got the golden seat, I searched for her information on the internet. There was also some pictures and some of them took my breath away (and I'm not joking) some even got me feel like my heart stop beating for a while. Then, I watched the episodes that she took part in, til I found out that I was somewhat addicted to her. Therefore, that is the moment I declare her as my kami-oshi.

This may sounded like a love story that either make you vomit or got sick, but I promise this is true story.

3. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    I came from Hello-pro fandom (Buono!, Berrys Kobou). My entry point to 48G fandom was Tomochin, the first girl in 48G ever caught my eyes. Then, as more girls joined, Yukirin took over. Few years later suddenly the supper-middle-schooler Jurina came. I saw her for the first time in a certain AKB concert around spring 2009. Then I started coming to her events from 2011 and almost never missed any events since 2013. As her handshake tickets was (and is still) pretty hard to get, I tend to buy a lot of other girls tickets, and I turned into 97 liners DD.

Fast forward to 2016-2017, besides Jurina, some other 97 liners that I frequently saw were Mogi, Renacchi, Mako, Moriyasu, Uuka, Ikuchan (N46), Iori (N46). Also I discovered Yumirin and Odaeri around the same period. Yumirin just joined STU and her kataomoi with Naachan (see: Janken taikai rejection) got me into her. But then something extra ordinary happened. The following passage will mostly discuss about Odaeri, my current favorite.

Early 2017, while I almost always won every Team 8 theater show that I applied (since late 2015), I didn't really follow them. My entry point to Team 8 was Ikumin due to the fact that she is a Jurina oshi. But, later on I found an oshi, Kondo Moeri (thanks to AKB undokai). She announced graduation thus I started to look for replacement. I discovered Odaeri on WIP live action 2017. Her performance was amazing. Then she was included in Negaigoto senbatsu made me more into her. Suddenly her handshakes ticket increased from the order of 5 to 10 tickets per single to somewhere around 5 to 10 per handshakes day, on the same level with Mogi, Renacchi etc. Can't understand her charm but I wanted to see her more and more.. Early 2018, WIP live action 2 in Nagoya, instant kill (pun intended). Her performance was great. Suddenly Produce 48 came. Without any announcement, most of my top 3 left for Korea (Jurina, Mogi, Odaeri). I didn't want to miss the chance to meet Odaeri, so I started buying her tickets like crazy. I spend way more tickets for Odaeri compared to other girls. Luckily all my favorites were dropped pretty early. Now I can continue being their fan as usual, right?

But, no!! Now I'm still buying Odaeri's tickets like crazy. Help me.. LOL

Now my first priority is Odaeri, then Jurina, then the rest of 97 liners.. See my signature banner for my current favorites (frequently updated).

4. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Well its a simple story for me im an international fans so i rarely see them and never saw them in live. My first oshi was mayuyu because im still 12 at that time i thought mayuyu was so cute and i love her so much but as time goes on im starting to get bored by her cuteness BUT the same thing happen for her in 2014 after she won SSK she gradually change her personality from that cute little girl to mature woman and finally become fine woman and when she graduated i just realise that i was growing up with her and thinking back made me so sad . Early 2018 i decifed to not follow idol world anymore but when 52nd single came out and i saw the line up i found Yuiyui as center i remember at 2016 team 8 have concert and yuiyui left impression on me as the most beautiful girl LIKE i just captivated by her beauty at that time but im in love with mayuyu so i dont bother look up to her she left me an impression when she inpersonate yukirin too in Akbingo. When she became center in 52nd single i decided to come back and learn about her guess what i didnt know mayuyu herself point her to be successor. Now im in love with yuiyui so much because she have this fluffy and cute and calming personality.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I've been a fan for a long time, got in via H!P fandom and then a little before AKB1ji59fun started, I got into AKB48. At first my first preferred member was Marikosama but oshimen might have been a bit too strong word choice. I also liked Akimoto Sayaka for example. Then for the first time someone rose clearly above the others and it was Komori Mika. Komorin graduated in July 2013 and then there was a period of searching... and then BAM.

SKE48 no Ebi-Friday Night, ep 2 and Furuhata Nao's sexy presentation of a cabinet. This coupled with her being nervous to the point of her hands sweating won me over instantly and completely, and that's how it has been from that point on. After that I've been fortunate to build a career that enables me to visit Japan and I was able to see her for the first time in person at a HS in 2017, and the admiration grew stronger by an order of magnitude. At that time I only bought a few tickets for her and some other girls such as Rara, but that has since changed. I started learning Japanese in early 2018 and after that I've found myself spending a lot more on her tickets, to the point that her HS events are the main point of traveling to Japan and everything else is "stuff to do while waiting for Naochan's events".

I've shook hands with other accomplished fishers such as Dasu and Mirurun, but no other member manages to turn my brain into pudding the way Naochan does. (I do buy a few tickets for some other girls but never in an event Naochan is in, and my purchase list changes quite quickly if there is any salt involved.) Naochan is funny, attentive, sexy, forgiving after catching me with Dasu tickets, and most importantly, she makes HS feel like "It is awesome that YOU of all people came to see me today!" I know this is not by any means a cheap hobby/addiction but when it comes to Naochan, I've never felt a single cent has been badly spent.

6. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    My oshi for the longest time was Kashiwagi just cause of her personality and looks, but when I saw Yoko being a battler and a talented dancer on AKBINGO, I knew I had to support her. Gotta love a good underdog.

• Agree Agree x 1