1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Nogichans in NHK's Utacon right now...
    Found a link, go back around -6 min mark
    Hinachima subbed for Ringo.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  2. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Hey, thanks for the very informative replies, guys. Really, thanks a bunch.

I'll check more Nogizaka/Sakamichi stuff from now on, I was just hesitant because, you know, it's just too many names to keep up with, so I didn't want more of the same.

Again, much appreciated.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Find which of the 3 Sakamichi groups you like the most and stick with them if you want to minimize the count if members you have to know.

4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I suggest flash cards.

• Creative Creative x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Kakegurui is unexpectedly a good show. Nice cinematography and writing, hyperbolic acting that's bearable enough, and creative usage of texts on screen to maintain the surrealistic mood of the manga. Matsumura looks so cute too. She isn't acting per se, she's just being herself rebranded as a different name. It's like her chara that she builds up this far finally translated into a movie. The dress is cute too.

Matsumura actually has lots of remembrance to Evangelion's Asuka, don't you think?

6. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I have yet to watch season 2 of Kakegurui because I can't find eps with subs. :(

Cheers!

7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    So far only indo subs available.
    It might be released on netflix soon, just like the season 1.

=======

New 7 Eleven Taiwan CM

New Baitoru CM making of

NHK BS 1 Soccer Mitai
    IMG_20190605_010222.jpg IMG_20190605_010220.jpg IMG_20190605_010218.jpg
    https://twitter.com/Sora_Mato_2nd/status/1127972761916170240

• Like Like x 1
  8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Just want to know, now with Marika and Ikoma graduated, who performs Kanjorokugosen with Sayunyan ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hey is it that Kotoko can’t capitalize on this type of popularity? Management incompetence? Companies don’t want an unpopular member? Kotoko not wanting to work?

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It could be yes. I know she's beauty, but it's like something less on her beauty..

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello Nogizaka46 fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.

13. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    me too. it strange that kotoko never get her spotlight.
    she has the beauty. sure her vocal and dance is not so good and i see that in previous songs that her expressions are sometime stiff.
    but lately i think she has grown up especially in kassouro.

14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think most people think Kotoko is pretty bland, they don't see something else interesting apart of her beauty. She probably should improve her self-confidence and ambition to step-up and not just having the beauty as her strong factor.

However, surprisingly, I pretty much agree with that poll, my tastes are not that different. And of course is full of 46 group girls.

1. Shiraishi Mai (Nogizaka46): 4,811 votes
    2. Sasaki Kotoko (Nogizaka46): 3,302 votes
    3. Sugai Yuuka (Keyakizaka46): 2,797 votes
    4. Suzuki Ayane (Nogizaka46): 2,042 votes
    5. Hori Miona (Nogizaka46): 1,845 votes
    6. Ota Yuuri (NMB48): 1,821 votes
    7. Kato Shiho (Hinatazaka46): 1,666 votes
    8. Saito Asuka (Nogizaka46): 1,355 votes
    9. Matsui Jurina (SKE48): 1,197 votes
    10. Hirate Yurina (Keyakizaka46): 1,068 votes
    11. Hoshino Minami (Nogizaka46): 1,054 votes
    12. Kosaka Nao (Hinatazaka46): 931 votes
    13. Yoda Yuki (Nogizaka46): 901 votes
    14. Suzumoto Miyu (Keyakizaka46): 750 votes
    15. Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46): 663 votes
    16. Terada Ranze (Nogizaka46): 607 votes
    17. Ikuta Erika (Nogizaka46): 604 votes
    18. Watanabe Risa (Keyakizaka46): 597 votes
    19. Matsumura Sayuri (Nogizaka46): 561 votes
    20. Nagahama Neru (Keyakizaka46): 486 votes

15. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Remember that this is a poll made by Miona's (and Yuuka's ans Katoshi's) radio show and the people who are interested in her show and in such a poll are clearly more interested in the second gen than the average fan. Hence why 3 out of the top 5 members are from second gen. And that's obviously why almost all of them are sakamichi, with 2 48g members throwed in. Also the aforementioned 3 assistants will certainly place higher then they would normally do. This poll is clearly not representative of your average Nogizaka fan, let alone your average idol fan.
    I'm not saying Kotoko or Ayane aren't pretty, they certainly are, but they wouldn't be in the top 3 on a more wide poll

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I miss Kaotan's fans troll the poll.

17. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    i haven't updated here for a while, i check the other day there is a link for the live concert in yokohama i thought that i will download it if i have a chance cuz im too busy to prepare my self to work, id's, requirements and stuff. then here i am checking where is the link but the bilibili link is not working anymore while the googledrive one i cant find it anymore in here please someone help me provide link for this concert i need to watch karin and yuttan last concert :cry2::worthy::worthy::wall::wall:

18. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    If it's "Under Girls Live in Yokohama Arena ", it's on Aidoru.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Bilboard japan revealed their mid year rankings of 2019.

Nogizaka 46 is #8 in top artist

D8aJL_mUYAAZ7In.jpeg

Kaerimichi is #9 in japan hot 100 songs.

D8aIjBVUEAECqFl.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Any idea why Miona's votes went down by ~1000 votes compared to last year? I feel like looking at the past couple of years, she was on pace to even go into second position, (unsurprisingly, as the first sakamichi Recomen co-host).

I'm also guessing it's management policy. I'm guessing that when an outside company wants a Nogi member for a model/actress/etc., they sometimes don't ask for a specific member. Instead, they just ask Nogi management, "we would like to hire x-number of Nogi members for this thing," and management has all the power to choose whom. Management can choose Kotoko for sure because everyone knows shes has the looks, but management also looks at row position/ranking. So they may pick someone from sembatsu row 3 or under row 1 etc. even if that member may not have the looks of Kotoko. When you're under row 3 (or the equivalent of that, since with only 10 members in under right now, I don't know if they have rows right now; but it's known that Kotoko is often under row 3), management takes that into consideration and may "reward" a member higher in the ranking even if they might not have the looks per se (or "punish" or "encourage to work harder" the members who are lower in ranking by prioritizing higher ranked members for jobs).

• Agree Agree x 1