1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Apparently yes: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bong_Joon-ho#Cannes_Film_Festival
    But the stage play came before the film: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160131000320

Yet another involvement with Korean showbiz :lol: sounds like an interesting story anyway

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Shocked but happy we finally have a sign of life of her<3:(
    Sad for her fans because they don't have the moment to say good bye in a graduation stage. But wish her all the best and a lot of health!!!:blush:

3. nundi

nundi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I still don’t understand why she was hidding if she just wanted to graduate, I was really worried for her but I’m glad she’s healthy

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sad to hear Haruppi leaving HKT48 like what others said, but I still don't understand why she has been away from the HKT48/AKB48G spotlight for much longer than what we expected.

But at least she gets a new lease on life with her new acting job coming soon! New era (Heisei to Reiwa), new Haruppi...?

5. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

Very sad to hear she's graduating. I always held out hope she'd return someday. My guess is it was clear some time ago that she wasn't going to be coming back but she still had to wait out the end of her contract before she could officially leave. We'll probably never know the whole story. At least now she can move on with her life. Wish her the best.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

It's sad but I'm not overly surprised to hear that she is leaving and not overly shocked that it is just an announcement and not a graduation stage considering how long she has been out.

Don't forget that after all that time a graduation stage would probably involve a great deal of practice to get back up to a normal stage performance level, something she may not want to do at this time for whatever reason.

I wish her good luck in her endeavours in the future

7. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Even tho this news is sad I'm glad she's back to herself again, she looks healthy and as beautiful as ever so I'm happy about that. I missed seeing her face!! And will definitely hope for her to continue using her Instagram so we can at least follow her new path in the entertainment industry.

About her leaving hkt, I think she doesn't trust hkt/akb group management anymore since they overworked her and her whole haitus was covered in mystery. I'm basing my reasoning on the theory some came up with her injurying herself in tofu wrestling and management not handling it well

• Like Like x 3
  8. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    What I'm excited about this is, after her 'graduation' from HKT, she'll most definitely post again in twitter or instagram! so excited for that!

• Like Like x 1
  9. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    I wasn't her best fan.
    I was really happy to know her. to cheer her!
    And now I'm happy to see her "comeback".

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    why the 9th? if there's no stage or no kind of send off why wait? i doubt she is under some kind of contract ending on that day.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Long time no see, T

eh she probably is under contract till then

12. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Her message to the fans
    [Translation]

Sc: http://sp.hkt48.jp/qnews_detail?news_id=6273&rd=1

I wish all the best for her future and career in avex..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow Finally an update for Haruppi, and what a big announcement. Graduation and career as actress under Avex :eek: I didn't expect this!

I personally think this is amazing news for Haruppi. I know fans might feel sad at the sudden graduation but I feel like this was kinda expected. But honestly I thought she would graduate and dissapear and never show her face again... But no, there are new photos, an interview, she looks healthy and great, and she is signed under Avex with plans of an acting career! This is so much better than expected tbh.

I also think her departure from HKT is quite positive, even if there is no graduation stage but I think she has reasons especially since she didn't perform for so long. But yes she talked about HKT in the interview so there's a closure, it's not really a bad ending although it feels rushed but most people expected it. I also think management probably helped her to get under a good agency like Avex because it's difficult to sign there and especially with how long Haruppi dissapeared. it's the same as when Ricchan signed under Avex back then, and look how amazing she's doing now. I think if Haruppi gets the right roles and the push/support of a big agency like Avex, she could find big success too. One thing is sure, they can keep her busy with acting jobs etc. Many girls would dream of this kind of future after graduation. That's why I think this is amazing news for Haruppi and I wish her all the best!

She looks really good on the new photos :flower:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  14. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

This is a good point, but then why not at least one of the handshake events? She has earned a great deal of recognition and would at least deserve that. Then again it is usually their decision on what to attend correct? Can't fault her if that is what she wants.

15. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Since Haruppi won't have a graduation concert or anything, fans have decided to organize something on their own.
    The plan is to prepare as many Haruppi images as you like, and to post them on Twitter on June 9th, between 18:30 and 21:00 JST under the hashtag #兒玉遥卒業公演

If you're interested, the more, the merrier!
    http://asukyann.blog.jp/archives/79307940.html

• Like Like x 4
  16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    To be honest her absence was fuel for nasty speculation, so having her healthy and staying in showbusiness is enough for me to celebrate.

Her jawline and slender collarbone are valuable assets for acting. That being said, she should consider herself as newbie and start fresh again to become an established actress.

I think coming back for usual graduation stage and handshake would have been awkward with 2 years of absence. I think she knows she lost touch of all of this and it was better to start anew. I agree with that. It's not like her link with HKT was cut. She showed she still hangout with HKT members (tani marika, Tanaka miku). Pretty sure Sasshi was monitoring behind all of this as well.

There was not much left to do in HKT. Nothing to achieve. Sasshi is gone, Sakura is in Korea, and the AKB franchise is being decimated (NGT scandal, NMB and SKE being sold). Any rational thought would lead to start fresh from all of this.

Really glad she looks healthy and ready to take on her new journey.

Man, it brings me back. When she was in HKT no odekake, trying some gourmet food reporting. We came a long way.

Who remembers the private joke, "crush an egg on a forehead"?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, it was expected. She's just been gone so long and it was quite silent. Maybe she did have hope to return and was planning it, but the plan didn't work out in her favor. Like other have said, Sakura, Nako, and Sasshi, have all moved on. Since she left, HKT has changed a little. I'm sure she would still get the center position as her comeback, but she probably doesn't want it anymore. Kind of a short career in a way, but she was a good idol.

in a funny side-note: I was kind of hoping she would have said she opted out of a grad stage cause she forgot all the dances haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I'm assuming that gifs works too!I have a lot of those that I could post!I just hope I won't forget to put them up!

• Like Like x 1
  19. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Yes! Gifs, videos, all of that is fine too!

• Like Like x 1
  20. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Her graduation is sad, but certainly not unexpected. I agree with this. It would be awkward for her to return after so long, announce a graduation, and leave shortly after.

Personally, I think she was injured during the wrestling show, pressured by AKS to remain silent on it, and reached some sort of undisclosed agreement ultimately.

I definitely remember when she was doing this way back. That's around the time I felt really bad for her. She was trying so hard and willing to try anything to get noticed. She, indeed, came a long way.

Like others have already said, I'm happy for her return and looking forward to seeing her in the future!

• Agree Agree x 1