[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

2. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    does anyone know where I can get hinata variety subtitles? i just find hinaAi episode 1-4 and hinabingo episode 1-4

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think you will find them on the keyakake thread.

4. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    I've looked for it, that's all I got (episode 1-4)

5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That's all there is for HinaAi and Hinabingo.

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think the translator said something about not continuing. I am not sure though

7. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    DepressingSubs released hardsubs for GanaOshi which can be found here https://depressingsubs.com/all-subs/
    there's links to softsubs for the missing episodes subbed by spacelion on the pages for episode 2 and episode 35

8. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    oke, thank's for your respons all

sorry, I mistakenly wrote hinata to hiragana, lol.

9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Snack Mao returned in the showroom version as Hinatazaka. Their first guest is Suzu-chan.

Enjoy this funny session.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol.. I always enjoy snack mao

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Btw do you guys remember on episode 38 of Hiragana Oshi which aired on January, when they were talking about the groups overall year's luck prediction.(Yep.. it was "predicted" on March their wish will come true) But around May and June it was also "predicted" that there was going to be some ups and downs/trouble? ... was this about Memi?

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

There is definitely something going on but I am not sure. She has never showed any sign of distress.. Only times I saw her show some questionable expressions are when the fortune telling was made and when the name change was made. I do hope I am wrong though

13. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

So Memi will not join any 2nd single handshake event due to schedule conflict..
    Well I think she got big job outside group that need her full attention.
    If she is absent because of study or injury, management can simply put academic reason, or poor physical condition. But right now all we got is "schedule conflict" from them..

14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    In the recomend beauty idol poll. shiho was # 7 and nao was #12.

D8TfVe8VUAAewSv.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello Hinatazaka46 fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

You may notice Hinatazaka is still listed as Hiragana Keyaki. That's because, as the title implies, this ranking is for the year 2018 and member/group lists are from 2018. It'll change next year and they'll get their own colour.

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Really good Showroom. At 44:00 or so they spend a while listening to the notes on the home page (there are musical notes there that you can click and get each member singing do-re-mi) and trying to figure out the voices. They are impressed with the viewers' knowledge. Mao-chan says she recognizes no-one, but she actually does. She sings later, and it's awful, but not as awful as before. Suzuka is the musician, and gets each song started when they start doing parts of songs.

They sing part of Mimi ni Ochiru Namida (at 38:48; the 1gens' song) and praise the song (only Mao knew the hand-movements). Asked whose voice she likes, Mao says Kyouko's, and the others says they like how well Memi's voice blends with it. And also how Memi's voice blends with Mii-pan's in Sanrinsha ni Noritai. They agree that Memi's voice can fit in with anyone (42:22). I didn't sense any sadness when they spoke of Memi.

At various points (e.g., 50:00+) Manamo does the Memi trick of quietly taking all the attention while others are talking by making burikko gestures to the camera. Mao says that she was helped with her singing by Miku-chan. Manamo says Sarina helped her. At 55:37 the three of them do Kyun together.

For anyone who's interested, I talk a bit about Manafi's Showroom over in Memi's thread. Also good. Manafi's personality really seems appealing. And Memi fans are grateful for Mana saying a very few words about her, mainly that she doesn't have the right to talk about things, and that she and Memi are "eternal partners." The "eternal" may (or may not) suggest some kind of separation. Lots of comments praise Manafi's cuteness.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Hohon

Hohon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    Kyoko has officially became a regular model for ar magazine !! can't wait for zumiinkyonko photoshoots . Even a mionakyonko photoshoot would be wonderful too they could be the sakamichi shimiai of ar .. i doubt it tho since they didnt do anything when zumin was still with keyaki but hope never hurts i guess ... hope for more runway jobs for miku suzuka so they can also get to be models and achive their dreams .. i have a question tho are regular and exclusive models the same thing or there is a differance ? I'm not familiar with the japanese magazine / fashion industry system
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Congrats Kyonko! Looking forward to seeing what her collab with ar brings.

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now Hiyori has been excused from handshake -- and the way it is phrased seems like she's excused for future events, not Saturday's:

本日6月8日(土)開催の「キュン」発売記念 個別握手会 千葉会場@幕張メッセですが、濱岸ひよりは体調不良によりこの後の握手会を欠席させて頂きます。

Memi was excused first -- on the evening before the event -- and Hiyori's notice was posted on the same day as the event itself. Both were stated to be for health reasons (体調不良). EDIT: In fact, Hiyori apparently left the 4th handshake session Saturday crying, but was comforted by Mii-pan and came back to finish.

EDIT2: Showrooms today (June 9th) from Captain Kumi (5pm Japan time, nine hours from now) and from Sarina (9pm Japan time, 13 hours from now). Some people say they are hoping for some kind of announcement about the group from Kumi.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1