1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Bushiroad

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Astro48, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Discuss everything about Bushiroad here!

1. Love Live. Gen 1: Kosaka Honoka is strugling to save her school from closing by making a school idol group to compete nationally named μ's. Gen 2: Inspired by μ's, Takami Chika, a student of an all girl highschool in Namazu, Shizuoka is dreaming to be like them to disapproval from Kurosawa Dia, the school's student council president who later actually joined her group named it Aqours. Gen 3: A project named Perfect Dream Project was revelaed March 2017, expected to be released someday in 2019.
    2. Bang Dream, Toyama Kasumi is dreaming to be a rockstar, she started an all girl band named Poppin'Party with her schoolmates. There're 6 all girl bands & 1 male band.
    3. Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight. Aijou Karen has been dreaming to be a revue actress since childhood, she's working hard to be get the lead role on a revue stage named "Starlight".
    4. D4DJ (Dig Delight Direct Drive). Coming soon! Maybe late of this year.
    FAQ: is Love Live part of Bushiroad?
    Answer:

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow. Why is this a dead thread? Sorry. I thought I'd see more people into Bang Dream. I am. And I was expecting more videos and updated info throughout the thread. Guess not. Lol.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK I'll update this thread at least once every day. Bang Dream is rising in Japan. You can discuss about everything Bandori here. Game, anime, seiyuu which some of them play the music live too.

OK some of updates:
    1. Huge update on 3/16. Rinko's voice would be changed from Akesaka Satomi to Kizaki Kanon. Akesan withdrew due to deafness.
    2. Popipa would have joint live with all girlband Silent Siren in Metlife Dome.
    3. 2nd season of anime should end late March, 3rd season would be scheduled at autumn.

4. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Oh yeah. I forgot they announced third Season with Second, lol. I forgot. Rise-A-Suilen has been getting a lot of traction too.

Any more word on Argonavis?

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well I hope Argonavis would get their own anime. If Garupa is to K On then Argonavis is to Beck.

Bushiroad has confirmed that Argonavis would have no interactions to Garupa bands.

Argonavis is described as a band founded by 5 male university students in Hakodate, a port city in Southern Hokkaido. In contrast to Garupa that set in a fictional town based on Shinjuku, Tokyo.

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Bang Dream currently has maintenance for the big update happened on 3/16, 2nd anniversary of the game. The game would be back tonight 24 JST followed by the big update including the change of the voice of Rinko from Akesaka Satomi to Shizaki Kanon.

Don't forget to log in for 2500 stars at 3/16 & 3/17. :1st:

7. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Honestly, though, I would have liked that Argonavis would interact with the main girls. It'd be just like Idolm@ster....I guess that's why Bushiroad don't want it? I am quite fond of male idols with female idols, not as a ship though. More of the rivalry.

That was some pretty intense episodes though from Season 2.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    1. Silent Siren x Poppin'Party - No Girl No Cry MV teaser: https://twitter.com/stanpopipa/status/1116694082343133184
    2. BTW @sscrla san. Can I change this thread name to Bushiroad thread? As the company just unveiled a brand new franchise named D4DJ which stands for Dig Delight Direct Drive DJ. It's about girl DJs. Some Bandori seiyuu will be also seiyuu of D4DJ and first live had been announced, scheduled at late July. ^^ siluet-karakter-d4dj.png

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    No Girls No Cry Popipa version MV teaser on YouTube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Revue Starlight Re:Live Global version released today.

Actually I haven't been interested to RS tho.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Fire Bird and Ringing Bloom preview:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3:07 Kanon <3

13. DD7

DD7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I wonder when they’ll add RAS to the game? After season 2 I really want to add Pareo and Chu2 to my roster.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    3rd anniversary probably

15. chialuuuu

chialuuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    This thread is dead and as a fan of Bushiroad idol (?) stuff, I have to fix that and bring it back up for other new members of the forum. Welcome to the revived Bushiroad thread!

Series to talk about:

Love Live!: High school girls become idols. Why? Either it's to save their school, getting inspired by other school idols or just wanting to stop being so normal for once. Currently has 6 (if you count 4th gen) groups, 2 of which are inactive. (info on generations below)
    1st Gen: Kousaka Honoka forms a School Idol group called µ's to save her school from closing.
    2nd Gen: Inspired by µ's, Takami Chika formes a School Idol group called Aqours. At first, it was because she wanted to shine as bright as them, but later, priorities shifted when their school was annouced to be closing.
    3rd Gen: Previously known as Perfect Dream Project, Nijigasaki High School Idol Club is a group originally made exclusively for the game Love Live! School Idol Festival ALL STARS. Last year, an Anime project was announced for them, cementing them as the third generation of Love Live. They have broken with a lot of Love Live's clichés (9 members, Three members for each sub-unit, orange-haired lead character, etc).
    4th Gen: The project name is Love Live! Superstar!! The group, just like Nijigaku, has broken the 9 member cliché. Their group name is Liella. (Oof that was a long one)

BanG Dream!: In trying to find the 'Star Beat', Toyama Kasumi creates a band with her schoolmates. There are currently 7 all-girl bands and 3 male bands (main ones). (not much has changed for this one lol)

Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight: ^ (go to the first post)

D4DJ: (I'll add this later, once i know more about this project)

Now for news (that I know of, so Bandori and Love Live):
    1- This was the last thing that was talked about here, so I'm going to add it. RAS has been added to Bandori JP. Worldwide still has to wait until next year, but it'll be worth it. There is also a new band in the game called Morfonica. They have also released a lot of songs since this was updated but I won't be going through that now.
    2- SIFAS (the game that was Nijigaku was supposed to be exclusive to) has been released both in Japan and globally.
    3- Love Live is establishing their 4th generation (more on that at the beginning of the post).
    Next news I meant to include here has Spoilers:
    4- A new member was added to Nijigaku. Her name is Mifune Shioriko, she is a 1st year and the student council president of Nijigasaki (don't ask how that works).

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  16. chialuuuu

chialuuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    Nijigaku's anime was released 2 days ago (JST). Here's links to watch it: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/nijigasaki/worldwide/simulcast.php
    The next news have spoilers:
    There are 3 new songs revealed so far for Nijigaku: NEO SKY, NEO MAP! (ED for Anime season 1), Dream with you (Ayumu's 4th solo song), and Zensoku Dreamer. Also, ALL STARS (JP) held it's 1st anniversary promotions.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  17. chialuuuu

chialuuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    Here's the biggest news that have happened since:

Revue Starlight:
    • A new movie will be released. It's name is literally Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight. It is a continuation of the anime, and will be released on May 21st.
    "Starlight" - it's a distant star, long ago, and in the far future. Two girls, who were struck by the light of the stage in this play, exchanged their destinies.

"Two people's stars, waiting on stage."

To burn out ordinary fun and joy and fulfill our destinies. A destiny to become a blast furnace at just five years old... what a danger.

Eventually the two will meet again. One continued to stand on the stage of tragedy, the other jumped in, separated, jumped in, rewrote their destinies... and created a new chapter full of light.

No girl was burned and fell from the tower, nor was she imprisoned. Then... what is the end of that new chapter?

"Starlight" is a story of an unknown author. Where does the light come from and where does it go? And who is "starring" in this story?

I want to see it.

Hey -- Karen Aijo, a third-year student at Seisho Music Academy?
    • There is also a best album for Kukugumi releasing on March 24th, which contains a new song called Polestar and a bonus CD with the covers from the cancelled performance "Starry Session".
    Disc 1:
    1- Hoshi no Dialogue
    2- Star Diamond
    3- You are a ghost, I am a ghost ~Gekijō no Ghost~
    4- Butai Preparation
    5- Romantic Cruisin'
    6- My friend ~Arrie~
    7- Junjou Unclassified
    8- Kirameki no Ari ka
    9- Star Parade
    10- Negai wa Hikari ni Natte
    11- Promise Tower

Disc 2:
    12- Discovery!
    13- Butai Shōjo Taisō
    14- Koi wa Taiyō ~CIRCUS!~
    15- Starlight Theater
    16- Fly Me to the Star
    17- Circle of the Revue
    18- Lesson Na Week!!
    19- Yoroshiku Kukugumi
    20- Butai Shoujo Kokoroe
    21- Star Divine
    22- Polestar (NEW)

Bonus CD:
    1- Hanasaka Uta (Karen Aijo, Mahiru Tsuyuzaki)
    2- Jōnetsu no Mezameru Toki (Hikari Kagura, Kaoruko Hanayagi)
    3- Ittōsei no Procyon (Karen Aijo, Claudine Saijo, Maya Tendo, Nana Daiba)
    4- Hokori to Ogori (Futaba Isurugi, Kaoruko Hanayagi)
    5- Principal -Fancy You- (Claudine Saijo, Maya Tendo)
    6- RE:CREATE (Junna Hoshimi)
    7- Koi wa Taiyō ~CIRCUS!~ (Hikari Kagura, Maya Tendo)
    8- Gyoshite Gyosha-za (Claudine Saijo, Nana Daiba)
    9- Otte Owarete Sirius (Maya Tendo, Nana Daiba)
    10- GANG☆STAR (Karen Aijo, Hikari Kagura, Mahiru Tsuyuzaki, Junna Hoshimi)
    11- Hoshiboshi no Kizuna (Kaoruko Hanayagi)
    12- Onikurenai Nin Emaki (Mahiru Tsuyuzaki, Claudine Saijo)
    13- Koi no Makyuu (Hikari Kagura, Futaba Isurugi)
    14- Rose Poems (Junna Hoshimi, Nana Daiba)
    15- You are a ghost, I am a ghost ~Gekijō no Ghost~ (Mahiru Tsuyuzaki, Futaba Isurugi, Kaoruko Hanayagi)
    16- Zeus no Chuusai (Karen Aijo, Junna Hoshimi, Futaba Isurugi)
    • (maybe not so) Recently, there was a Spin-off Stage Play held for Seiran General Art Institute (School exclusive to the stage plays) called "Blue Glitter". The theme song for it was BLUE ANTHEM. After BLUE ANTHEM's release, the girls from this school were all added to the game Revue Starlight RE LIVE. They were recently added on the global server as well.
    • The Blu-Ray (and DVD I think) for Rondo Rondo Rondo will be released on February 24th. The limited Blu-Ray comes with the song "Suteki na Dress o Kisasete yo".
    • Two recent in-game collabs: Love Live! Sunshine!! (Happened in November 2020 with Junna, Nana and Kaoruko as Gacha cards and Futaba for the event reward. Is starting on global on February 17th), and Symphogear (Has started as of the making of this post. Maya is the gacha card and Claudine is the event reward?)
    Love Live:
    • Love Live! Superstar!!'s group, Liella!, will be releasing their 1st Single, "Hajimari wa Kimi no Sora" on April 7th. It has two versions, Minna de Kanaeru Monogatari and Watashi o Kanaeru Monogatari. The two versions have the title track and 2nd song in common and the 3rd song and dramas are different. This is the first time Love Live has released a Single in this format (Nijigaku has had singles with different versions during their Anime's run so that the members could have solo covers, but the tracks were the same).
    1- Hajimari wa Kimi no Sora
    2- Dancing Heart La-Pa-Pa-Pa!
    3- Dreaming Energy (Minna de Kanaeru Monogatari)
    Watashi no Symphony (Watashi o Kanaeru Monogatari)

Bandori:
    • Editing
    D4DJ:
    • Editing

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1