Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

If I knew exactly what, I'd have become an idol producer :lol: Allowing dating with terms and conditions? I heard somewhere like allowing dating after adult age, but that doesn't apply here since our girl is still 16.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    DEATH CASH!!!

[​IMG]

Still, she could've been a bit smarter. Maybe dating after school? People would know anyway, but it wouldn't be so easy to get evidence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    you mean this?
    vJ9OHDx.jpeg

moeka probably share the knowledge of this relationship with few who were close to her, then someone leaked it and everyone in the school, in that twitter cap claims, know it as well. then it didn't leak outside the school because either people choose to keep this to themselves and/or do not have other evidence than what they heard only to tell the others, until whoever leaked this to bunshun and on 5ch decided to.

the leaker leaked the light stuff to bunshun, get everyone's attention first and force moeka to react and put out a statement, then release the more damning stuff on the net. bond villain level mastermind:fear:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Well, I remember that some schoolmates were saying that Kasumin had a yankee past and that was a lie. Some things are true, while others...

5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i don't know about that, i wasn't even following t8 when kasumin was still around:^^;:

if this is all talk then it's meh for most people and bunshun wouldn't have published it in the first place. these photos are some torpedoes, and was aimed right after moeka already made her turn, so... good luck:cold:

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'm not saying it isn't true, but we shouldn't trust everything and everyone that we'll see over the next weeks on the Internet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You'd have hoped that someone getting a mega push would be a bit less of a retard.

• Dislike x 13
    • Agree x 9
    • Like x 5
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    What a lot of people (especially in this thread) seem to be missing from reality is, many idol groups nowadays, especially the newer ones, don't have a love ban. It's a relic of the past, and a pretty uncool one at that. AKS sticks to the old ways because it started before that change happened, and change is hard. Sakamichi also sticks to it mostly because Nogi is so strongly based on that ‘pure’ image and it would probably be unfair to allow one group to date and not the other. But a lot, really a lot of new groups don't have a love ban.

They did find ‘something more practical’, and it's very simple: dating fans is not allowed. It's pretty straightforward, and it's easy to justify. And an extra, probably informal rule: be discreet about it, I never heard of an idol who posts pictures with her significant other on social media. (edit: unless Yuunaa is an actually thing, lol.)

And you know what? In groups without a ban, many (maybe most?) girls don't date. I mean, where would you find time? But the ones who do, or who want to have an occasional fling now and then, don't need to do it in secret, don't need to worry about tabloids, don't need to start the sordid clandestine path that so often leads to something worse (see: NGT). In fact, that's totally unsubstantiated, but I suspect the percentage of girls who date in groups with a love ban is about the same as in groups without such rule…

• Like x 6
    • Dislike x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 2
  9. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

A brief question I would ask Moeka, is why her and the male are wearing couple-hats in Disneyland, if they are only friends, given how those hats are specifically sold as couple-hats. Why would you wear something that identifies the two of you as a couple if you are not?

For being called "Savior of AKB48" this is incredibly thoughtless and not fitting for someone with this much support from management. Especially not with the NGT48 disaster hanging like a black cloud over the 48 groups.

• Agree x 8
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  10. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

The point was not that they are sold as one item. The point is what the meaning behind those hats are. Couple symbolism is popular.

• Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Old x 1
  12. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Her twitter post is full of people supporting her. AKS hasn't punished a "scandal" in ages, and I doubt they will start now. Aside from the NGT mess, their policy of ignoring these things works out well. Sure, they lose some fans, usually to other members, but there are still plenty of fans willing to spend money to support their girl even after she has been exposed as dating. The dynamic has shifted a lot. It seems like more and more fans are willing to overlook dating scandals. Hell, Rika didn't lose much if anything after it was exposed she was living with her boyfriend.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

Any and all scandal has always had people giving support in G+ or Twitter etc. That's not new. But the question is, are those who gives thumbs up in social media the fans that provides the real money or not?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Usually, yes. I'll repeat again, Rika was living with her boyfriend and her fans did not care. AKS has not punished a member for "dating" for years. Like it or not, the love ban hasn't existed in AKS for awhile. Many of the fans have changed their expectations. Maybe I'll be proven wrong and we'll wee Moeka graduate soon - but I doubt it. I suspect she'll continue to be popular and AKS will carry on pushing her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Rika fans are cucks, and she is a terrible HS seller anyway.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Rika's falling hs sales were completely killed by her scandal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Didn't the exact opposite happen and even before that was known?

18. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    since rika's name was raised here, it should also be reminded that she is signed to ohta pro and has her place on tv shows. moeka, on the other hand, is under aks.

19. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

the last thing that aks want to do in this case is to punish Moeka, they need to avoid any public backlash after all the Mess with NGt and Maho, with all this new ¨protect the idol¨movement in japan will be fatal to aks to punish an High School girl living her teen years as every other normal girl...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't think they should impose the same rules as when they were relevant to Japanese public. Better to give her a caution (don't get caught) and let it go by.

• Like Like x 1