1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I hope they let grass grow on the matter and go on.
    I am sorry for her. She really has the ace potential for the center in AKB :(

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I feel bad for Moeka because her classmates betrayed her, but I don't like she tell us he is only her friend and then we see these photos..
    D8m3ue2VsAAzFrk.jpg D8m3ueaWsAA9zHz.png
    Are these photos fake too?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    that's the leaker's plan, feed bunshun the light stuff, making moeka and aks staff thought that's all they have and released that statement, then booooom

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Well we know that she is fake now. I don't care about dating, but lie and try to cause self-pity... I didn't see any tweets about "complaining about two paparazzi who stalked her" a while ago, but after scandal. well she is a smart girl. I think her tactics will have some positive results for her.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If anything looks more like mango chan to me

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    We would have thought that AKS would learn something after all the thing happened to NGT. However, they still keep trying to lie instead of telling the truth.~~

7. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I think AKS has proven time and time again that they will go out of business and disband all their groups long, long before they ever learn anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I’m not sure if it is about AKS this time, but Moeka trying to sort it out. Unfortunately in a wrong way but...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Assuming the stalking was there.

IMHO some of those more intimate photos require someone close to screw her over. Maybe a former bf of someone who wanted the bf role but was rejected.

10. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    a conspiracy goes like: bunshun recieved a tip from the initial leaker, who was in moeka's school, to follow on her; moeka realized her relationship was blown and want to sever ties with her bf; her bf then went on to either by himself or conspire with the leaker to do this

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

The images all look like her. And what's more, is that in some of the uncovered images, her private Instagram identity is shown, and people have uncovered older discussions there where her having a boyfriend is something that is a topic. Since several hours have passed since this happened, people have had time to do some digging, and there's simply too much info for this to be either a coincidence or a hoax or "just a friend".

Her problem now is that she had the chance to tell the truth on multiple occasions, but all of her explanations have been easily refuted, thus her credibility is non-existent right now.

Of course nobody approves of Bunshun's tactics, such as stalking, or harassment, but the majority of the incriminating images have nothing to do with anybody stalking anybody. These are all images that has been taken by Moeka herself, or her boyfriend, or friends (save for the ones in the classroom which are from someone else). So there's images from Bunshun, images from Moeka/Moeka's boyfriend/her friend circle, and images from people on her school. Then there's the ID's of people shown on images which connects them to Twitter accounts, IG accounts, specific school grounds, etc.

If she was an unknown 48G member, who struggles to get even theater stage time, chances are this would never have happened (as very few would care, or even know who they are). But she's being pushed as the savior of AKB48 which is a crazy label to get, and she's everywhere. She even got a solo concert, an upcoming photo book, she has tons of magazine shoots, TV time, etc.. And then she's so careless and stupid as to openly date, somehow expecting that not a single person will notice it?

There are girls in the group who would kill to get just 1/10th of her push and support from management, girls who have never been in any scandal of any kind. While I sympathize with her for having to deal with Bunshun, and for having been exposed in public (not comfortable), all of this is on her. She decided to play the game.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    management is now between a rock anda hard place.
    punish the idol (not minegishi-scale, but probably let things cooldown and quietly graduate her to pursue "academic" or "acting" career) and theyll get another backlash from mainstream fans who want their idol act like a normal high schooler, you know, dating, pumping, etc
    do nothing, and things would stop eventually (or spiralling out of control) and probably open the floodgate or other doing the same thing because the management is toothles to enforce their own rule.

the only logical conclusion then, punish her but in the disguise of "promoting/reward" her for a new role.:rolleyes:

13. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    NGT needs a new captain....

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Nothing will happen. From AKS' point of view it's better to lose some fans than all of them. In a couple of months everything goes back to normal except the jokes.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    If you are referring to her head-shaving it was AFAIK a stunt of her own and an idiotic one at that.

16. Mirimimi

Mirimimi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I didn't log in here for quite some time, but I have to do it today. Your comment is gold :lol::lol::lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Ignoring the problem might lead to situation similar to Shimada Rena's scandal, when pissed wotas started digging dirt on other members, which lead to Mori Anna's retirement and Minarun's suspension.

18. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Oh boy, most of the anger seems to be directed at a person because she's given opportunities or something huh :rolleyes:

Ok well she liked it.

Most of the pics look innocuous at best. If that's what leakers can take when she has her guard down and "openly" dating, then that's not a whole lot to go on. If it was open you'd think there would be more pics with them two and other people around, because, it is open after all isn't it? And apparently most of the school knew anyway so why not? The fact that the only real "evidence" the classmates were able to take (without going into the private ones) was that one in self study room with two sitting next to each other shows yea, it wasn't really that "open".

Now I say MOST because I know there's that one particularly damning pic. I'll reserve judgment on that for now. Of course there could always be more in the leaker pipeline but I'll change my mind when more information comes out.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

You're in complete denial if you think what's been shown so far is "not a whole lot go to on". And there's been many photos now, as well as other information that connects it all together.

She is with the guy at Disneyland. They're seen walking down a street together in public, they're together in the school yard, Moeka is leaning onto the guy in a study room, Moeka is hanging onto the guy from behind, embracing him, in public. There's a pic of her with him lying down together in a bed or similar (and you have online detectives who have identified the fabric of the white camisole she's wearing, having found which type of camisole it is, and then having found her wearing it in official photos too, connecting it all together.) There's evidence (without quotation marks) of a number of things, and online detectives have found plenty of evidence from Twitter accounts and Instagram accounts that Moeka indeed has a boyfriend, and that pretty much everybody knows about it at that school (because sources inquired have commented upon this). That is openly dating. If it wasn't openly dating, she'd keep it a secret - even at the school, and she most certainly wouldn't risk things by going to Disneyland with him, or embrace him in public etc.

This is not "a couple of pictures" where the term "innocuous" can be used, or only one "damning pic". This is layers upon layers of information uncovered which shows very clearly that they are a couple. It really is that simple, regardless of what your opinion on the issue is. For example, whether you like fire or not, nobody argues that fire isn't hot. Everybody knows it's hot. Just like ice is cold. What we have of info so far contradicts everything Moeka has said and confirms Bunshun's story, unfortunate as that is.

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 5
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  20. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    When did I ever deny that? In fact when the story first came out I said I find the underlying story true with some sensationalism thrown in. I don't know why you are arguing against something I never said.

What I'm criticizing is your opinion that she's brazenly doing this in the public and hanging out all her laundry for the world to see. And no based on the pics I don't find she was doing that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1