1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I put this in the 9th gen auditions thread, but it might be of more general interest.

"From May 25 (Saturday), "SKE48 9th Life Document dTV Special Edition" will be distributed in the video distribution service "dTV", showing the tracks from the SKE48 / 9th generation's audition to the independent theater performance. This time, comments from Aoumi Hinano and Akahori Kimie on behalf of the 9th generation have arrived for the WWS channel."

if the video does not show watch the video here

Added: a new article

"The light and shadow of the idol profession seen in the growth record of the SKE 48 ninth generation"

The other day, the 3rd "SKE 48 x dTV 10th Anniversary Project" project was announced at the "dTV" video distribution service, to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the SKE 48's activities.

Then, from May 25 (Saturday), the "SKE 48 ninth-generation live document dTV special edition", which has a large volume of 80 minutes, is distributed.

The film is a growth story of 9th generation who made their debut in December 2018. The film encourages daily lessons for theatrical debut, and chases up to the youth girls' performance, which appeared only in the nineteen students.

As you can see from the 80-minute video, it is not a video that only tracks the freshness and glamorousness of a newcomer idol.

It shows the backstage of lessons and rehearsal scenes that are almost unnoticeable, and is finished in a picture comparable to two past documentary films."

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.55.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.53.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.51.42 AM.png

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/191097/

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another promo, this time for June 1 with Aoki Shiori and Kumazaki Haruka.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  4. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  5. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I just realized that SKE now has 4 members who have been in the group for at 10 years: Matsui Jurina, Takayanagi Akane, Saito Makiko, and Uchiyama Mikoto. Mikotti of course graduated recently.
    Suda Akari will soon be in the 10+ tenure this coming November.

Congratulations!!

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello SKE48 fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.

7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    As a safety measure pertaining to the operation of SKE48, KeyHolder decided to introduce the security and reporting service provided by SECOM Co., Ltd.

D8cEjd7UwAAbUOI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Not because of NGT48
    Not at all
    /Irony off

10. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I always say this. SKE48 is the best group of 48G right now.

No scandalous, has so many top members, has a great show, and what the matter is, The mngmnt cares about the members, fans, staffs, and the group..

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. kaleidx

kaleidx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suenagaoka
    Very cool, it's nice to see SKE taken care of. They've been very active lately with tons of festival appearances, and even though the Kanto tour just ended they will restart their national tour soon so some added security and not just cheaping out and expecting the few staff to do everything is a welcome addition
    GJ Zest!

12. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Everything in the security plan from SECOM is common pratice for all major Idol groups incl. NGT48 for years, like venue security, bringing members home after concerts, events or late night shows and more. The only difference is - what a shock - an alarm bell to dispach security or the police in case of an emergency. Take a look at their webside. Remember the reaction from Sasshi and fans on a similar plan from AKS? What a sort term memory of the fandom, now they applaud SKE. - Btw. an attack like the attack on Yamaguchi Maho cannot prevent the best security without interfering extremly with the personal live of the members and their families. Do this and e.g. SKE is gone within a year.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They appeared on the 30th in Gifu at the Nagara River stadium for a match between FC Gifu and Tokyo V .

"Before the game and at the end of the first half, members performed a total of seven songs, including "Pareo wa Emerald" and "Aishiteraburu" The crowded SKE 48 fans and FC Gifu supporters were cheering and applauding."

Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 6.49.01 PM.png

https://www.gifu-np.co.jp/news/20190701/20190701-152172.html

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/which-fandom-do-you-identify-with.22968/

I made a thread before asking Stage 48 members to choose only one group from all of 48G and Sakamichi groups, and the result showed that the votes for Nogi + Keyaki combined were more or less the same for the votes for all 48Gs.

Now I am wondering which fandom do stage 48 members identify more? 48G? Sakamichi? And now that we have Izone and we were even allowed to vote for Korean members in the annual stage 48 poll, I won't be surprised if there are stage 48 members who joined the forum because of Izone. I will put International 48G as a separate choice for those who identify more as a fan of an international sister group than any Japan 48G.

I intend to post this in all general threads so as to invite the fans of each group to cast their votes. Downside though that is that those who subcribe to more than one general thread will get a notification for this more than once, so sorry for the notif.

Thank you :)

18. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
  19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Alright, so......a little update

- There has been announcement from ZEST regarding SKE48xJKT48 Joint Project in near future.

No date announced yet, but following the project startup, Yuasa Hiroshi has (temporarily?) stepped down his post as SKE theater manager to fill his new post as JKT48 special advisor (which is to oversee this project, presumably). The vacant theater manager will be filled by SKE48 captain, Saito Makiko, for the time being.

(SOURCE LINK + SOURCE LINK)
    =========

- Also above link on the SKE48 10th gen audition.

Requirement:
    ・ Women over 10 years old. No experience as idol is allowed.
    ・ Willing to sign a contract when passed
    ・ Any nationality allowed
    ・ Able to perform on SKE 48 theater at daily basis

Audition open 7/25 with special site for application method and period will be opened a day earlier.

Also some extra note in the 25th single thread

======
    edit: Added info
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1460781/

Together with SKE48xJKT48 project, ZEST also will officially launch "ZEST Entertainment School" this October.
    [​IMG]
    Official site: https://school.zest-corp.com

https://school.zest-corp.com/information/?id=2
    There will be opening event and school tour on 7/20-7/21. Coming from SKE side are Yamauchi Suzuran, Kurashima Ami, and Suzuki Ena. Details on the site.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
  20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I didn't know there was a discussion here about the new changes that will be happening.

Just to add a note. ZEST is also creating a Artist section and they have signed on a new band, BRIDEAR. It's a all female rock band.

My guess is ZEST is creating this Artist section to become like a agency, like AMUSE or H!P, where they will have a group of artists/band groups/idols under their company.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019