1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The soundtrack CD for the play Miichan starred in, "Musical futari Okuni', will be out on 1 September 2019

if the video does not show watch the video here

========================
    ~咲いて散るなら、いざや、かぶかん!!~

大好評のうちに幕が降りた明治座ミュージカル『ふたり阿国』公演レコーディング音源から全24曲を収録したCDを完全予約限定にて発売いたします。

収録曲は、北翔海莉演じる阿国の「踊ろよ人生」「ハレルヤ!ゼス キリシト」や、峯岸みなみ演じるお丹の「いとしあなたと、ひと踊り」「佐渡島おくにが黙っちゃいない」、出演者全員によるテーマ曲「いざや、かぶかん!」など舞台公演からの全楽曲を網羅!

舞台の感動が甦る決定盤。

未公開の舞台写真を多数使用した特製ブックレット付き。

「明治座 ミュージカル ふたり阿国 全曲CD(実況録音版)」

【発売までのスケジュール(予定)】

予約受付開始:6月15日(土)

予約受付締切:7月15日(月)

発売日:9月1日(日)

※ご予約を頂いたお客様に順次発売日から発送

※限定期間内で明治座でのお引取りも可能
    -------------------------------------------
    ... If it blooms and falls, it's too late! ! To

We will release a CD with a total of 24 songs from the recording sound source of the Meijiza musical "Futari Okuni" performance recording that the curtain came down in the very popular.

The songs include "Danceroyo Life" "Hallelujah! Zes Kiricito" played by Akono, who plays North Shokai, and "I love you, dance" "Satojima Okui hasn't shut up", "Oh, you're dancing with Otokoi", Minegishi Minami. Covers all songs from stage performances such as the theme song "Izaya, Kaburukan!" By everyone!

Decisive board that the impression of the stage gets off.

With a specially made booklet using a large number of unreleased stage photos.

"Meijiza Musical Futari Anko All-CDs (Live Recording Version)"

[Schedule to release (planned)]

Reservation acceptance start: Saturday, June 15

Reservation acceptance deadline: Monday, July 15

Release date: September 1 (Sun)

※ We ship from release date sequentially to visitor who had reservation

※ You can also pick up at Meiji-za within the limited period
    ---------------------------------------------

ok, so I was looking for a translation of the title 'Futari Okuni' ...
    'futari' is 2 and google translate came up with 'country' ...
    but after a search on 'Okuni' it turns out that 出雲阿国 (Izumo no Okuni) was the female originator of Kabuki theatre ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izumo_no_Okuni
    and then it al kind of falls into place, and would explain the scenes with Hokusho Nori(?) wielding a katana
    180px-Okuni_with_cross_dressed_as_a_samurai.jpg (and now I 「ミュージカル-ふたり阿国」北翔海莉・峯岸みなみ.jpg
    And ... it would explain this pic as well
    56262490_401958860623665_4956165386526523392_o.jpg
    That's the statue of Okuni in Kyoto
    (and お丹 was of course Miichan's character in the play)
    (and now I have to google that :/)

(several hours later :) )

I stumbled upon a review of the play of someone who visited it twice
    https://ameblo.jp/lisa1103/entry-12454324675.html
    ====================
    I watched the Meijiza musical "Futari Ankun" for the first time in two weeks.

I was hoping that they should be evolving (deepening), but the results were more than I expected.

The performers and the audience were much hotter than two weeks ago. I was glad to see the stage worth the expedition.

Above all, I was surprised at the growth after Minegishi Minami who plays Otan.

In Minegishi-san, I felt the same qualities as the gods, such as the losing spirit, strength of will and strong mentality. (This is just reading interview articles etc, and I just thought so.)

When I saw Minegishi-san's performance, which I thought was the same, I felt the difficulty of this role. Dan is a reckless girl in the first half. A prostitute in the second half. It is a very difficult part to express the duality of women. On top of that, you have to be good at performing "dance" (if it doesn't make you look good).

Minegishi-san's technical side, which is the second stage in this time, has a good effect because it has the appropriateness and cuteness for a girl in one act.

But in the second act, we had to be a threat to Akuni, but there was too much divergence between the other casts and the technical side.

If the person who plays Otami is better at acting, dancing and singing, the story of "two okuni" may have changed.

It was especially disappointing that when you try to show the dance, you always got in the way and the play never finished until the end. It was such a direction. I could not but feel the lack of things.

But yesterday, when I performed theater today, I was surprised many times by Minegishi-san's "That?"

Minegishi-san was able to make the loveliness of Tan leaving one act of childhood even more pronounced. It's really cute. A kind of species that turns your hand around your back and gently put your hand on your arm, natural and lovely ...

When I played last night, the last scene that appeared in the last scene was making the hair loose and giving a tired atmosphere. I remember that I was beautiful at first. (If this is my memory mistake, please point out)

I had a sense of incongruity here. Otan leaves Saburo the left of the source, and she goes out on a harsh journey to search for an country while selling her art and sometimes herself. When.

You also changed the way you say the words "the age has changed", right?

I felt that my soul was stuck in every other line. The feelings of the baby have been transmitted.

It is a person who can change to here in two weeks. I think that I wanted you to stay at this level from the first day, but I hope that if there is a re-performing of this performance, I would like to see Minegishi-san's reunion again.

The musical “Futari Anko” seems to have been the stage where you could show the growth of the girl Otan and the growth of an actress named Minami Minegishi.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Google translate gives Miichan character's name as 'Tan', 'Otan', 'Dan' and 'Otami' ... and frankly ... I have no idea what it should be, apart from that お丹 starts with o :)
    ok,
    (more google)
    the go-on and ka-on readings are たん (tan)
    the kun reading is: あか (aka)
    and finally there are the nanori readings: あかし(akashi); あきら(akira); まこと(makoto)

I think I'll go with Otan, and so Miichan's role is a coming of age story ... and stands for all the:
    "female outcasts and misfits of the region, particularly those involved in prostitution, Okuni gave them direction, teaching them acting, dancing and singing skills in order to form her troupe."
    (not really a part one would associate with an idol and sort of a bold choice for Miichan)

btw, sorry for the wall of text ... and I should have researched this earlier of course :/

Last thoughts on this:
    So Okuni stands for a very brief period in time where some women were able to
    determine their own destiny in feudal Japan (even though most people will think it disreputable)

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Off to see the world (or at least Japan) with Yuko (Yuko's instastory)

Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 4.46.49 AM.png

Another picture shows plates of gyoza and the number 40, which I take to mean they ate a lot.

3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, after shrimpu, gyoza is Miichan's favorite dish .... remember how she, in '600 seconds', devoured a portion for four :D

Just like Takamina likes katsudon :)

(btw: I like gyoza as well, just as I like shrimp :D )

btw ... on Miichan's instagram there is a short video by Yuko of Miichan sleeping (the captions says 'concentrating' and 'no make-up')....
    2019-05-19_20h20_27.png
    かわいい :inlove:

and she posted this pic of ホwル from Howl's Moving Castle (which is awesome btw):
    File 19-05-2019, 5 50 01 PM.png
    google translate gives me:
    top:
    are you worried?
    As she goes to see the stage of Haruna Miura and Teppei Koike alone, she may be a little bit troubled with a good-looking guy?
    bottom:
    He loves to be with you from a handsome guy out of reach
    please be confident

Make of that what you wish :/
    But Miichan ... remember that if you think you are like Sophie i.e. not pretty .... remember ... Sophie turned out to be quite lovely .... and had the same determination as you have ;)

And Howl was ultimately proven wrong when he said "what's the point in living if you aren't beautiful" :)

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    "You can say I'm a proud senpai of both of them , watched their growth , had a chance to help and guide them is an honour"

- Minegishi Minami -

• Like Like x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1132311569369407490
    ======================
    ニコモ同窓会← いい夜でした
    ----------------------------------------
    Nikamo Alumni Association ← It was a good night.
    ----------------------------------------
    D7bHXqNV4AAfUcm.jpg

Miichan went to see a play by one of her co-stars in Joshiko, Ushio Mika
    https://twitter.com/USHIOMIKA/status/1132858240516050944
    D7i4iViU8AIWYTr.jpg

Ushio Mika turns out to have Facebook ... so:
    14022209_588450454667524_5483068563406482833_n.jpg 14080060_588450448000858_7096459897470601241_n.jpg 16473909_675443872634848_7334451332594915749_n.jpg 16508073_675891545923414_7348704531344103624_n.jpg 16508256_676752942503941_4143637914215212986_n.jpg 17903861_707864459392789_741139161216973973_n.jpg 20604285_762528823926352_1146397474914826772_n.jpg 21463075_781004572078777_6429891553584920508_n.jpg 26239322_828918257287408_7613641089043743186_n.jpg 26805053_828918260620741_899392093836180094_n.jpg
    They posed together for Takahashi Yuya several times and hung out together once in a while as well.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I listened to this song today. It has been many years since the last time and it brought me wonderful memories... :)
    http://www.twoeggz.com/mv/666046.html
    PS: Gods, it was hard to find a place with that song... :^^;:

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    no3b すごい ありがとうございました。!!!

I think Miichan went to Sasshii's fan meeting?
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1133347782360686592
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1133346788839084033

D7p1y_qV4AAu0tj.jpg D7p04xHUIAAe69m-2.jpg D7p04xGV4AEbOxb.jpg D7p04xFU0AEa8bM.jpg D7p04xGUEAAq_ck.jpg D7p04xHUIAAe69m.jpg

the table plackard says 'さっしー?のメッセヅを大募集中!'
    "Sasshii no messedzu o dai boshū-chū!'
    'Looking for a new messages for Sasshii'

hmm, wait ... it was an AKB48 Life and it was on 28 April ...

ow, scratch that ... someone made a mistake on the poster ... it's Sasshii's Thanksgiving Concert which is today on 28 May :)

And some screenshots, I guess Sasshii decided to give Miichan some screentime?
    Those two obviously had fun :)
    D7pwfk7VsAUslpg.jpg D7pwgZCUwAA51cX.jpg D7pwhR7VsAMGHOu.jpg D7pwiATUwAE0TgQ.jpg

video here:
    https://twitter.com/6AeMN2MtX9iJ2KW/status/1133352189458391041

Sasshii almost literally pulled Miichan out of the shadows :D
    (staff probably thinking "no, no, no. there is not time for that! ... you should get on the cart!"

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Miichan is at rank 8th Nikkei Entertainment Idol Power Ranking 2019.. ;)
    Last year she was at rank 16th.. :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, it might be a shared 7th place with Yukirin, they scored the same but か 'Ka' sorts before み 'Mi' in Japan ;)
    (but it isn't, as Sakura and Anin share the same score at 16th and 17th with 11.7 as well and Annin (い) would sort before (み))

Miichan's Instagram:
    Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 10.01.09.jpg

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She's been working together with Takahashi Yuya again. I love his photos so much

• Like Like x 2
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    So, I scanned that scatter plot (because I'm an おたく like that, I guess ;) ) ... and located Miichan :)
    Pg16dIy.jpg

x-axis is recognition .. 64
    y-axis is interrest..... 42

and Yukirin indeed scores a bit better at 66 recognition and 44 interest

and looking at the plot, while they seem to score low at interest (but the y-axis starts at 40) they score really well at recognition.

Sasshii scores 85/60

(bit weird ... they score a lot better at recognition than AKB or Momoiro Clover Z)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan appeared on 水曜日のダウンタウン (Suiyōbi no dauntaun - Wednesday Downtown) today:
    D8SXv_YVUAANbaj.jpg
    not sure if those are tomatoes? .... because, as we all know ... Miichan like shrimpu ... not tomatoes!

• Like Like x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1137683049167052802
    ============================
    いつもと違うテイストの撮影だったので、さらに気分を盛り上げるためにさっしーのカラコン装着したよ色はラピスラズリ!トリッキーな格好だからそう見えるけど、ナチュラルな時でも絶対可愛いな
    ---------------------------------------------------
    As it was photography of taste different from usual, we put on color control of quick to stimulate feeling more, and color is lapis lazuli! It looks like that because it looks tricky, but it is absolutely cute even when it is natural
    ---------------------------------------------------
    D8ncr43U8AAyb0D.jpg D8ncr45V4AA65Fs.jpg

those twin tails look kinda cute :)

edit: as innosu informed me. カラコン - karakon - colorcon are colored contact lenses
    I read somewhere a long time ago that Miichan almost always wears contacts to make her irisses appear bigger. (and she has been know to wear (or is it rock) glasses occasionally as well)

btw, I'm a fan of her natural brown eye color :D

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Btw this word means colored contact lenses.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, this is .... how should I put it ..... euh .... colorful :D
    Miichan's twitter
    =====================
    新しいネイル〜 前に撮影で着たワンピースの色合いがとても気に入って、それをモチーフにやってもらいました!!かわいい〜
    --------------------------------------
    New nail I liked the color of one piece which I wore in the photograph before, and had you do it with the motif!! Cute
    --------------------------------------
    D8sACV8V4AEXuc_.jpg D8sACV7UIAAMzBg.jpg
    btw ... of course this one and the one earlier are from a photoshoot with Takahashi Yuya-san

• Like Like x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I personally feel like it's pretty easy to realise it's him. He's got his own style. I really love his images of Miichan

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    that's kinda funny, I just checked Takahashi Yuyu's Sony site ... it has gorgeous shots of both Miichan and Tano ... but also of Silent Siren...

which is a nice segway into this:
    ==============================
    SILENT SIRENさんのライブに初参戦しました!可愛くて、パワフルで、それでいてかっこよくて...ステージと客席が両想い♡♡な、本当に楽しい空間でした。今回は恥ずかしくてできなかったけど、一緒に踊りたくなる曲ばかりで次お邪魔する時こそは躍り狂おうと思います。皆さん、お疲れ様でした☺︎
    ------------------------------------------------------
    We participated for the first time in the live of SILENT SIREN! Cute, powerful, yet cool ... it was a really fun space with both the stage and the audience. This time I was embarrassed and couldn't do it, but I think it's going to go crazy only when I'm going to disturb you next time because I just want to dance together. Thank you very much everyone
    ------------------------------------------------------
    D8tfVtJU0AAhJ_0.jpg
    (not sure if it was a 'we' as Japanese doesn't really bother with singular or plural (at least not in the verb conjugation) :) ... you should get that from the context, so it could just be 'I')

(I'm sure people already have the link to the Sony site, but just to be complete https://www.sony.jp/ichigan/a-universe/professional/18/ )

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Made me laugh [hehe] Picture of IZ*ONE's Jang Wonyoung for their upcoming music video for Toshishita Boyfriend

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 21.10.07.png

19. Statham48

Statham48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    That's amazing

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Hmm..to be honest, apart from the short hair I don't really see the resemblance, not like I saw it with Ahn So-hee
    images.jpeg

Miichan got her hair done (on location?)
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1138268483869761536
    ===================
    ゆうちゃんが前髪の細部までこだわってくれたから、とてもいいかんじ
    ---------------------------------
    Yu-chan stuck to the details of her bangs, so it's very nice
    ---------------------------------

https://twitter.com/yuu1010yuu/status/1138108827880919044
    ==================
    このとんがり帽を被るみぃちゃんがとても愛おしかったですロケで食べた台湾料理がほんとに美味しかった〜。 ロケって楽しいな。#hairandmakeup
    --------------------------------
    I was very happy to wear this pointy hat. The Taiwan food I ate on location was really delicious. Location is fun. #hairandmakeup
    --------------------------------
    D8tf8RlUEAA8tsH.jpg

bonus:
    Miichan and Muto Tomu dancing UZA at some event :)
    https://twitter.com/223731chan/status/873827093447974912

that was pretty tight

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1