1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

preview contents of their 2rd japanese single :^O^: Predictable from aki p, their side songs is better, "Human Love" is a type i've been waiting for:D

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    my bet is that they'll have a repackage in July. gives them time to release a single, but not really commit to a full comeback given their insane summer schedule.

=========================
    The girls crying as if they're about to disband. It's pretty sad, but Yena's full on baby crying made it hilarious (listen for it)

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

match the schedule that showed on their official site that i post here days ago
    BA HT event
    <Dates and Venues>
    August 10, 2019 (Sat) Kanto Venue: Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture Makuhari Messe
    , August 11, 2019 (Sun) Kanto Venue: Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture Makuhari Messe
    , August 24, 2019 (Saturday) Tokai Venue: Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture Port Messe Nagoya
    September 23, 2019 (Mon., Congratulation) Kansai Venue: Osaka, Osaka Prefecture Osaka Nanko ATC Hall
    https://www.izone-official.com/news/30

Fashion Show TGC
    ■ Prestige International presents TGC TOYAMA 2019 by TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION
    Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019 Opening 12:00 Opening 14:00 Closing 18:00 (scheduled)
    Venue: Toyama City General Gymnasium
    Official Site: http: / / tgc.st/toyama /

■ My navi presents 29th Tokyo Girls Collection 2019 AUTUMN / WINTER
    Date: September 7 (Sat), 2019 Opening 13:00 Opening 15:00 Final performance 21:30 (scheduled)
    Venue: Saitama Super Arena
    official site: http://tgc.st/

■ Takagi presents TGC KITAKYUSHU 2019 by TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION
    Date and time: Saturday, October 5, 2019 Opening 12:30 Opening 14:00 Closing 18:30 (scheduled)
    Venue: West Japan General Exhibition Center New Building
    Official Site: http://tgc.st/kitakyushu/

https://www.izone-official.com/news/33

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Judging by the preview, Target is a unit song by Chaeyeon, Yujin, Sakura, Eunbi, Hyewon and Minju. And then Toshishita Boyfriend is a unit between Yena, Nako, Wonyoung, Chaewon, Yuri and Hitomi. I'm not sure if Tomorrow and Human Love are supposed to be units or not because they only used six images per song but that might just be to split it up in the video.

I kinda wish I'd waited for this preview to order Buenos Aires because my top 3 are all on the Type B unit but I already ordered the Type A. Taught me a lesson again lmao

7. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

Oricon as well
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2137311/full/

Well it does line up with the way 48g holds concerts, right between handshakes, and Buenos Aires would be released more than a month ago at that time...
    With the release of Buenos Aires, they would have 14 Japanese songs out of 20+
    While I don't think it's necessary and I'm not a huge fan of translations, I can imagine them translating a couple of Korean b-sides as well...

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Target sounds like the most attractive song to me just based on that short preview, but the sound quality sounds HORRENDOUS. I'm hoping it'll sound much better when it's released cause the preview quality sounds like it's some high school audio project. It also seems Yujin might be center for that one.

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm confused now, where did Kobe World Memorial Hall, Marine Messe and Saitama Super Arena come from? :confused: It's not a separate tour, is it?

EDIT: I am an idiot. The ones at the top are concert dates, the bottom ones Hi-Touch / signing events. Forget it lmao

10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

The new announcement of the tour is separate things, but the official schedule and things you read on MP&oricon news indicates that they gonna stay for a while in japan, the tour could be happen between july to september this year too, more schedule was added for july till sept, they still had 3 concerts ahead, BKK, HGKG, Kcon Ny, so i don't find a reason korea cb can be made in summers period, except waiting special things happen in october like full album released+cb at their group anniversary instead releasing a repakage album announcement next month

Rushing back to japan for schedule tomorrow

11. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    it was confirmed a while ago that both Target and Toshishita Boyfriend are the units and the members in each unit. Both Tomorrow and Human Love are group songs

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

IZ*ONE ENOZI Cam EP.30 (190610)

• Like Like x 4
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

You all committed a crime of negligence. No appreciation on Hii's abs is punishable.

[oversized image]

And, awww, find a lover who comforts you like Chaeyeon.
    https://twitter.com/fever_cy/status/1137688581781110785

That whatever to be released on July 12 may be a digital release without TV show promotion and with collaged BTS clips as MV. In this case, members will barely spend any hour to promote it. Also, it can be a repack album with no promotion on music show.

AKS miscalculated IZ*One's fans demography anyway. This could result from various possible factors
    - AKS did not understand the demography and behavior of Japanese K-pop fans
    - AKS did not know the purchase power of K-pop fans
    - AKS thought many 48 fans watched the show and became WIZ1
    etc.

I repeated that IZ*One did not sell this well in Japan without AKS. Without AKS, IZ*One possibly now be neck to neck to Red Velvet or tailing just behind Black Pink and either case means already hefty incomes and packed schedules to members. Also, IZ*One may have more emphasized on SEA/western market(s) and walked a different direction.

The one picking oversea concert venue is the local organizer, not OTR. OTR just got paid performance fee and can be careless how many tickets are up for sale. For the Bangkok leg, I don't know if it's the organizer being incompetent or it really was no bigger venue available.

OTR might not really underestimate the size of Korean fandom but decided to go with smaller concert venue just because concert in Korea was less profitable.

I believe the Japan tour ticket will sell well. Many fans will buy multiple tickets to see IZ1 many times.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2019
  14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  15. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Even AKS miscalculated Iz*One’s fan demography, I don’t think that AKS expected that the Japanese JPop fan of Iz*One is as comparable to Japanese KPop fan. I pretty much expected that Iz*One fan will be predominantly KPop fan even from the start of Produce48, as the show progress, the formation of Iz*One and as the group progress. If AKS don’t see that, guess I am smarter than AKS then.

You basically forget that Iz*One is 2 and half year temporary group. Hence, they cannot use similar standard with typical 7 years KPop group in measuring how good is the money they gain. You must take into account that temporary group is more money and time sensitive in compare to typical KPop group. Hence, it is not more on what different kind of approaches in promoting the group, it is more on what is the most profitable approaches in promoting the group to ensure that the group is making enough money while able to support the high cost of every comebacks within the shorter period of time.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i cant stop watching gokiden sayonara and highlight performance!! im pity for those girls as they need to perform 4min long song with complicated blocking and hand movement :^^;:
    essence of kpop is that, when you watch a performance of a song that you arent quite sure you like or not, it definitely can completely win you over when they dance with sync and and great choreo. there are so many great song in 48 46 but the performance is just meh/subpar/simple that it is boring to watch again and again.

• Disagree x 7
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wasn't the one giving you the disagree vote, but I still disagree. Although the choreo with AKB songs is usually not as intense as with K-Pop songs (altho we have songs like NWM, UZA, Kamonegix (just watch the Dance Senbatsu stage please)), I love watching them live, especially the upbeat and overplayed songs like Koi Suru Fortune Cookie, Shonichi, Hikoukigumo, Heavy Rotation... the energy and vibrance the girls show, the smiles they have, their aura... it's mesmerising to me. There is a difference between Jpop and Kpop but to say that it's simple/boring is kinda rude.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The way they REALLY do their best to please us, the fans. It's an uncomparable experience.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

This is an interesting way to see it, because I'm quite the opposite. KPop choreos are often so synced and complex, that the idols are busy with catching up through the song and seldomly show any expression or are looking at their feet while the camera is not focussing them. So watching KPop performances is enjoyable on the skill side for me, but JPop performances are a lot of fun because the idols have time to play around and I love it as well

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Agreed. I often think of Acchan, who completely collapsed and still put herself through Flying Get during one of their earliest concerts. Not only her but a lot of them had long reached their limit during that event.