1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 2nd [Doremisolasido] (2019/07/17)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, May 31, 2019.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Other option if it is geoblocked

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Their hand gesture dance kinda weird for me

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hina-chan will kill her fans. That last smile is super cute.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Absolutely no question. Fans all over the world are breathing their last as we speak. If they aren't already dead from that reflex smile in the Kyun MV.

The poster of that tweet saying he saw Memi at the recording of the MV has posted to say he's sure it was Memi he saw, but he feels awful that he didn't realize she was there but not participating, and wonders why she wasn't.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Good MV and Everyone get fair amount of screen time.

KEYAKI center fans can't relate with other members get a screentime

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Old Old x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Boring MV. It's not because there is no Memi. It's just they keep using similar pattern in their dance and cinematography. I hope they create story MV in the future, something like Sayonara no Imi. I believe Hinatachans can do it, because we all know they can act.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    what goes in my mind while watching
    "Hi...Hi...Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi..." xD

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The MV for Doremisolasido is very quirky to me. The thing that stood out to me more than their dancing is their smiles. I always love my idols smiling but this is taking it to the next level. All of the members were smiling with their biggest smile this time around and it's very prominent throughout the whole video. I can actually see their whole front teeth so many times that I feel kind of spoiled watching the video. I like the smiles but at this point I find this to be guilty pleasure to me. It's always appreciated and I do like it very much. Keep going Hinatazaka!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Each gen of hinata get a different outfit even hinano the only 3rd gen member have her own outfit.

• Like Like x 3
  10. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    The only shot i didn't really like was the jumping one (it seems like to me Hinano didn't jumped up[hehe]) it just feels weird.
    But other than that, the mv was pretty cute and I'm glad everyone got actual screentime! I especially loved manamo, miku, ayaka, hinano and konoka's solo shots (might be a bit biased here).
    Konoka looks absoulutely amazing.

• Like Like x 2
  11. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Love the MV remind me of nogi Girl's Rule MV....song suit with their image group image overall still a good MV for a new debut group....

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    The solo shots was definitely the highlight and my favourite part. If you pause the video it really looks like something you would see in a photoshoot/photobook

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Ahhhhhhhh~ it's perfect!! I absolutely love it. I love everything. Even the weird little dance thing they do. It's just such a happy song. And the DoReMi parts are absolutely amazing and super catchy. Hinatazaka killed it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I feel like - musically speaking - Hinata are going back instead of forward.
    The song is disappointing at best, stopping where there should be bridges, with paces that seems patched up with no real thoughts behind it, annoying chorus and lyrics wrote down in 10 minutes at best.
    I expected better after Kyun, especially because album songs were truly good.

I don't doubt it will sell, but it leaves a bitter taste for me since it's clear they can do so much better and should have way much better songs.
    Hoping in B-side songs and that this is just a strategy to attract as much attention and fans as they can before developing a better style.

I agree with @MasToppu about the MV; for me it's just matter of taste since I like more story-telling MVs, but I think Hinata have all the resources in skills, talent and visual to make great MVs

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeeeeah… I don't hate it, but so far Hiragana had better songs and better MVs than Hinata (and center rotation). Step back indeed. And these costumes… :poop:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I like the MV and the song but i feel like they are trying so hard with the moves. The shoulders, the hands & the feet! The moves are kind of weird to me. Maybe it's because I am from Keyaki too but nogi's dance are okay. Kyun was fun but I got tired of it. Now this one too! Sorry if i feel this way but it is just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
  17. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

I'm not quite agree that every mv"MUST" add storyline, it can be symbolize for something, or just there to properly show the message of the song, or the feel. But its matter of taste of course, but saying the mv is bad bcz no storyline is too much
    Since Kyun era we can see that Hinata is going toward different path from their sisters. Its quite clear that Hinata song is like you said repetiting lyrics but pretty obvious they want to make song stuck in your head.
    Its kinda like CM song. Sure they aim for this kind of song in the future.

Hiragana had better MV? The loading dock

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I love their hand gestures during the solo shots. :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This! The girls themselves said they wanted to be somewhere between Nogi & Keyaki i.e have a bit of Nogi & a bit of Keyaki to make them that hinata. But guess management have a different thing totally for them. The elegance of Nogi and keyaki's artistry are missing. I know most won't agree but like I said before, this is just my thoughts.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I like mv, not sure about song. For me doremi is kyun#2. Same feelings

• Like Like x 1