1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Spotted you mommy maiyan :cool:

2. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 23.10.59.png
    is this the scene from this week ep?

and anyone knows where has the full live Yokohama arena concert in the last ep? or at least the Sing Out song?

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You can find it at Tenshiren on dailymotion.

4. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    cant seem to find it.

not the Nogichuu, but the concert itself.

5. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    The final day of Yokohama was never aired or live-broadcasted, so you'll only get the clips that they use for Nogichuu or various media reports.

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Glad they did an episode like that for 2nd gen girls, it was really needed and deserved. Good job Nogi!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well, a farewell gift from Karin-chan to all remaining 2nd gen
    Young Kotoko not only pretty but freaking kawaii. 2nd gen overall when they debut are really cute anyway
    Embarrassing moment for the reindeer specially the two left. Just an example of what 2nd gen went through
    I miss Nojou. No one can ever replace her.
    Funny, Maichun's background music was NHK's "The Professional"
    Suddenly my connection became choppy but I'm happy to see 4th gen perform
    Great that they'll continue next week

• Like Like x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I wonder what Kiichan said, from what i heard she's mentioning 4th gen and 3rd gen in one sentence o_O

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think you meant the part where she talks about being kenkyuusei? She said that they had to take pictures of themselves and send them to the manager to practice making selfies for their blogs etc. Apparently, 3rd and 4th gen had to do so as well.

10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    does anyone where i can find a subbed link for ep 24 of nogichuu

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    One of the best episode of Nogizaka Under Construction!!! :1st: Never thought they would blatanly show 2nd gen history like that. But I like it!
    - Every scene where I can see Junna. She is really beautiful and I love her soooo much!!!<3<3<3
    - 3rd gen face was precious after Shitara said this..:D
    IMG_20190617_072819.jpg
    - The raindeer part, the only job 2nd gen got (minus Miona) at that time. I'm laughing and sad at the same time. :):(
    - Last but not least. Ranze speech at Under Christmas Live Budoukan!!! I dare those Nogi's sister group members do the same speech on their concert!!! Ranze displayed the true spirit of rebellion. The spirit of 2nd gen!!!:1st:
    And, 4th gen need to train more. I saw some mistakes on their dance. Or, maybe they are nervous because that was their first performance on Koujichuu?:)
    Next week, still 2nd gen episode and Scoutman!!!:1st:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Lol i thought it was something deeper [hehe]

13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Do you think there will be part 2? They haven't even touch half of the other 2nd gen. And somehow everything feels awkward in this episode. Like the 2nd gen reaction is a bit somber, and also the rest of the members. Can't argue that after all these presentation, you can feel a sense of morose hearing their back story. That 2nd gen girls pulling the senbatsu's santa cart is humiliating.. can't bear to watch..

I think rather than presenting their back story this way, it's more refreshing to see the girls doing something together and having fun. Or like performance of each individual's skills.

Well in the end we need to admit that the unfair treatment to the 2nd gen really does exist.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Are asking about part 2 of this episode? If yes, then it would be the next episode.

Honestly, though the episode is fun, I just can't laugh from it fully. It's just sad how the 2nd gens were treated before.
    That opening where the 2nd gens were the "reindeers" and the senbatsu are the ones riding the sleigh. It's just to awful to watch. :(

Also, the rest of the members can't react very well and I can understand why, especially the 3rd gens (especially when Shitara said that "line").

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What was Shitara said?

16. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    The one MasToppu posted above.

Shitara: "そりゃあ 2期生から恨まれるわ~" (while looking at the 3rd gens)
    Rough TL: "With that, you will receive resentment from the 2nd gens" <-- (Please cmiiw)

To give some context, it was when they were talking about the kenkyuusei system in which the 2nd gens were the only ones who experienced it.

17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think Shitara saying "see, your senpai needed to do this you know" to the 3rd gen was also a tongue to the cheek. The 3rd gen girls also looked apologetic.

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    can someone ask the higher official why they really ignore 2nd gen except miona? or they think being in under in nogi already good enough? why they didnt continue the concept of everyone at least gonna be put in senbatsu for once?

• Like Like x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    it is indeed painful to watch the reindeer scene, just like what Shitara said. But, let us see it as "the one who pulled Nogizaka until now is 2nd gen". :p
    And, I think this is a good way to show that the one who struggles to make Nogi big isn't only those who are in Senbatsu or popular members. ;)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Scoutman is such a fantastic song, with fantastic choreo. I loved the studio performance.

• Agree Agree x 9