1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I have not followed NGT since the 2nd single era, and then I heard about Mahohon's assault and how management is horribly handling it, and then I come back to news about Katomina shooting herself in the foot with that Instagram post and getting herself demoted from captaincy...and she was my NGT oshi for a while too!

What the heck is going on with this group? :yikes:

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That will be the worst option. Those team N girls are like cancer, you either cut it off (disband the group) or let it spread through out your entire body (transfer them to other 48G). Of course, I doubt the management will disband the group after all this time, but I don't think they are stupid enough to choose the latter.

Actually, in a second thought, after all the thing that the management did up till now, I won't be that surprised if they actually choose the worst option out there.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You got me giggling there, Guru.

The thought that the disaster comes due as reciprocal effect of the fans action in the past really got me in the heart. Never will arrogance surround me anymore if I had known what tomorrow has.

Hey, I shouldn't be the one saying that, heaven!
    Errr....team G?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Freudian slip.

5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oops, I mean team N.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    "They can't say it, Captain! Everyone else has already fallen-- I'm just waiting for my turn..."

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^ It's an AKB48 zenkoku event. NGT48 is not involved.

And by the way, @hrs0722 , you're another one. Stop repeating the same take over and over again everywhere on the forum. You made your feelings known. That's it. Stop repeating yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. JVJ

JVJ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    • Like Like x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello NGT48 fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    [TRANSTLATION NEWS]

Former NGT Hasegawa Rena "Redeparture" Karakuri Makoto Yamaguchi Maho Yamaguchi requested a follow-up transfer to Yasumoto Akimoto (Part 1)

It was revealed on the 10th that Hasegawa Reina (18), who graduated from NGT 48 on the 18th, was transferred to the "Krocodile" sound agency last month. At the same time, Hasegawa graduated from former member Maho Yamaguchi (23), who suffered a attack last December. At this point, Yamaguchi deeply regretted that "I was involved in Hasegawa ...". Therefore, it turned out that Yamaguchi had sued the general producer Yasushi Akimoto below the surface of the water so that the realization of Hasegawa's new dream and the transfer to the new office could be carried out smoothly.

Hasegawa, along with Riko Shinohara (18), continued to support Yamaguchi, who had sued the group for being the victim of an attack, and graduated from three simultaneously on the 18th of last month. Transfers will be announced on the official office site and on Hasegawa's own Twitter. I reported on Twitter that "I, Hasegawa Rena will belong to a crocodile" and swore, "With your guidance, I will do my best for my dream and I will do my best to be able to play an active role in many fields too."

According to the official website, to obtain the ability as a voice actor from now on, when conducting training with "Bloom Z Inc." from sound production companies and sound actor production management, he appeared on shows related to animation as a singer, MC and anison reporter. It is said to be active in many fields

Yamaguchi was transferred to the main entertainment office "Kenon" on the 25th of last month which made a major effort in the transfer of Hasegawa to take a new step towards dreams.

"Hasegawa has a strong desire for groups and fans, and I lost my mind to graduate. Yamaguchi is the one who cares most about it. I am very sorry to have involved Hasegawa. It is a professional entertainment official.

Yamaguchi, who felt very responsible for Hasegawa's future, said that he "sponsored" a general producer, Akimoto Aki.

"We strongly urge Mr. Akimoto to follow Hasegawa's new dream and move to the office," said the same person.

Yamaguchi announced his graduation from the group on April 21 as the last performance of NGT 48 and Team G, "Censhu Raku's performance". At this point, Yamaguchi's immediate case bore fruit, and it was said that the program after graduating Hasegawa and Kuwahara was almost decided. Yamaguchi, who knew that, was relieved to say that he decided to leave the group alone.

That is another graduation member, Ebara, who cares about this. Following Yamaguchi, Hasegawa also announced a new office, raising fans' concerns for Ebara.

However, today when Hasegawa announced the transfer to the new office, Sugahara blessed Twitter saying, "Sena-!" I can't meet you now, but I hope I can work with you someday. I will do the best! I will never forget my dream. "This might be because" the new Sugawara office will be announced soon after "(another player).

Mod note: Did you run into a character limit? Otherwise, you shouldn't double post.

[TRANSTLATION NEWS]

Former NGT Hasegawa Rena "Redeparture" Karakuri Makoto Yamaguchi Maho Yamaguchi requested a follow-up transfer to Yasumoto Akimoto (Part 2)

Yamaguchi blessed Twitter which said "Congratulations". Will Yamaguchi, Hasegawa, and Kashihara continue to be connected as a "community" in the future?

"I keep in touch after graduation, and sometimes I dream of talking about it someday. Even if the office is different, the supporting relationship will not change," said the same person.

Hasegawa also became the official reporter for the anime "Yoshigami-chan Drop Kick", which was decided by the second broadcast. On the 29th of this month, he appeared as an MC at Anison Live Event held at Kanagawa-Kawasaki Club Chitta, and the first Anison Mini Live was also decided.

On the other hand, Yamaguchi's "new situation" has also been transmitted.

"Akira is the protagonist of powerful actors and actresses, Yamaguchi is exposed to intense competition in the office. Some people are worried about the future, but when transfers are announced, access is concentrated The official office site is temporary punk, there are also many offers from TV stations and offices. surprised by the size of the response. "

It seems that the battle appearance was taken, but it was said that the office was continuing with courtesy including training as an actress so that it did not end in temporary popularity.

Some TV stations plan to offer stars to three members of the NGT graduate group, future success will be watched.

Sc: https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1428111/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Mods didn't want this in the Assault thread, but I'm not sure I have the time to post every item in a different thread, so I'll put it here for today since it's (maybe?) mostly general news.

My translation of the summary from https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/music/29852/1553736787 for 6/16 (Sunday).
    241LillyRush :2019/06/16(日) 22:22:51
    ★6月16日(日)

・長谷川玲奈の「邪神ちゃん展ミニ」レポート動画
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ere73FES0pg&feature=youtu.be

・本間日陽がラジオ出演
     ▽次のステージの予定はない
     ▽最近みんなで集まって基礎レッスンをしている
     ▽毎日メンバーといるという当たり前だったことの有り難みを感じている
     ▽レッスンをみんなでして、みんなでご飯に行ってというのが凄く楽しくて
      またみんなでステージに立つことを目指して頑張っていきたい
     ▽極楽加藤「もうちょっと前に気付いていればなぁ~」本間「何でですか(笑)」
     ▽極楽加藤「メンバーに対しての気持ちとか変わった?」
     ▽メンバーの子が「メンバーは家族なんだ、と。みんなでこの活動をしたいと思って来たけど
      この子と一緒に活動したいとかは選べないし、大人がオーディションで選んでたまたま集まった
      メンバーだから、もう家族みたいなもんなんだ」という話をして、このメンバーで集まったのは
      運命なんだ。
     ▽家族なんだから同じ釜の飯を食べて、もっとメンバー間の絆を深めていこうという話になった
     ▽メンバー全員で話し合った

▽1:19:35から
     [dead link]
    ・荻野が久々にフォトログ更新
     https://i.imgur.com/bsjcNoM.jpg

・まいじつ:『NGT山口真帆事件』は氷山の一角!アイドルグループ内“イジメ疑惑”の数々
     https://myjitsu.jp/archives/86342
    • Hasegawa Rena's video report from the "Jashin-chan mini exhibition"

• if the video does not show watch the video here
    • Homma Hinata's radio
      • There are no plans for the next stage
      • Recently everyone has been gathered to do basic lessons
      • Although it's an obvious thing to say, she feels a sense of gratitude being with the members everyday
      • It's really fun to have lessons with and to go out to eat with everyone
      • Everyone still wants to do their best with a goal of standing on stage again
      • Kôji Katô: "I wonder if you had realized this a little bit earlier~", Homma: "What do you mean? (laughs)"
      • Kôji Katô: "Have your feelings for the members changed?"
        • She says about the young members, "I feel the members are family. I came thinking that I want to do these activities with everyone, but
          I can't decide I want to do this particular activity with this kid, as by chance adults were selected in the auditions
          because they're a member, it's like we're a family already"
          It's fate that these members have gathered.
          It became a story that because they're such a family, they eat their meals from the same pot and try to further deepen the bonds between members
      • She's had discussions with every member
      • (from 1:19:35)
        • [dead link]
    • Ogino's first Photolog update in a long time
    • From Myjitsu: ""NGT Yamaguchi Maho case" is the tip of the iceberg! There are frequent "suspicions of bullying" inside idol groups"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  16. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I wonder if the members still get paid or not.
    If yes, its like they paid them for doing nothing..

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    ^ If they weren't getting paid, I imagine we would be seeing a lot more graduations. My understanding is that they receive a base salary just for being under contract, and on top of that a percentage of residuals from merchandise sales and etc. However the profits from stage shows and media appearances must have been non-existent for the last few months, so they're probably all making less money than they were this time last year.

I wonder about the theater staff, since they probably do get paid solely on how many hours they work.

18. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Wrong thread. It should be in somewhere else.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    The mods told him to put it here, so no.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Uh... no? Unless there was further communication in PMs, that's not what the mod said.

Nothing wrong with the Rena news, but you're right that pot-stirring garbage at the end doesn't belong here.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1