1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  4. madinhos

madinhos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Hey! I want to send a letter to member and I have a question. Is it allowed to write your own address on the envelope? So, if I make a mistake in address I would like to receive it back.

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @madinhos

As a matter of postal custom, it is okay to write your return address on the envelope. The staff will block your address out with a black marker before giving it to the member.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just a question about the use of the word senbatsu. First I thought it was only used for SSK senbatsu, but the meaning is more selection or choice I think. So in the same concert they can have different senbatsu for different songs? Am I right? I'm writing an index for a Request Hour and I want to get it right from the beginning.

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Senbatsu is used, in this fandom, largely generically as a substitute word for "line-up" when in reference to a 48/46 song. Literal translation is selection, afaik.

"The senbatsu for Generation Change is center'd by Reichan." For example.

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just what I thought but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

9. Seonthewind78

Seonthewind78 Kenkyuusei

Excuse me do we have any subbed or translator that translate AKB48 nemousu tv latest season yet? 9007CE59-020F-4636-936D-BCF791EA3C21.png

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  11. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Hey, I got a general question, how often do KKS get promoted to main groups?

Asking this coz I started following some months ago and the only person I saw promoted was Kurosu Haruka. Looking at the forums/wiki, it seems the groups have a high rate of promotion since most KKS seem to either be in a group or have graduated, rather than have left as KKS, but the pace seems slow now?

Does it occur more during a specific time of the year?

Also thought it was interesting coz, being a previous follower of only H!P, I thought the KKS system here was much better than H!P's KSS since the KKS have regular performances and are basically the ones who will debut. Whereas in H!P, the girls enter their KSS system and get a ton of lessons and only a handful of shows for them every 2-3 months. With the additional that anyone might get to debut in H!P through their auditions, even without going through KSS system, which has gotta be frustrating for girls who spend years there (though the ratio of straight debuts to KSS debuts has diminished A LOT recently).

Right now, MM audition is all the rage and lots of peeps are hoping for "fresh blood" rather than KSS debuts, which makes me feel even sadder for them lol

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The way H!P does promotions puzzles me.

Kurosu Haruka's promotion was kind of unusual in that they're not normally done at random regular theater shows. Normally promotions are done at the end of a big concert or at a groups anniversary theater show. The last round of AKB promotions was at the 13th anniversary show on December 8th last year.

Sometimes the kks promotions are a part of a general team reshuffle, AKB has had team reshuffles in 2009, 12, 14, 15 and the last one was at the 12th anniversary show on December 8th 2017. The 2014 reshuffle was one that included AKB and the sister groups existing at the time SKE, NMB and HKT.

There are 3 16th gen AKB kks yet to be promoted, that could well happen on the upcoming summer tour or at an autumn concert. Some 3rd gen draft kks are probably ready to be promoted soon too.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    A question from RH 2012. In Ice no kuchizuke Sasaki Yukari says something before the song starts. What? I might think it's about the fake girl Eguchi Aimi that she's replacing.

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm, sorry, if that wrong place, but are 46/48 are any girl whose cam her group at from that " Idol school" (Where that Babymetal at are?)
    Only i get at "Himetan" at sis at Sumetal...
    Is there somewhat contract which disallow that road? Or why not?

15. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    "Watashi wa Anata o Aizu(Ice) no mi", I think it's the same phrase that Eguchi Aimi said in Glico's Ice No Mi (not sure what's the English name of this product, Candy Ball?) CM.
    In fact, Yukarun still uses this as a part of her catchphrase.

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, thanks a lot. Google knows everything. :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Is Takamina still part of Yokoyama team A when they perfrom shonichi of M.T. ni Sasagu?

18. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Technically yes, but she never performed that stage AFAIK.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Idol School? Did you mean Sakura Gakuin? Well.. They comes from a different agency.. AKB48 and 48 Group in general have their own trainee system which we call them as kenkyusei (exceptions do exist)..

But I think there are some former member of other idol group who are now part of 48 Group. For example, Rissen Airi was a former Hachikin Girls idol group member and now she is part of AKB48 Team 8. Yamada Nana, an NMB48 graduate, was formerly part of Hello Project Kansai kenshusei (HP terms for trainee) before joining NMB48. There are many more examples tho. Also worth mentioning, a lot of currently active members were graduated from Actor School Hiroshima (ASH), for example Okumoto Hinano (Team 8), Imamura Mitsuki (STU48), etc.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  20. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    If it's ASH you think about. Then there is a couple of people from that school in STU48