1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Gyoten Yurina (Yurina)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "Shut up!"
    030.jpg

2. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    When there was actual discussion instead of useless banter

Probably one of the few things we can agree on though a year and a half can change a lot

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Second most.

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well, back then we were being offered actual topics to discuss... and had hope that things were moving in some direction:rolleyes:

but anyway, I gotta say I wouldn't change much about that post (I STILL don't know what to think about Hidaaya's looks lol).
    • I didn't mention Berin because she sometimes looked very tired and bad but she upped her care so it doesn't happen anymore and she looks very good.
    • Hama looks fantastic.
    • Miu... she looks extremely good in pro setting, sets the bar high and sometimes the suppin change is big, not really bad but just different. She's still a kid.
    • I rate Nagi's looks slightly less, she looks strange with certain expressions.
    • Sayarin and Pyon have been looking pretty good lately.
    • Hattori's face is extremely sensual.
    • I'd proclaim Yurina's beauty with much stronger confidence now. Easily top 3 of 48G.
    I'd go with Yurina, Hama and Berin as top 3 faces.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    What? No Karen? :yikes:

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I change my mind constantly whose 1st 2nd... most beautiful. Depends on they hair, makeup or no makeup, their mood, my mood ..:D

7. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Yurina is pretty much god tier in looks if she doesn’t show her teeth. Her sns pics are pretty lit.

Hama and Miu are better looking now but still not my type.

Berin is pretty god tier too.

I feel like Sayarin and nagi are just cute and bangs pyon is better than forehead pyon.

100% agree on Yuna, she’s trying to pull off like ero or the gf look, like the messages she sent to all the grads

8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I think she looks the best with a wide smile and no bangs.
    She has such a kind smile :inlove:

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I just didn't really want to judge the kids (I like OkuOku as well)
    ... clothes, no clothes...
    NO!... well I'm not sure, I guess I don't have a preference there.
    actually I remembered I thought about Pyon the same as about Berin, that they have some bad days (it's the cheeks!), but watching her during the SR event I was very impressed. She has always had some incredible spark in her eyes, I think it doesn't show up as well on photos as it does in video/real life.
    I agree, I don't know if it damages her beauty, I just cannot ever dislike such smile

10. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Maybe I phrased it wrongly, but I meant like half bangs for pyon. I think nobody disagrees with her smile and her eyes. Previously when I didn’t know her, she didn’t even rank in my list (well cuz I was didn’t know her) but she’s top 3 eito for me now :D

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah I know what you mean, she wears that all the time.
    and it was a similar story with me I didn't know her for a long time then really fell for her. Same with Yurina after all.

12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I still remember that Yuna + Ruka duo SR stream. It was deadly

Throw Gyoten in kyabajou-wear in....

Armageddon

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You know, anyone can write here whatever they want. If you want more of "actual discussion" instead of "useless banter" then why is almost everyone else quiet? What's stopping people from writing and giving their opinions? It certainly won't change if "you" write three posts per week. Bring those discussions to the threads and we'll discuss them. Isn't that what's been happening over the last few hours?

When I arrived to the Eito subforum this place was almost as dead as the rest of the forum. One or two people posting stuff once in a while, like renjiro, and a few casuals writing (after all, this wasn't real AKB). Is that really how a forum should be? To me a forum is a living thing: people say stuff, others reply, discussions evolve, people have fun, from that fun some serious subjects come into discussion. It's not just for dumping news or long statements.

And you know, sometimes that "useless banter" isn't as useless as you might think. Take for example Nonnon's case. We're having a lighthearted discussion about her situation, even joking about it, yet we are discussing about it. Did anyone else brought that into discussion here? The same happened in other cases. You don't have to be so serious about it, this isn't exactly world politics. With that banter we speak a lot of truths (even if you don't agree with them) that the usual scripted kind of posting isn't capable of doing. AKB is an idol group, much of its content is lighthearted, is silly, it's not really that serious. We're not here discussing the architecture of buildings, the tactics of a football manager, the new taxes, or immigration. It's just idols, how serious is that? Our "actual discussions" are mostly about an evil management that doesn't push a girl the way we wanted; it sounds like wrestling.

I don't know if it's a cultural thing — I've seen some that don't understand the use of rhetorical devices —, but I know forums with threads that in minutes or hours have more posts than Stage in days — I even know a thread that has more posts in the last month than the whole Team 8 thread since its creation five and a half years ago! And people there make serious posts, they shitpost, they have fun, they have fights, they stay on topic, they do off-topic, but in the end it works, the information is all there, more than you would have with Stage's way, and those places are social phenomenons. No, I don't believe that's something that should be restricted to DMs or Discord, that's not how you build a community. Look at the other subforums and threads. You don't see that much shitposting or banter, they're very easy to read because there's really little information. Sounds great, right? Except it isn't. If people don't use a thread regularly then... that's what I would call useless, no?

And what do we have nowadays? People like you translating Team 8 shows, people that are interested in the team. In the middle of all this "useless banter" you can find many things that will make you even more interested in them. After all, you found page 238 because that shitposter @nvmea mentioned it. Would you go back otherwise?

Banter and seriousness can live together. That's how Society works.

P.S.: Posting photos and saying "ooohh she's so cute!", "OMG she's slaying!", or "I want to see her again!" isn't exactly what I would call discussion either, and yet that doesn't seem to bother anyone.

So Nagi is your number one and Naru your number two?

=======================================================================================================
    https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/team8/kagawa/20190625-OYT8T50022
    030.jpg
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/yomi_team8/status/1143398182598017024
    031.jpg

14. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Missa be like, "am I a joke to you?"

[​IMG]

shut up, red! just reveals your ranking!

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    19 eitos, one NMB.

16. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Yeah maybe I was too absolute in that statement, didn’t think you would have taken it seriously. True I don’t disagree with your points. I’m not a serious person, just maybe a little pessimistic. I’ve been digging a lot, not just within this forum but it’s hard to catch up with 5-10 years of stuff within less than a year which I’ve probably been doing since I created this account. I came in to AKB but stayed for eitos & NGT (which unfortunately became a shitfest). I’m grateful for your daily postings too.

And no only the naru part, second to cho

17. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    that coconut girl..

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Shiotsuki Keito?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I've tried, simply because I found her charming, but he didn't seem to be a fan... I feel like it was exactly because it was me who recommended her

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Pffft... he never did it with One Piece.

That's more like it.

I see. You're dropped!

Hai.

Errrrm... no.

When did you ever mentioned her? And who the hell would ever accept the recommendation of someone that could be part of the jury of an SKE audition?