Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Our baby is now 18. I wish this year will be a wonderful year for Techi. Lots of love, health and peace to Techi please.

Happy birthday Hirate Yurina

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    With Memi news and her fanart in the making I had no time to draw one for this year Bday
    Nonetheless, my best wishes to our Otter. Tons and tons of everything good for Techi
    Happy Birthday :banana:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy Birthday...Yurina. May this year get better and better for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Happy 18th birthday to our sunshine, I wish you all the best,stay healthy and happy always :ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

I found this fanmade video in youtube, credits to the one who made it.Is so beautiful:

if the video does not show watch the video here

<3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to the one and only, Hirate Yurina!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Happy birthday to Techi, the absolute best center in the history of idol centers! (it's her personal thread, so I can at least say this here right?)

She's changed so much from debut but what have remained constant, or have grown even greater, are her incredible stage aura, performance talent, and artistic mindset. May she continue to soar in popularity and impact during her 18th year of life :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. lil_chibi95

lil_chibi95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Happy 18th Birthday to Techi. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy Birthday Techi~*

18 years old already! Time goes so fast >.< I'm really happy to know and support Techi for all this time, and more in the future. She's a great girl with a sweet personnality (when listening to her radio, you can tell how cute she is <3) and with amazing skills as performer, like we can see in Keyaki music videos etc. Special mention to the Fukyouwaon live at Keyaki Republic 2017, that performance always makes me speechless for how amazing Techi performed it. She's unique. I'm so glad to be her fan and I hope she has a great birthday and lots of positivity and happiness in the next year!

:ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Happy birthday Techi! I hope this year is good for her. I just want her health to be better.

• Like Like x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    So young but already so accomplished, happy birthday Techi!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yuxune

Yuxune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Happy Birthday Techi! I hope you have a great and successful year, and stay healthy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Bad news, Techi can’t perform today due to bad condition

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Nooo. Get well soon, baby otter! :cry2:

14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I hope Techi can rest well, I don't mind she disappearing for longer time, all I wish is her stable health.

I don't want to write this opinion outside because it seems negative a lot. Seeing today Saimajor makes me think (again) that I will graduate from Keyaki once Techi decides her graduation. I don't think today they did badly, the problems is that I couldn't feel this performance at all. To me, it seems bland, nothing special. I always think when Techi is at center position, she has the "power" to unite all members at a whole Keyaki and then they become unique group. This feeling is the reason why I turn into Techi fan (or Hirate Shinja lol) and support Keyaki. Maybe to other people, they have different view and dont understand me at all, I also know that the way Techi performs is NOT suitable for everyone. This is just an opinion from a normal fan who is attracted by Hirate and totally fell into her worldview. After Zenkoku tour was announced, I decided to try with Fukuoka 3 days. This travel might cost all my savings but I hope I can see Techi perform and feel her world in stage. Techi is the 1st and only person who makes me feel this way while seeing her on stage - that I am touched deeply by each movement from her, unlike other typical idols.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I agree with you for some part but I think I will try my best to continue supporting the group even though Tecchan decided to graduate someday, as long as the group maintain their image of wanting to convey something meaningful. I love Keyakizaka46 almost as much as I love Tecchan, and I believe Keyakichans will need the support.

I'm very, very sorry if this will offend KobaYui fans, but somehow I don't really get the "feeling" when Kobayui centering a song. It's especially apparent when they are cool songs such as SaiMajo and Garasu. I don't know, they are different songs with different meanings, however the feel remains the same. I do, though, like it when KobaYui centering Kaze. I think the song suits her and even KobaYui herself has said that her personality is just like the boku in Kaze. I think she will perform the best if management gives her that kind of song.

For songs like SaiMajo, I think Mon is better. Indeed, I still prefer Tecchan, but it's probably my biased view. Mon center gives the cool and sharper feeling, so it's interesting. For songs like Ambivalent in which the theme is "flowing" between "two sides", Mon's sharpness somehow doesn't really suit the song (just a little bit though, and she does really good in the front row). But in songs like SaiMajo, her sharp moves and gaze are awesome.

I always think that if Tecchan not centering for the next single, I really want to see Mon center or W Watanabe center or someone from 2nd gen. But it seems that the management is pushing KobaYui right now. Whatever it is, I will support their decision and see how it turns out. I also like KobaYui as much as I like other Keyakichans. If she becomes a center, it will be good for her in order to improve herself and fulfill her dream.

Again, it's only my opinion. I'm sorry if it offends somebody else. Lol, I'm really afraid of speaking up my mind even in this thread because I don't want my fault to affect all Tecchan oshi or even Tecchan herself :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I think all of us as Keyaki fans all have our favorites, but even the most anti-Techi Keyaki fans must know and feel: Techi is center for a reason.

Its not just a management push in my opinion. Techi really exudes that aura of fierceness and fight that Keyaki is known for. The thing I love about Techi is even though she can exude fierceness, she can also be cutesy as well (I was surprised how cute she was in the KeyaBingo Sexy or Cute episode).

We all have a perception if a Keyaki member centers a particular song, probably because we do get to know their characters through the shows, blog posts, interactions and other things. I personally would love a Double Watanabe center song, and Mon is such a great dancer too. I do share your opinion about Pon, although I do like Pon as well but for different reasons.

Anyway, I hope Techi gets well soon and doesn't rush her comeback. We all want her to get well. Celebrating her birthday and then getting sick immediately afterwards is such a downer.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

You guys definitely shouldn't feel afraid to post your opinions here - this is Techi's personal thread after all, and the only people I can imagine being extremely triggered/offended by your perspectives are Techi antis who honestly shouldn't even be here in the first place ;-) We can be biased all we want in this thread :)

I personally will continue to support Keyaki even after Techi graduates (hopefully not anytime soon!), but I agree with @miyabi that something critical will be missing in performances without Techi. I had a similar feeling when I watched the recent SaiMajo perf - I didn't get that special, powerful, almost haunting feeling I had when watching SaiMajo debut stages. Especially in the beginning when Techi sings her first line - immediate goosebumps, it's never failed to captivate me. Pon gave great effort and I applaud her for it, but her expressions and movements were, not sure how to put it... lacking in sharpness and feeling? I know it's not fair to blatantly compare, but after seeing Pon's version, I was even more impressed by Hirate's ability to express and exert power in her lives; SaiMajo isn't an easy song to pull off and I don't think anyone, within or outside of Keyaki, can convey the song as well as Hirate. There's a reason why the public went gaga over her, since the very day of the group's debut.

I still thought it was a good performance nonetheless, but there was definitely something missing without Techi's presence. Which brings me to the topic of Keyaki's next single/album - I'm having a very hard time imagining a Keyaki single without Techi as the official center. Though not my first choice for center (like @cotd, would prefer Berisa/Mon/or a 2nd gen), I have faith in Pon and think she'll do great if she gets a song that matches her style. However, I can't imagine Techi in either second or third row, basically with her presence hidden. Heck even if she's in first row, I think it'll be realllly strange to see Techi perform without singing the majority of the lines. It does make me awfully curious though, lol. Plus, it would be nice to see Techi get a much-deserved break from the pressure of center.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I feel the same way as you, Techi presence and aura is irreplaceable, she is just so unique, that no one cant compare with her at all, so hard to think in a new single without her being centre

I know what you mean, dunno about stop watching keyaki if Techi graduate, but yeah, I do feel Techi bring something special in every performance, is like no one cant compare with her

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I adore Keyaki 1st gen a lot ( i dont have any problems with 2nd gen excepting some people who like comparing that karin girl with Techi, but I dont like them as much as 1st gen), my ni-oshi are Uemu and Shii, I even follow their mobame and buy their goods. The reason why I said I would graduate from Keyaki is that I only countinue being an fangirl because of Techi. Back in last summer, I've almost been out of fangirl life and then, I fall in love with Techi. Based on her love for Keyaki, she might retire from entertainment world once she graduate and that must be the end of my fangirl life.

Since the day I knew Techi, my standard for idol (center) suddenly became extremerly high. All of other idols's performances seem similar too much and there are always something lacking in them. I know that they are not Techi and I shouldnt impose the standard to Techi on others but I cant help it. She is always the special one to me.

Kobayashi is the safest choice from managament. She has the visual, the voice (which is Risa and Suzumoto lack), the popularity in fandom (Suzumoto lack a little), the stage experience (2nd gens lack). The thing to me that Safeness is not Keyaki, Keyaki means Exploding. I always feel the difference on each Saimajor perfs in the past, but yesterday, it seemed similar to the Kouhaku Garasu so much.

Though I really want Techi to have a proper break, I am not totally fond of changing center. Its kinda ambivalent. The center in Keyaki is in main charge of creating Keyaki worldview in each song. I can feel Techi worldview in almost every perfs but when I watched others, something seem "wrong", I cant go into their worldview. I can know that they dance well, express well but I cant see their intention at all. But, Mngm have to change the center as soon as posible for the sake of Keyaki long-life and I will accept it. If this day comes, I hope Techi will be in center of 2nd row or 3rd row. In the past, Techi proved that she could shine in each position she was, such as in Hebirote or Seifuku no Manequinn so Im sure that she will be fine.

But there is a question I wonder, whether the next center with her original-center-song can unite Keyaki and lead them to shine at a whole or she just shine alone.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I guess that day will eventually come, when Keyaki changes center, and I am agree everything about Pon, I like all keyaki 1st gen a lot, but I dont see any of them centering and doing what Techi have done so far, it will be hard to accept, but we know if the girls are together, the can make their ow keyaki worldview stronger!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1