1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Summer songs are my least favorite, so I hope this one is not another generic summer song like Jikochuu.
    At this point I don't really care who is center, as long as not Asuka. Too many center will hurt her. Miona would be nice but 3rd gen or even 4th gen would be ok too.

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Old Old x 1
  3. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    so we'll know senbatsu member in late july or early august.

as they make yamashita's hiatus that big (even bigger than grad's comment from yuttan and karin), it's not a big surprise to see yamashita centering this single.
    ikuchan was selected as 10th center too as soon as she got back from 9th single absent.

fall's single is also experiment's single afaik.
    so it's not a surprise to see a new center.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Kinda ironic though that the last time Kubo came back from hiatus, she was demoted to Under. If Mizuki is really center this time, I wonder what Kubo think.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Maybe it's just me, I feel that ton of stuff has been released recently in a very short time and there are so many members down because of it. It feels like there's barely any rest for them. I just hope the best for the girls health.

6. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    My bet is on Mizuki center or,,, maiyan center as her last single but i pray so hard not the later one:(.
    I really hope it not asuka center again. It must be hard for asuka since management really pushing her right now even at yesterday concert she center most of the song, i hope it didn't stress her with the pressure. I just want her to rest

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

4th gen airdrop center please

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

why you all bet on zukki... please don't give me hope... :(
    i think management prefer yoda than mizuki. :glare:
    and when zuki hiatus on 23rd single. i think she lost her momentum.
    i don't really like yoda to be the next ace. coz she's not best performer in 3rd gen. but i think she is very popular. so i guess if mngmt pick 3rd gen. maybe yoda. but i would like to see yoda zuki combi. so we can see who suit to be the next ace. zuki has proved her ability to be center in sakamichi akb. and yoda in nigemizu not really got me (as center).
    maybe miona. maybe endou sakura. she does look very like asuka...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

For discussion purpose since I already said I'm not betting on it, let's say they airdrop 4th gen at center. As much as I don't like W-center if this is a summer single, I'd like to see Kaki-Hayakawa. They have good chemistry and I think would look good together for summer song. But summer single are always solo. Now if the theme is Autumn, like kanjo said, cross generation. I like Miona-Sakura.
    About Yoda, she will get a solo center soon. I agree with zukki chan, management loves her plus she's really popular. She might just get this one actually. Btw, she was my bet last single.

Let's go Ikuchan!!! :1st:

10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    as its obviously my most desire and logical choice were mizuki,

ill take every center as long its not previous centers, need some refreshing moments and i believe popularity wise these girls would able to handle the inevitable backlash.

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I know this is not realistic, but I hope that the front row (especially the center) will be members that have the time to participate in individual HS event.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Whats the problem with NHS only members ? its bring more profits to SME and help more people to being able met them although the queue will be sucks.

everyone who’s ever applying for these names since long time ago must know the win rates of their ballot were either below 10% near 0 in prevs single.

13. Rurouni

Making them skip IHS doesn't bring more profits. Also this is not about profits or anything but a matter of principal. I just don't like management keeping the top members from doing IHS. It should be part of the package of being in the group. I'm not saying they can't skip it if they actually have something planned, but so far from what I see that is not the case.
    They don't have to make the top members participating in all HS dates or slots. They can at least make them participate in 3 out of six dates or make them do all the dates but only half slots or 2 to 3 slots out of six.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    do you know how long the queue for certain members or ever participate in both of nogi handshake and telling its not more profit? . and speaking of principal, i guess i was not the first person which talk it here, so ill just quote what stages folk usually said

i was really against the NHS only things when it first happened, but time passed on its proving more worthy in this way rather than having the girls in IHS. forget to have ever win either maiyan or nanase tickets 100, post 12-13th single is almost impossible to win 5 tickets. having them only at NHS tickets would really help long dedicated fans coz they can stack hundreds/thousands tix although stacking tix its not really worthy, but its still FAR away better than only won 1-2 tickets in each singles.

15. Rurouni

Do you really think making them skip IHS is going to bring more profit to Nogi instead of them doing both IHS and NHS? I really don't understand the logic here unless it is about freeing up their schedule so that they can potentially do other projects thus not have to worry about HS schedule.
    Also HS is not the same as idol you could met everyday. That is the theater part in 48G.

16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes its more profit.

More fans being able came ✔
    Higher CD prices ✔
    More rest time for the girls itself ✔

when the girls available both in IHS and NHS, majority will prefer for the IHS since its way more cheaper almost half down the prices of NHS. but when they're only available for NHS its pretty much encourage everyone who wants to met them, their only chances was only at NHS and this things have been proven by certain NHS-exclusive members queue in NHS is multiple times more crowded rather than any idols ever existed out there

doesnt need to fix the unbroken things. thats it

17. Rurouni

OT, but I think some people probably want to know about it. It is about the CD prices.
    [hide]
    Currently Nogi CD is priced like this

First release edition
    1718yen (excluding tax)
    Bluray + photo + event tix (normally for NHS)

Normal edition
    972 (excluding tax)
    HS tix

Some people might think based on the CD price alone that Sony is making more profit from the regular (non HS tix) because of the big difference in price, but besides having more content, if it is anything like AKB release, the regular edition should have better quality than normal/theater ed. Basically they produced the normal/theater ed as cheaply as possible. Since it is based on preorder, they only make it as much as necessary (almost no excess). The regular edition need to be sold on shops while theater ed is sold with the help of fortune music (of course fortune music is a part of Sony, but they still a separate division and need to make their own profit). Not really sure about the profit allocation (whether shop will receive more profit/CD or fortune music make as much/CD or fortune music profit isn't counted based on CD sales but per project, the percentage, etc), but my guess is that in the end Sony probably make close to similar profit from either edition. Remember, just a guess, you're free to make your own guess or better if you have an information about it maybe you can share it.
    *when I wrote regular it means the one with Bluray in it
    *normal/theater edition is the one that you can only buy if you apply for HS
    [/hide]

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    oh that sounds fun,

AsukaxMiona,IkutaxYamashita or MionaxYamashita

19. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Synchronicity had a good consept, but making another single like Synchro was not a good idea. I wish the next single will not follow Jikochuu's consept (MV, choreo, dress, etc) or the single will be a flop (more than the last single).

22-nin senbatsu are too crowd. I pity for the background dancers who would be notice just by their oshi. They should make it back to 16 or 18.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. towiti

towiti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Asuka is our default center now, and it's summer too, so most likely I think it's her. But hopefully? Hori.