1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I heard. But what are the details on this?

2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    IDK if it's gonna be a game or just them playing but they'll show it on Interactive Live this Monday.

3. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
  4. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

This is what I got from twitter recently..

"It was announced in the 3rd day of MNL48's 365 AEP Handshake Event the 'MNL48 Hero Idol League' which will be starting on their 'MNL48 Interactive Live' this coming July 8, 2019. The event will showcase the hit Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, 'Mobile Legends.'"

Source: https://twitter.com/tmtreginanabang/status/1147337887815352320

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

and there will be a "game senbatsu" scheme

6. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  7. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

So other than Faith, who else is a Video Gamer?

8. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Andi(?) specifically markets herself that way, but I think there's a few that keep up with gaming to a point. Thea I know for sure. I'm assuming Yzabel, Gabb, and a few of the other girls who keep up with "nerdy" things.

On the other hand, I've seen Abby of all people post a gaming meme. So who really knows who they'll bring in? Lol

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Mobile Legends alone is not enough to entice me.

I wanna see them play random games where they can be filmed with reactions or have them be very competetive and cooperative at like Realtime Strategy, Dead by Daylight or Overcooked.

How about sponsor up with some Gaming Cafe and have them duke it out!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Oh, I agree. But I think they're trying to see if there's an audience for gaming content first. So...at least watch the first episode regardless.
    Baby steps lol

On that note, I think party games with some level skill would be good for both interaction and views, at least at first. Overcooked is a good one. CTR Remake just came out, so that'd be cool too. Stuff like that haha

(Aight. But I know for sure both Andi and Faith like Tekken. GIVE ME THAT MATCHUP :awesome: )

11. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

[​IMG]

Ooohhh babeh I bet all the Wota's are placing their bets now

12. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Why Jan is trying to slay a lord despite being a tank? hahaha

13. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Welp. They did it.

MNL48 got me to sit and watch a MOBA lol

Edit: I had no idea what was going on, but the girls seemed to enjoy themselves, so I did too. Thanks for the commentary to keep me engaged, Lara and Daryll lol

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

2nd Gen member Yssa so far is a monster gamer when it comes to Mobile Legends. Back to back MVPs.

15. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Now all we need is a Fight Club!

Tekken, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat pls

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I doubt we can get Mortal Kombat past censors, but the other two should be fine lol
    Maybe...Smash Ultimate instead? That's a safe bet (as much as I hate to admit it haha)

17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

HIL seems interesting to watch so far, but I agree with MLG here. It would be better to have more MNLaugh type stuff as it also has more replay value.

MNLBingo? (for starters, they already have AGM for the show opening and then Bingo for the outro)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  18. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The game 2 earlier was the best game of this series so far. Sheki showed her "buhat gaming" (basically means carrying her team by herself, against heavy odds vs the experienced players such as Ashley, Thea, and Grace in the enemy team). The shoutcasting of Andi and Faith, known for being gamers themselves, made it better (their knowledge of the game + enthusiasm is perfect for the job). In the end, Sheki was not able to bring her White team to victory with a 2-1 score in favor of Black Team, but we all know she'll definitely be in the Game Senbatsu taking on 2 MVP awards for her team for their 3 games. :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. welp

welp Next Girls

A former MNL's member is 1 out of over 100+ foreigners applying to CGM48 (BNK's sister group). It is not revealed who this girl is. Anyway, her competition is tough as already over 3,500 persons have applied and they are 5 more days before the application closed. They also were many foreigners applied to BNK48 2nd audition but none was selected.

20. onego123

onego123 Member

If there are any former MNL members that were let go due to the election reading this thread, the offer to join the Thai groups is still on the table. If you're worried about the language barrier Miori, and Rina didn't speak a word of Thai when they joined and had a translator, if you're worried about the living situation CGM will have their own dorm, and if you're worried about management being untrustworthy they've proven themselves time and time again over the past 2 years, have created a lot of job opportunities for the girls, and the relationship between the fans and company is very positive and strong. During their handshake events some fans will even ask to shake hands with their GM.
    https://audition.cgm48official.com/disclaimer/

I translated the disclaimer into English here.

• Like Like x 3