1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    New hairstyle 2019? Buzzcut again?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Like the recent one a couple of months ago, this is probably nothing important

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I sometimes get an 'old' rating... but I can't give it myself (! guess only mods can do that) ... but if I could have awarded it ... you would have gotten it ... that joke has a beard

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    miichan will play Ohana in Yoshimoto's Hero Show "Momotaro," which will run at LUMINE the Yoshimoto from july 22 to august 8.
    source

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I followed that link, but apart from the hashtag in the M&S tweet I see no mention of Miichan at all ... the site they link to doesn't include her
    which is rather odd as Miichan is pretty well known and was extensively used in the marketing of the last two plays she was featured in.
    btw, the announcement is also rather late, that's in about 14 days ... is she substituting for someone?

apart from that it seems to be a play primarily for kids ... which I think would suit Miichan as she likes kids and is good with them

as it turns out I'll be Tokyo during that period ... and if it's understandable by toddlers I might just be able to understand it with my limited grasp of Japanese :D
    but I suspect it will just ruin my chances to see Miichan in the AKB theater, which I would prefer :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Jshowbiz is not a news site, and also frequently make mistakes so...

But I doubt anything from official MAMA&SON Twitter will be wrong though.

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yeah, they must have updated the site this morning .... she's now featured rather prominently on the site ;)
    with another nice picture as well ... she sure makes a pretty flower :)

D_AIAb1VAAEdBjQ.jpg

https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/akb48/item/6428-minegishi-minami-momotaro.html
    btw, anyone else saw that comment on that article .... ?
    some people are just salty :)
    he should check out this chart
    Pg16dIy-2.jpg
    footnote ... my *ss
    Miichan = red circle
    Yukirin = bit higher, bit more to the right
    On the right near 50%, Sasshii

• Like Like x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    There was a try-out for the play 'momotaro', performances will start today
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1153142237489844227
    ======================
    #ももたろうはじまりました子供達の笑い声や応援の声にとても元気をもらう素敵な空間でした。大人のお客さまの笑い声も沢山聞こえてきて嬉しかったです。アドリブ連発で毎回違いそう。楽しみ。老若男女問わず面白がれると思います。夏休みの午前中を充実させに来てください!新宿で待ってま〜す!
    ----------------------------------------
    #momotarou It started. It was a wonderful space where children's laughter and cheers were very energetic. I was glad to hear a lot of laughter from adult customers. It seems to be different every time by ad lib continuously. Fun. I think that it is interesting regardless of the age and sex. Please come to enhance the morning of summer vacation! I'll wait in Shinjuku!
    ----------------------------------------

D__6TvnU4AErfLn.jpg EADIvT7UwAAAz6W.jpg

And Miichan attended a play by her co-star of ふたり阿国 (I guess it was together with two other cast members)
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1153242592013721600
    =======================
    「ふたり阿国」で大変お世話になりました、北翔さん、市瀬さん出演 藤間勘十郎さん上演台本・演出「牡丹燈籠」観劇しました。 怪談ではありますがクスッと笑えてとても楽しかったです。皆さんの所作が美しくとても勉強になりました。 大ちゃん、慶ちゃんとも久しぶりに会えていい時間でした。
    -----------------------------------------
    Thank you very much for your help in "Two Akuni", Kitasho-san, Ichise-san appeared I watched the "Peony Lantern" performance by Kanjuro Fujima. It was a ghost story, but it was a lot of fun to laugh at. Your work was beautiful and i learned a lot. It was a good time to meet Dai-chan and Kei-chan after a long time.
    ------------------------------------------
    EAEkBSfUwAAXuX7.jpg

btw ... dunno if it's the lightning or Miichan is sporting contacts .... the effect is a bit creepy tbh

and she did her civic duty and voted ... together with her grandmother
    D__wBkKUEAYIL-W.jpg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Imaizumi_Izzu

Imaizumi_Izzu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    No Miichan in 56th single senbatsu

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, that's hardly surprising tbh ...

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    With Moeka as center and Tomu in there, Team K is represented quite well in a 19nin senbatsu tbf. Before Miichan, I'd expect Komiharu to make it back into senbatsu as the current center. With Kojimako graduated, Team K needs a new center/front member and if that goes to Moeka, I can live with that.

Team A also only has two members (Mion and Yuihan), Team B only has Yukirin, Team 4 only has two (YuuNaa) and Team 8 has 4 girls in there (who have kennins to Team A, Team A, Team K and Team 4 respectively). If you count Naru as Team K, then there's three K girls.

My ideal senbatsu would probably include mostly K girls tbh [hehe]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's more like Narumi to me right now, though. We don't really know where Moeka stands in Team K because she doesn't appear in any Team K stage at all -- and for previous Team K concerts (K Concert and Spring Festival), Moeka wasn't anywhere near center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I can see where you're coming from but the Team 8 members are always more Team 8 to me than they are part of their other Team.

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I used to think they were over pushing Moeka ... and to be honest ... this kinda confirms that opinion .... and I wonder how that will all pan out as I see how the fandom deals with over pushed member.
    (and I know it's old hat, but I often fail to see the hard work put into AKB48 by pushed members, it sometimes seems they just get things handed to them instead of earning it ... but, hey, it it sells it's justification enough of course)

(and yeah .. that's the typical older white male telling you everything used to be better :D, I can't properly translate what my granddad used to say about the 'good old days' ... but believe me, it wasn't all that positive :D, expletives were used )

I don't expect Miichan in any senbatsu any time soon (or ever), only thing I wonder right now if Miichan will participate in a B side or something like that or not.
    (it's a bit ironic/annoying that they do still use Miichan during TV performances ... but she is of course still one of the most easily recognised members, so that as well makes sense from a marketing point of view)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I admitted I don't follow Team 8 much, but to me Narumi is getting more and more K than 8 to me (ever since she requested her seitsnsai to be on K stage).

/Waiting patiently to get scolded by eighters.

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I won't be the one to scold you. I follow 8 and K, and Naru is both. But back to Moeka. Is it common for Japanese to speak of themselves in the third person? On the road trip with Yukirin and Shiichan, she kept talking about Moe-chan, and I cringed every time. I know mothers do (as they do in Chinese) when talking to their children, but do ordinary people use the third person in referring to themselves?

20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    iirc eri also talks like that sometimes

• Agree Agree x 2