Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think Momoko will sub Reika after Grad.
    Her extended rest is definitely the reason.
    Putting her in under with less busy sched would help her

• Like Like x 3
  2. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Miona experienced the same and imagine at that time she's alone, but slowly crawled back to front row. I believe Momoko and Sayu will get W-Center for unders (If their health condition wouldn't disrupt), but also there are many that can replace them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This is actually the truth. 3rd gen original front row is Zukki-Momo-Kubo. But you can't close your eyes on your money makers, right?

• Like Like x 2
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well, let's admit that typical management/fans faves as centers/aces are pretty similar at least.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah I agree but that case is a bit different.

Momoko started as center with Yodachan. But Yodachan from center position gained even more popularity and is now a stable ace of Nogizaka, while Momoko started being surpassed by other 3rd gen girls and now even got an undergirl position.

Miona's position has never been stable but she's always been 2nd gen top member.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nope . Some fans want Zukki over Yoda

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm still see Momoko as management fav while Yoda is fans fav.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Except for what I would call the "Maiyan-Miona" switch, the senbatsu is pretty much what I expected. All my favs (Minami, Yoda, Kubo, Umezawa) somehow managed to stay in, so it's fine by me. One of my top 3 4th gen got in (Ayame) so I can accept that too. What I will however applaud is the reduction of the members in the senbatsu. Because have they increased it again, we might've as well removed the whole senbatsu system as a whole, it was getting ridiculous. Though, I would have still wanted less fukujin as well if we were at it, but meh.

Also, lmao people complaining about a company being interested in making the most amount of money possible. That's like, you know, the definition of the word.

9. Niz97

Niz97 Kenkyuusei

Agree with you, including nanase this 4 kind of have the same aura.. I can't really describe it but i always think that nanase, asuka, sakura and yoda kind of have similar image that suit nogi image really well. I can see sakura being nogi ace in the future.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Some, not most, and despite that, the one that got center position is Yodachan, just like Asukachan and now, Sakura.

A management fav demoted from "fukujin" position and now even from senbatsu despite being a popular strong HS seller and not another "Ikomachan" situation? Hmmm, I disagree.

To me it's like they're not trusting in her as much as they were doing at the beginning, which would hurt a lot. Especially cause to me she's not the girl who has a confident personality.

Mod edit:Merged double post.
    Wait for a reply or 24 hrs before posting another one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Failed is a pretty strong word imo
    She 's one of 3rd gens Top seller
    Her being in under is more of a health concern and rest more than anything

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Need put Naachan on this. And yeah I saw something in line among these girls.

But each are still have notable difference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This move by management is still fine. Time is catching up with 1st gen very fast. It's a fact we should accept. Perhaps we'll get another song from 4th gen with a new center. Clearly they're following the 3rd gen pattern. I also hope for a new UG center.
    Momoko will be fine. She will be back next single.
    Yup. Yoda still got the edge. Many still focus on Momoko and her push but we shouldn't forget Yoda was also center.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Momoko was management's favourite because they knew she had high potential but couldn't do it on her own. They stopped putting her in very forward positions because they're aware that backlash can hurt idols.

Their decisions aren't always perfect but I think they've learned a lot since the early days. Not that I know everything.

Re: Asuka and pals
    I see those girls as having a similar genre, but I wouldn't say the actually look like eachother.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Although sakura kind of look like asuka but personality wise i think she more similar to nanase maybe because she didn't really particpate much in nogi show and till now she only show the shy, girl next door kind of image like naachan, the one that people want to protect type of girl.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Being chosen as initial ace from management cause you're the one they see as the most potential is different than being a management's fave.

Ikoma-chan has always been blatantly a management's fave, Nanase, Asuka-chan too (they're fans faves too).

Momoko is not one of the members I would consider management's top favourites. I'm pretty sure rn they prefer Yodachan over her.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I agree .
    -Ikoma have never been a great HS seller despite 5 consecutive centre position
    - Momo is different ; She started as a good HS seller to a great HS seller
    That growth in sales is something Ikoma never have.
    But if we're doing hypothethicals ; If momo is healthy ; Kii would be the one sent to unders.
    - possible sub for Reika would be Momo or Ranze after Grad.

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so many new gen girls dropped but maichun is still there lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. towiti

towiti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Fuck me sideways my girls are all in the backrow now. Truly Heavy Rotation stuff: perma senbatsu ousted, Maiyan 2nd row, Ikuta awkward 2nd row.

Management really knows how to stir shit up. Who are these unknowns standing in front? Is Momoko sick, and if she isn't, is she crying? Is Sayunyan sick, and if she isn't , is she graduating? Is this their way to break the "stalled popularity growth" that AKB is facing now after reaching their peak? What's wrong with putting only two 4th gen instead of three, or maybe put some of them in the 2nd or back row? Will the legendary 10th gen in Nishino's solo MV have 11 members in the front row? Will the next single's name be "Sacrifice" or "Time To Say Goodbye"? What's the current salinity level in Nogizaka Building water system?

Things are interesting now. I hope this chaos - if it actually exists - keep going, 'cause it's the only way my Manattan will ever get a center lol. And it's hella fun.

Welp, at least one thing mgmt keep is one thing straight, their (kind of) promise to promote 2nd gens. No one got in, but no one dropped (even from their position, Hori's still front while everybody get pulled, excet Reika who's graudating), which is a plus in this situation. But the thing about 2nd gen is their other members, not Hori, because one can even say that Hori is not someone who got caught in the trainwreck of the 2nd gen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. ShinCity82

ShinCity82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Twitter:
    shincity82
    Somehow I feel this senbatsu formation reminds me with earlier nogi era

Triple center with compotition one talented girl (ikuta -> kaki), one manajemen push (ikoma -> sakura), and one little girl (hoshino -> ayame)

• Agree Agree x 3