1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

I agree with the term initial ace, probably based on their audition and first impression from fans, management will chose who will be the center (temporary generation ace).
    Ikoma is the initial ace of 1st gen and also truly a management fav, many things that she's going through, and being kept in senbatsu position until the time she graduated. Miona too, but after her airdropped on 7th single Nogi fans also show some interest toward Kii-chan and Shinuchi, also there's overwhelming presence of 1st gen that pushed Miona back until the under position. If I'm not wrong, initially management push Seimiya Rei as 4th gen center, like when 4th gen performed Tsuyogaru Tsubomi and Keisha suru during Nanase's graduation concert.

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm not really...anything about this senbatsu. Maybe because my homegirl Kitano is still in senbatsu? lol. IDK. But sooner than later we all knew the new girls would have to take over. Management really can't rely on 1st gen to maintain. They've held up for a long time tho so like major props for the women that have stayed and such. I hope it's a good A-side tho. Sing out was...meh to me in the end even tho I like it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I calmed down now and reflected a bit on my own initial disappointment. I always wanted a Senbatsu that shaked up things big time. This happened today and I still am not satisfied. I guess I am too biased when it comes to Hinachima. Her being selected or not is what matters to me the most. I don't like to admit it, but it is what it is.

The above quote is my reaction from the previous announcement, and what I feared came true. I had a bit of hope that 4th gen would enter Senbatsu starting with the 25th single, with a slight chance for a 3rd row spot for Chima this time, but it wasn't meant to be.

While I am disappointed, I am not going to be a sore loser though.

This happened as well. Congratulations Saruka!! I really like her and I can't wait to see her as the center.
    And also congratulations to Kaki and Ayame!! The three 4th gens surely will make things fresh.

I was also a bit bummed by Maiyan being in 2nd row. The audacity!
    But I thought about it and I understand this decision. The group is evolving, and while this evolution is a natural one for the most part, sometimes decisions have to be made to smoothen things. The graduation of Maiyan will have a big impact on the group, but by adjusting her position and introducing new faces, this impact can be somewhat controlled. Not so much for us fans, because it will be a devastating moment anyway, but maybe for the more casual followers or the general public.

It's really a strong selection when you look at it objectively.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    By the way, Fanta CM predicted it with 4th gen :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    It better be a good song then!

What a 'sink or swim' position for the new girls to be in

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Very interesting that a fourth gen member is the center for the next single. I am interested in what the next center and the two other 4th gen girls will bring but I still have no idea of what they are completely capable of. I'm kind of slow to know what kind of activities the 4th gen members do in Nogizaka but I hope with this single it'll make the content of 4th gen more accessible for me to know what kind of activities they do with this release and having more exposure.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  7. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    yes it seems maiyan graduation is near. but I do not want if every nogi birthday there is a graduation ceremony. and I think this position goes back to the old era of Nogi.

8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Okay these three aren’t a bad trio AF76DD04-FAA2-481D-A273-23DD26A1A7A5.jpeg 6A151B65-A83B-4AC9-A077-801FCBB92A07.jpeg 08F799FB-7A60-437A-BBB2-515B8E458873.jpeg

Still salty about the Mayu and Sayaka snub but there’ll always be another single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    not really surprised by 3 gen4, or Maiyan-Ikuta being pushed back to 2nd row.

Its a ok selection :D.

I just expected to be announced in studio with banana-man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yeah, it was always gonna be the 3 of them. Who knows. Maybe a 4th gen song with either or both Sayaka & Mayu at center.
    I also thought the same. Wonder why they didn't just like Momoko & Yoda's time.

So these 3 4th gen will be doing the single campaign.

11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I didn't surprise about the airdrop center, but they drop Minamin to last row :(. I'm just hope she will be able to stay in senbatsu in next single.

12. No thing

No thing Kenkyuusei

4th generation is only a matter of sooner or later, so it is not too surprising [hehe]. Most surprising to me is shiraishi in second row :|. I'm not interested in who is chosen or not, but this time it seems that the managers have created more antifan for 4th generation :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Jatuh

Jatuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    To be honest, I wasn't too suprised about this selection. It is predictable that management will airdrop the 4th gen, well, they always airdrop the new gen.
    But as a 3rd gen oshi...I really want to see a 3rd gen single center. and despite the fact that Sept. 4th is 3rd gen's third year anniversary, I just felt kind of sad. Maybe some of them will plan an early graduation, who knows.
    Kubo takes the third row center position, can't wait to see the performance.
    Anyways, congrats to the new girls. Kakki is kubo's 4th gen oshi, so part of me wants to see what she can bring. It is always appealing to see something new.
    For Shiraishi and captain reika, they're too good for us and for nogi.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It was only a matter of time before graduations will open the floodgate for 1gen after Reika announced her graduation. As much as I don't want Maiyan or Sayuringo to graduate but when you look at their age they turn 27 in Aug this year. Reika did even said she wanted this group to evolve so when they showed Reika encouraged Ayame after she was chosen in the senbatsu it was clear a new era for Nogi is arriving.

Mngmt thought logical when they picked three 4gen members in the front row. Sakamichi is not AKS so they know what they are doing. The managers are strategists.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I want to see if they will follow the 20th single pattern for the song line-up. They should give Captain something special. About Maiyan, I bet even she would give way for the younger gen. Her 2nd row position to me is understandable. I'm not surprised about the members relegated to Under, except maybe for Inoue since I thought they'll keep her until she graduate. I'm still expecting 4th gen as a unit for this single. Let's see what this single has in store for us.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    although i dont like underwhelmed beauty of 4th gen, but i applaud management for giving a controvesial senbatsu. since several single back these guys keep ranting how stable and boring sembatsu is.

i never notice nanase n asuka are management fave. both of them are pushed by fans though and asuka has been in under too. nanase has been management fave probably because hardcore fans and her shy image.
    and maiyan is like yuko oshima. no need push because she already garner her own fans just by standing in 2nd row. if she was pushed, i dont think anyone can rival her at all.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona has been on fire lately. Her position isn’t without merit. She deserves every bit of it.

• Agree Agree x 6
  18. miyuki_xo

miyuki_xo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    with maiyan and erika in 2nd row and 3 members i don't care of and never seen before in center+first row, i couldn't disagree with you.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    it doesn't matter if Maiyan is in the second row. doesn't she also come from there? and ikuchan even in the last row when the group is active. I think Maiyan or other senpai don't really matter where they are. I also thought that I would not be surprised if Maiyan would not take a spot in the single before her announc a graduation. although it is unlikely that management will do this. although Maiyan is not a favorite of management like Nanase, Asuka, and now Yoda, but Maiyanis still one of the most money-earners for management.

• Like Like x 1
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Its funny because these girls have plenty of their own events, interview and contents lately.

why its so hard to appreciating new era should be reformed before its too late ? left and right other idol groups are begging for drastic changes and nogi have balls to do it ( which i even doubt they had it ) and to be fair its something special in positive ways.

sticking to the old guns and not moving on were a stupid things. they were on 2nd row doesnt mean the world ends. they still very popular and have own solo contents than any other new girls they tried to promote. theres nothing wrong to give new girls a chances, they were the futures of this group not these 1st gens.

but well sometimes people just like to stuck in the past, when their girls graduate which likely they also left the group and im lowkeying very glad these kind of fans will left the fandom eventually ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2