1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I wouldn't get my hopes up. This is Japan after all. Creator of Ruroni Kenshin was arrested for having a buttload of CP on his PC and he ended up having to only pay a 200,000 yen fine and apologize. Dude didn't even get his manga cancelled.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Some excerpts from my translation of the 7/18 summary https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/490:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And what a creepily stage-managed announcement it was.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I wonder if management wake up every day and think "I really thought this would have gone away by now"

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

Yes and it will be stupid for them if they have indecent u18 material and bring it up in court

Since many user said if the perpetrator do have that picture AKS will do anything to stop that from going public, I just giving an example of what kind of information deserve to be sealed
    Even if the picture itself never go public, member name in that picture should be public information

However AKS can ask the court to exclude the picture if it irrelevant to the case, this depend in what kind of case AKS make
    I mean if this is Maho assault case, then it is irrelevant to bring the picture as evident to the court
    If AKS in their case for example say "they are ruining our business by forcing members to...", the perpetrator have every right to bring the picture and say "just look at the picture, can you say that they're being forced?"

6. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    AKS has absolutely no case against them, because if AKS had properly handled this situation immediately after the attack, the fans and advertisers would have rallied behind NGT as a show of support for the good girls and it probably would have MADE AKS money. Instead they were stupid. In the end, losses are because of their own incompetence (if I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt - malice if not).

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^There it is!! With the amount of media reports on the case that clearly asked the questions "why didn't aks support her?" and "why have aks let all these issue's escalate to this state", it makes it very difficult for AKS to even attempt to play victim since everything points to their own incompetence in the handling of the case. I honestly don't know how they expect the court to take pity on them looooool

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    I feel I'm making the mistake of going to this thread again, but I'm going to link a relevant TJMY video discussing Japanese media asking the "irrelevant" questions:

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't really see a relevance or rather correlation between this incident and the NGT situation. In the press conference Yuta is talking about, people were emphasising with the woman holding the press conference as she was clearly feeling guilty about something that was out of her control and that she could not have prevented. Furthermore, it was held the same day as the accident happened and she was probably traumatised from having witnessed everything unfold.

I think it would be comparable if Maho had held a press conference on December 8 (or early the next day) and the media made her out to be the guilty party.

People are not angry at the media or saying that the questions they asked AKS / NGT's management in their press conference were irrelevant to the case. They are angry at AKS / NGT's management. And given that reaction (as they had that reaction even before the press conference), mngmt should have been aware of the situation they were in. Everyone wanted to know answers to the questions the media was asking in that specific press conference.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

After the 56th single anmouncemnet make me think again.. did nakai acrually involve in mahohon case or not ??? Can someone please explain to me,because there is only homma hinata in the new senbatsu

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nobody knows which girls are involved in the incident for sure... Hinata is a safe bet though because the former Team NIII girls are considered as the 'dark members' whereas former Team G seems relatively safe. I think Hinata is also the only member left that Maho has spoken positively about recently.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It looks like management has chosen the girl who will keep NGT afloat. A safe choice, but I can't help but feel that Hinata deserves better than NGT.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Well i think nakai rika heraelf have an interesting personality and i dont this she is as what people said. Im just hoping that nakai and hinata will have better future

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think they are doing this just to prevent damage and I would not be surprised if management bring back Rika and Yuka, for the next senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Wasn't there already a basis that fan backlash may occur if Yuka is included in the line up? Like there was this cosmetics or fashion stuff something wherein Yuka was supposed to be one of the endorsers/models but was removed due to public backlash?

Unless things have mellowed down a lot by the next single and Yuka's inclusion won't cause a negative PR for the mother ship, I don't think it will be a wise move to include her.

As for Nakai, I'm not sure what's the public sentiment on her.

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Rikahime might be favored by management but not as much, she has plenty of antis and she's not known to be quiet and compliant. By merits, Hinata is both safe and financially favorable, and if they feel like they can't completely pariah NGT a Mahohon-approved girl is the best choice to not stir the waters. They'd call more attention if they chose Rikahime or Ogiyuka, or no one at all. At least that's the way I see it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Rika has the problem with her boyfriend (ex?) apparently he is friend with the assault group, now I don't trust much on management doing wise moves so...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    AKS owe an impressive gift basket to Yoshimoto for getting the media off their backs

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    And did they confiscate their event passes? These guys are well-deserving of an industry-wide blackball. Nobody should be allowing them to be around idols on any level.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2