1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I currently have around 4000 tickets that I intend to spend for Komi. I'm waiting for the end of the event because I'll receive some more tickets as part of ranking within the 1000~2000 rankings (I'm still aiming to get between 600~1000 but I'd have to go about 400 ranks up), and then I'll spend all at once. I really hope she makes it into Top 16 this time.

• Like Like x 2
  2. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Komi ranked 10th in the Stage48 ranking and no negative votes for her. I’m glad she’s well loved by Stage48 members and I’m not surprised because she has an active thread here.

2016 - 17th
    2017 - 21th
    2018 - 10th

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Just used nearly 6k votes for her in the beat carnival event. I hope she makes top16!! Also I’m so glad she gets another solo event! I wish I could go, she’s been having so many recently, it makes me so excited!

Also I’m planning on starting the Komiharu birthday video project soon so if anyone has any suggestions or wants to submit something you can always pm me!

• Like Like x 1
  5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

When is our girl going to put out a photo book? I've bought 4 this year (Haruu, 2 Acchan, and Shiroma Miru) and loved them all. A photo book from Komiharu would be the icing on the cake. If she gets around to putting out a book, Komi should definitely get the photographer that shot Haruu. He made look absolutely stunning in every photo.:mail:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Welcome to the "Where's Komiharu's photobook??" club. We all waiting.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Since I've bought my first ones in 2019, I'm obviously very late to the party when it comes to the world of AKB photo books. But it's pretty obvious, even to me, that they vary greatly in sexuality. With her cutesy image being what it is, it's difficult to imagine Komiharu exposing a lot of herself, if she ever does put out a collection of photos.

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'd imagine that Komi would have a fashion or make up-based PB like those of Akarin in NMB48. I'd be happy to buy something like that just to admire her supreme beauty. :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Komi has done gravure before and she was pretty invested in getting a gravure deal through AKB48 Beat Carnival (one of their currently active mobile games).

komi gravure 2.jpg komi gravure 1.jpg komi gravure 5.jpg komi gravure 6.jpg komi gravure 7.jpg komi gravure 4.jpg IMG_20180228_005334.jpg IMG_20180228_005338.jpg IMG_20180228_005342.jpg IMG_20180228_005330.jpg komi gravure 3.jpg Screenshot_2018-02-14-13-51-03-1.png 1496354941320.jpg IMG_20180325_151520.jpg IMG_20180325_151524.jpg IMG_20180325_151527.jpg IMG_20180325_151529.jpg

Unfortuately, I can't show you my favourite gravure photo of hers because she sent it in mobame... But, to give you an idea, it's from the same session as the last 4 photos with her jeans unbuttoned and her underwear visible.

That being said, I personally only own Akimoto Sayaka's, Okada Nana's and one of the Renacchi SSK ones (the one where Yuiyui came in first). There's a good deal of gravure and bikini shots, especially in the latter, but there are also some random cute photos of them doing every day stuff, like eating, playing video games, walking around, etc.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    "I NEED A KOMIYAMA HARUKA PHOTOBOOK!!!!!!"
    :asdfgh: :gavel: :explode: :rant: :wall::censored:

#givekomiherdeservepb

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Won yesterday’s Team K theater show and due to Yokochan’s absence, she was the center alongside Naru. She’s probably the best in terms of energy and facial expressions.

I had doubts before when she was appointed as Team K captain but seeing how Team K is right now makes me so proud of Komi. You can see that her co-members love her dearly and they always shower her with praises. She was the one who wrote Hinana’s birthday letter and Hinana broke down to tears because Komi always looks over her and each and every K member.

And I’m so happy she still remembers me even though it’s been a while since I last saw her.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Omg I’m so happy for you!! I’m so glad Team K is doing nicely

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Unfortunately, Komiharu wasn't chosen as a senbatsu member for AKB48 new single..

Why!? It's really frustrating.. She is doing her best as a member of AKB and captain of Team K. I can't understand why she isn't in the eyes of managament...

I wanted to translate the posts Komiharu wrote on her Twitter. As an AKB48 fan I feel very identified with the last one..

First:
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1153254546258292737
    There was the announcement of the senbatsu for 56th single #Sustainable.

Moeka's center! I'm happy that Naruchan and Tomu are included in the senbatsu.

Congratulations! As Team K members's efforts come true, what I can do as a captain is not good enough but I'll do my best.

56thシングル #サステナブル 選抜発表がありましたね
    萌夏ちゃんセンター! なるちゃん・十夢さんとKメンバーの選抜入り嬉しいです

おめでとうございます! チームKのメンバーの努力が叶う様に、キャプテンとして出来る事は力不足で少ないですが、頑張ります

The last one:
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1153274661452447744
    Now that AKB48 is united and moving forward, the feeling that I want to enter in senbatsu is so strong... I'm sorry.

Maybe I shouldn't put into words this thought but I'll say it because it's now.

Someday, I want to release a single even with AKB48!

I want to do my best with "Only fun AKB" in my mind!

I think 48G is important and I have a great desire to enter in 48G.

But for me the place I want to do my best is AKB48, so I want to release a single even with AKB48.

I have always thought it.

I will do my best to increase fun things from now on with AKB members and AKB fans.

今AKB48が団結して前に進んでいる時だからこそ、選抜に入りたい気持ちが凄く強くて…悔しいです
    この想いは言葉にしてはいけ無いことなのかもしれませんが、今だから言います
    いつか、 AKB48でもシングルを出したいです!
    〈楽しいだけがAKB〉を心に、 1つになって頑張りたいです

48Gが大切で、48G選抜に入れる自分になりたい気持ちは凄くあります
    だけど私にとって1番頑張りたい場所は AKB48だから、 AKB48でもシングルを出したい。
    ずっとずっと思ってきました AKBメンバーと、 AKBファンの皆さんと、楽しい事がこれから増える様に頑張ります

Nice words Komi-chan! :cry::cry:

I will try to do everything possible to convey my feelings about how much I love Komiharu and AKB in the handshake next August..

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Is very sad how she is not included in senbatsu again,I really thought this time she could get a senbatsu position, I hope Komi is ok!.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I feel like Komi is becoming more and more like Takamina.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I think knowing that Team K members are in the single and even Moeka is center, she’s happy but there might be this slight disappointment since she also wants to be with them in senbatsu. From now on I’m going to try everything I can for aks to realize that she’s perfect to be in senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wish Komi was as popular in Japan as she seems to be on this forum!!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    komi seems to be more people among female fans because of her fashion and ig,and i don't think female fans go to hs event much
    but i feel that she's more popular lately and she's been treating her fans very well so if there's a ssk next year i can see her climbing up

• Like Like x 1
  19. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    She definitly deserves a spot in senbatsu, she works so hard, performs so well and she really loves the group, she always supports AKB48. I hope her chance will come someday.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I hope her having so many solo events in the AKB Café this year helps as well. I think it's a very intimate way to see one of the girls, more so than a big concert (although I do wish Komi would become so popular that she gets a solo concert) and I hope that makes her grow closer to her local fans. I also hope that this encourages those local fans to spend a bit of money on Sousenkyo, once it happens again (I am hoping for a 2020 one), or on Team K songs for Request Hour.

If Moeka becomes the new center of AKB, then we finally have a real chance at having a well-known Team K face again; I feel like ever since Miyazawa Sae and Oshima Yuko left, Team K has been disregared a little. Team A had Paruru and always the soukantoku (whether it's Yuihan or Mion); Team B had Mayuyuand Yukirin; Team 4 had Naachan; and Team 8 has Yuiyui now. Mako was the center of Team K to me, but she didn't get a chance to center an AKB single. The last time the center was a Team K member was Mae Shika Mukanee in February 2014 :^^;:

And if Team K does well again from now on, then that will hopefully also boost Komi's popularity (as it did with Miichan when she was the captain for T4).

• Like Like x 1