1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

We don't need another 2nd gen threatment, don't we?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    In terms of "why is the captain there if she's not going to be around for long?" I'd say that the new captain will take her place for the single. So my guess is that whoever's in senbatsu isn't the new captain.

• Creative Creative x 2
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my Vejita... again good post, at mind to me ...

although we don´t talking music?

4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    4ki can do it just as well if not better.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I dont buy this theory . I think the highest rank under would probably replace Reika and I dont think she's Captain material haha.
    The nxt captain would probably pick from that 3rd row. (Kuboshi or Umezawa)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in Oricon (with full list that we already know)

"Nogizaka 46 Endo Sakura, first selection · first center 4 quarters three people front Shiraishi Mai is in the second row"

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2140143/full/

7. Irish421

Irish421 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka, Ikuchan, Maiyan, Mizuki
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But this is really my forst time seeing Maiyan on the second row. After watching the last week episode of nogichuu, all I did was saying ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! It a lie right? Its a lie right? I don't believe this Maiyan is on the second row. And then my parents tell to to keep it silent since its pass midnight. Well I'm glad Ashurin is on the first row. I have a prediction that they will promote the fourth gen.. Really I'm really sorry. But still wishing Reika will be the Center on other type. I really wish they will give her some center role just for this 24th single and as a Captain of Nogizaka and as a last performance of her as a member of nogizaka.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

8. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Maiyan was 2nd row in early nogi era (1st - 5th single).

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Now it all makes sense. Best decision for both to rest. Wish both a speedy recovery.

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Question! Why there are many new gens taking break and even hiatus? I never heard the old gen (1st & 2nd) had similar situation. Only Iku and Manatsu did it because of their school, Himetan with her bipolar problem and Kiichan. Even Maiyan which I believe has hectic schedule that make her want to have enough sleep (as mentioned in Koujichuu ep19/20), never taking hiatus. Does the new gen really have weak condition? Or, they just can't adapt the change they have to experience when they joined Nogizaka?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well, not every person can handle the same schedule, stress or workload. Maiyan and Ikuchan are very busy but they found a way to make it work. Whether it's because they have a higher limit or because they know how to manage their energy better, I don't know.

There are also the private lifes. When something happens in private life, it can impact ones working conditions heavily.

Furthermore, besides physical problems, members sometimes deal with mental issues as well. Mental issues can be very crippling, and more often than not, it's difficult to say when someone recovers from that (compared to a sprained foot for example).

There are just too many factors to give a decent answer to your question but overall I don't think the newer gens are weaker. I do think though that the increase in hiatuses we are seeing lately are partly to prevent worse, and I really appreciate the fact that problems are taking seriously by management.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yamazaki Rena also took a few singles off for school back in the day.

Like Seditious I think it's a good thing. Obviously the best thing would be if they were all healthy forever. But I'm happy to see they are being given time off.

It's the same with members not appearing at HS events. Sure, sometimes it's because they're busy on the day. That's probably not the case with Maiyan and other super popular members. That's most likely because they have the most hectic schedules and management don't want to risk them overworking (or should I say over-overworking)

• Like Like x 1
  14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Sagara also did. She joined 2nd gen later than the rest. She was in the 1st gen audition too, presumably failed at passing just like Karin (Still strange they didn't explore this story as much as Karin).

And so Inoue is taking hiatus. That makes sense. I am rioting if she is thrown back to Under after all this time. Maybe this senbatsu is supposed to be 20 person senbatsu?

Btw Inoue often got lots of injuries during concerts. Why is that? Is she physically weak? Seems to happen a lot with her knees

15. NyanNyan's Pet

With all the running and bending down backstage on events, no wonder these girls have issues with their feet & knees. As mentioned above, different workload with different physical limits. And you know they put overwork into a different level. I would like to believe they are being more cautious about member's health condition whether senior or newer members.
    Pretty sure they won't drop Inoue & Momoko to UG if both are healthy enough to participate.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    About Inoue tbh I wouldn't mind having her in UG even if she's healthy. It's time to make space to newer generations (or giving spots to 2nd gen girls) for senbatsu, and spots are limited. She's not one of the most popular 1st gens, not one of the biggest HS seller, and she's been in senbatsu already lot of times.
    It's not like she has to graduate, she'll do it whenever she feels... but at this point, staying as an undergirl should be the best spot for her right now.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    ^ I understand where you're coming from, but I think there are also some candidates beside Inoue that could have been dropped back to UG. For example, I am not sure how Shinuchi has been senbatsu staples most of her entire career by now. Is her radio works that good?

Inoue thrown back to UG would be a slap to the face. She has contributed a lot and did lots of outside works bringing the name Nogizaka higher although not overpraised. In my opinion Waka, Kazumin, and even Captain didn't do much at some point in their career but management still retain them for the values that they bring. Inoue is as prescious as them.

I think this senbatsu could've catered for 20 members Senbatsu. That is still an okay number for a big idol group. Business-wise they shouldn't have just limited the place when some girls can bring them more money on the table

• Like Like x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

Though I doubt they will drop Inoue at this stage of her idol career, if she comes back next single I'd rather see her with UG. Even if they make her center there again I think that's the better option than to bring her back to Senbatsu. Captain will also vacate her spot so there's the opportunity to bring in the younger members. Just like Kanarin, would anyone say she's the better option for Senbatsu than Ranze?

Sounds harsh for Inoue but Nogi is in a transition period. It will happen eventually. Maiyan's 2nd row got quite a reaction. Many pushed back to give way for the 3 4th gen. So why not go all out on future singles?

Btw, I agree about Shinuchi. As much as I like her, sorry to say this but I wish she announce graduation. There are other members which I will not mention. Captain's graduation could be a sign of more to come this year. Idk but I think it's getting lonelier for 1st gen after each passing graduation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I agree too about Shinuchi, she could be a 'drop to undegirls' candidate to me too to make space to others. But, she's more popular than Inoue, her HS are always sol out 30/30 and yeah, her radio work is a plus.

Even Nakada Kana is a semi-popular 1st gen girl who contributed to the rise of Nogizaka, but still, she's mostly an undergirl since a long time. So why for her is ok, but not for Inoue?

You could disagree with me. Of course is "unpopular" saying "it's ok having that member as an undegirl", but then, when you think about girls dropped to staple undergirls that you wanted to see in senbatsu, at least I tried to think about a solution.
    Having Inoue as an undegirl at this point doesn't seem like a big deal.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

No. Nakada should just remain UG. It doesn't make sense bringing her back to Senbatsu. Sorry I shouldn't use Kanarin as a comparison since her HS results aren't that good compared to Inoue who still sold out. It's just that they're both senior members. Time to give way for the younger members who are the ones to carry the group moving forward.