1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    My favorite monent in the MV is Matsumura and her tongue, so sexy :inlove:.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    MV reminds me of Sekai de ichiban kodoku na Lover -- not a story or pure dance MV. lt also reminds me of Keyaki-chan MVs like Futari Saison but without the elaborate dancing.

MV opens and closes on Endo.
    There's heavy emphasis on fukujin -- the back row doesn't get much screen time.

3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I'm going to be very honest here, i'm a bit disappointed with the mv. But then again i have a very high expectation with this mv, so i guess its my fault. I mean, visually i think there's nothing wrong with it, it looks fine (well maybe they could have lower the contrast a bit). And i get the message they trying to say. But it just lack that little thing that made a Nogi MV great.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I really like the song. The violin bits are the best. The choreo looks interesting. Why does it feel like Hori gets a lot of screen time? Why are Matsumura's bits hilarious when the others are sad? LOL Good job Nogizaka :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    How many "senbatsu" members again? I only see like 10 ? the rest extras? :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I wasn't a huge fan of the song but I thought the MV was great and sold me on the song.

I think it's better to think about the theme of the MV rather than the story.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    The theme of the PV fits the music very well. Best parts, Miona always hungry:p, sexy Reika is sad:(, Sayuri and her sexy shooting ahh and of course girls in uniform running against the wind:awesome:

• Like Like x 2
  8. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

yeah i think sakura nailed it...better than combi momo yoda...
    still too much asuka lately....kinda bored...
    sayuringgo stands out in this pv...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Good thing I had low expectation so I guess it fits well with the song?
    Few things though. Call this bias and unfair, but something about Sakura's expression seems static. The other two looks more natural.
    Maiyan's sexiness is classy and she looks so young and beautiful in this one. Sorry Matsumura but why oh why?
    Kaki's part reminds me of Sekainiwa Aishikanai. Mizuki, Girls rule.
    I love Ayame's somewhat psychedelic shot and stare down with the red umbrella. For Kaki, walking against the wind.
    And of course, we have lots of crying girls.:hmm:
    We should just be thankful they somehow manage to give the extra Senbatsu girls split second of screentime :fp:
    Overall, I'll just say it's a good MV for this song.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love it! Thank God the extras doesn't dance. Just stand there as symbol. I need to see the lyrics translation to find more about it.
    And, I agree with @kinglight25 , Mattsun and tongue is nice!:corr:

There are several interesting stuff in this MV. For example, they use 4:3 screen format instead the usual wide 16:9 format. It gives this MV a retro vibe.

They also placed Nogizaka46 name and this single title in the middle near the end of this MV. Cmiiw, this is the only Nogi MV with this style, right? This is good. I can focus and immerse into the MV without having bothered to read something in the beginning.

The dance movement seems like Seishiro work again. I hope they use different choreographer for the next one to keep it fresh.

Screentime is reasonable. Fukujin more third row less. But, I didn't see Ayame enough in this MV. In fact, among three 4th gen, Kakki has the most screentime. But, I like the solo shot for each fukujin members. It is beautiful. My favorite is Mattsun, Asuka in the bathtub, and Zukki running to camera (reminds me of Mina scene in Cheer Up).

The song is good, normal for main title, even though I have to listen to it once more because I don't remember how it sound like, now.:^^;:

Now, waiting patiently for UNDER song and MV!:banana:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think it's a nice MV, actually the best one since a while. There is some enigmatic beauty in how they filmed the girls crying.

It doesn't have a summer feel, but that's not something I care about.

I read a lot of comments saying that they didn't like the song at first, but after seeing the MV this has changed. I never understood this. How does this work? The song didn't change, right? Can someone explain? No critique, I'm just genuinely curious about how others perceive music.

• Like Like x 3
  12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The concept fit very well with the song. Showing how the girls express sadness and depression.

And the girls can pull it. Saku's melancholy is good for a rookies. She is satisfying. While the senpais show they have amount experiences. Maiyan, Captain, Iku, Miona, Asuka.

And Matchun, bang, she is fantastic. She is not hillarious at all. Her expression is uncanny and somehow creepy. Psycopathic.

Their sadness are deeper and more conveying than other teary MV like Harujion ga Sakukoro and Hane no Kioku.

Some scenes remind me to Yonezu Kenzi's Lemon MV. And both MV tell almost same expression.

Each element are good enough but not crafted perfectly compare to epic MV like Sing Out!

Highly doubt it's about budget when they use 250 extrass. It's more because tight schedule may be.

They filmed MV during busy period, concert and members solo activities.

Overall MV just B for me, still I can see this is more relatable than previous single.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

That 3rd row got as much screen time as the extras is pretty sad .

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why is the MV 4:3 aspect ratio???

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    some of the solo shots made me uncomfortable

16. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    well, I thought I wasn't gonna like this based on the LQ version, but after watching the MV the song has grown on me a lot. Also, the MV itself is greay, I love that it is in 4:3, the color palette and the concept. The new center is really bland though, I dont think this 4th gen has the same charisma the 3rd gen had

17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    For me looking at it from the perspective of someone who makes movies for a living, its because people will have more interest when there's a visual component compare to just pure audio. A visual representation can actually help someone to interpret a song more easily than just listening to the audio. A video can also change the perspective of someone when enjoying a song. For instance, a song that sounded like a happy/uplifting song at first listen. But has a somewhat sad music video, people will interpret it as a sad song because the visual element is more prominent than the audio. And its not just music video either, just by having a lyrics video or even by listening to a song while reading the lyrics can dramatically change how someone enjoy a piece of music. because by having that extra element, whether that its a music video or just reading the lyrics, we have more stuff to think about, to enjoy and to apprecieate about that song.

Its honestly a bit hard to explain why a music video can change what people think about a song through just writing, because its actually very complicated and it different for everyone. But at least i tried. Maybe i can have more to say about this if i have the time to make a complete write up and not typing on my phone in the canteen of my campus

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I'd rather have something like this MV than a story that has almost nothing to do with the song itself~ For me, personally, the song is very beautiful. The music fits the title message and so do the pictures in the MV. It's easy to think of a story for every character (poor Miona crying and eating or the storm in the gym). I love that!
    ... but please, more screentime for third row :glare:

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I actually like that the MV has a visual reflection the song's deeper meanings. It's quite moving.

I do agree that the screentime for some of the members is near non-existent even though they are meant to be the "senbatsu".

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for your reply. This does make sense, and it's something I thought of myself. But I have seen some people going from "this song sucks asdasdasd" to "amazing, wonderful, best song ever" (slightly exaggerated, but you understand the gist) just because of the MV, which seems odd to me. I agree a MV can improve the experience, but not completely turn it around.