1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Is Yukirin the oldest ever to be part of AKB48 while still being an active member (not graduated)...?

5. XuZe

XuZe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I doubt so? Kojima was 29 and active in AKB.

6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  7. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    That video made my whole week! :lol:
    For some reason I just can't get any of it out of my head... especially the infectious giggle of the person recording it!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I know she's SKE, but Matsumura Kaori was also 29 when she graduated. She is the oldest AKB48 member at the moment though, but Oya Shizuka is only a few months younger (also born in 91).

9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    28, and somehow growing prettier every year.

• Agree Agree x 8
  10. Yunsua

Yunsua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  12. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

EA8i41vU0AAS-uK.jpg EA8qNP0U8AAeTiw (1).jpg EA8tPvCUwAAljMs.jpg EA8ulGWU8AAhE6u.jpg EA8wJ1PUwAENR3X.jpg EA8oK_RUwAANCcj.jpg EA8dSzuUcAAglZG.jpg EA8dSztU8AAhSBC.jpg EA8ceDoUwAAs3gq.jpg EA8ndR8U4AAayth.jpg
    i really hope she's staying until 30.
    attending her HS is one of my "life bucketlist".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bunnycrown

Bunnycrown Kenkyuusei

hey everyone I’m new here and would appreciate any type of help!

I’m going to be in Japan for 2 weeks during Yukirin’s solo concert (oct 31 & nov 1). I was wondering if it is possible for me to buy tickets already or at the venue? Or how do you purchase tickets in general? And if there’s any other event that she would take part in. Any help would be great because she’s my oshimen and I really do hope to see her live whether it be her solo concert, theater performance, or handshake event. Thank you in advanced!

14. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well, the registration at Ticket Center seems to be over. I am not sure if there will be another round for non-mobile members?

I’d recommend looking if HS schedules fit yours?

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    There might be someone selling douhan ticket on ticket exchange website. But mostly in Japanese.
    Need one?

I haven't check the ticket center, is the general public window already over?

16. Bunnycrown

Bunnycrown Kenkyuusei

So far there isn’t any announcer during my trip, but I’ll be looking out for one!

Would that work because I’ve read that it is not possible to resell tickets because they might check ID? I’m looking for two tickets if possible. If not one is good. And yes sadly the general public reservations have been closed

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2019
  17. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Nationals might save the day!

Truth be told, as awesome as going to oshimen’s solo concert is, having her hand in yours (while not being salty) is even better. (And not-so-slightly addictive.:D)

18. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Ticket center application is already closed and cancel-machi have also been drawn. Don't know if it will reopen for ippan, but i wouldn't count on it.

However (I'm torping my own chances here *sigh*) you can still apply via Watanabe Enterntainment https://wepremium.jp/ticket/detail.php?ticket_id=1332
    Creating an account there is a bit bogus and, if you want to apply for tickets, not free.

Edit (10082019): That said, ippan at the Ticket Center opened up
    https://ticket.akb48-group.com/home/detail_live_concert.php?live=C191031190001
    https://ticket.akb48-group.com/home/detail_live_concert.php?live=C191101190001

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  19. Bunnycrown

Bunnycrown Kenkyuusei

thank you so much for your help!
    i registered and completed making my account to AKB48 service, but i'm lost in how to purchase the tickets. is it possible for you to be able to explain the process for me?

20. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    I assume that you use the domestic Japanese version, so here is a short walkthrough:

1. select the performance you want to attend.
    2. select the method you want to apply with (fan club, eizo warehouse...). In this case the only method available is ippan, so click on the blue "一般枠" button.
    3. next it to tells you about the Terms-of-service. They're partially important because they contain pamyent and ticket pickup information. I would encourage you to at least put in into google translate. If you still want to apply click on the blue "お申込み手続きに進" button
    4. next page asks you for how many tickets you want to apply for (枚数 field) and if you want to also apply for cancel-machi. Cancel-machi is a further lottery round that you can take part in if you lost. It always happens when winners from the previous round didn't pay for their tickets. "希望する" says you'd want to have a second chance, the other one says you don't want. "次へ" brings you to the next page.
    5. They now ask you to verify your personal information. This info will be used to verify your identity at the venue, so make sure that it is correct. Again "次へ" brings you to the next page.
    6. Here you specify your payment and pickup preferences. Please make sure that you know about the deadlines if you decide to not pay via credit card. "次へ"
    7. Next is a summary screen. Acknowledge the TOS in the three checkboxes at the bottom. If you decided to use conbini payment the blue button will now transmit your application. If you chose credit card payment it will then ask you for your card information.
    8. Fill in the fields asking for your card number... and click your way through the following dialogs. Blue button always takes you to the next page, grey to the previous.