1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SKE48 Musubi no Ichiban (SKE48 むすびのイチバン!) (2017/04/24 - 2019/03/26)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by kuroi no hoshizora, Apr 25, 2017.

1. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Man I was really late finding this show, but by god is it incredible. I just randomly stumbled upon Episode #89 and it was the best content I've seen in years.

This is my first comment on stage 48 for years because it was just too good of a show. This is Ebi sho! tier level.

Is there a google sheet somewhere with a section for this show? Similar to the masterlist or Nogi ones.. I realize that most of the episodes aren't subbed though.

2. kaleidx

kaleidx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suenagaoka
    Wow, such praise!
    I agree, it's a great show from what I have seen but if you set the bar at that EP you might be a little disappointed. :^^;:
    But yeah, 'most aren't subbed' is an understatement. I usually just do ones with members I like. You can take a look at my collection of subs, which I think is all of the ones that are done for this show except like 1 or 2 every early ones:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yTu2fmyXRD2tEE3sAgeAo3gIuXbxsDjD

3. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Hehe yeah I'm probably setting the bar really highly for myself by basing my view of the show on that episode. Thanks for the link btw I'll be sure to check them all out!
    Yeah the only other sub file I found was ep#11 by GoodEnough Subs I think. I think I wanna try watching the whole series subbed and unsubbed and see how it goes ^^

4. Axtares

Axtares Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1