1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It was the same at MGMA and LIIV. To put it simple, it is b/c they are IZ*ONE.

2. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=025&aid=0002930526

In this news, they're mentioning the police have found evidence of vote manipulation in Produce 101 X as well as previous seasons. I don't know how all of this will turn out but if Izone is found guilty personally they should reveal the real rankings and kick out members that have been found to have gained unfair debut. Or an early disbandment sounds good.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  4. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I can't believe I just read that. How do you even dare blaming the girls for something that's clearly MNet's fault?
    They are really popular and even if the votes were rigged, it doesn't matter now. Disbanding them early will cause a lot of fans to riot and make those innocent girls suffer from the mistakes of others.
    They deserve all the things they archived up until now and they deserve to stay together as a group for the time that was promised.
    Sure, it may be unfair to some girls who could've debuted as IZ*One instead, but tbh? A lot of them already debuted in their own groups or are about to debut/doing great in AKBgroup. There's really nothing to be salty about here.
    If you don't like it, you should just stop watching Produce series imho.

(However, I do agree that MNet should share the real vote counts just to clarify. They need to apologize publicly for rigging the votes.)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

IZ*ONE definitely had a good presence at KCon. Based on demand for tickets to their events I'd say they were the most popular of the female artists there. I do agree that their performance felt short even if they didn't perform fewer songs but the concert was great. I wrote about my experience here.

6. rozy sebelas

rozy sebelas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    i don't think sharing the real vote is a good idea since it will give the member who's not actually in the ranking alot of hate & will affect that member performance and how she feel's to be in the group, they might blame themself when it's not actually their fault.
    it's a shitty sutiation honestly

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    It was just entirely wrong to rig the vote count all along. If they really need to do it for whatever stupid reason, they should've done it less obviously.
    As it is now, it can only cause harm one way or the other.
    But I still think it wouldn't be wrong to reveal it. Even if that would mean just going ahead and telling everyone they used the same multiplicator for all the vote counts so it looks like more people participated in the ranking. That would be the easiest and best solution and at this point, I really wouldn't care tbh. At least the girls wouldn't be affected as much

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    CD covers for Vampire

Type A
    Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.39.32.jpg

Type B
    Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.39.39.jpg

WIZ*ONE
    Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.39.44.jpg

WIZ*ONE Individual Versions
    Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.39.50.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.00.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.06.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.16.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.21.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.27.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.35.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.40.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.44.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.48.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.52.jpg Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.40.56.jpg

WIZ*ONE 13-CD Individual Box (this is the outside of the box, the CDs inside will have the WIZ*ONE Individual Versions + the WIZ*ONE edition)
    Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.41.04.jpg

Sorry for low quality but the quality is really poor on the official website https://www.izone-official.com/news/62

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    <preorder button click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click>

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You can buy the WIZ*ONE versions on CDJapan (and buyee) as well, and they are technically the cheapest (¥1000 + tax VS ¥1600 + tax for either A or B) but keep in mind that you have to buy proxy fees for those as they are technically only available in Japan.

On another note, I really hope they will re-open the official fanclub again at some point :( It would be a real shame if you could only sign up for it during that first recruitment. I didn't have the money back then and I guess I don't really have it now either but it would really be worth it to me.

11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I,I, IZONE !

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Subs are up too

(sidenote: Sakura's Korean fluency :eek:. I'm going to have tfw Sakura and Juri would just converse in Korean when they meet)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If the real results are ever coming I hope they come out after 2021/disbandment. I do think it's fair for the fans and people who vote to know the real results, but revealing it now will only create wars between the IZONE fandom itself and the rest

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

what i wanna see is what the police gonna do if the 'real' votes was 9jpn:3kor ratio or all japan girls for the debut lineup? 'all ppl knew how hardcore japanese fans supporting their osshi, izone is a kpop gg consist of 'all japanese girls' members, look plausible[hehe], you guys think knetz will clapping hands if that's happen? as stated by cj (for x1, i think same goes for izone) that the debut lineup won't changed, and i doubt if all people suddenly leave them, rigged or not, all of those fans are existed because of these 12 girls are existed as izone, for me, i'll continue to support them as usual, not a big deal, but the real deal are they might got another banned petition by knetz again, and they'll lose tv appearance chance ( currently or in futures )and others if the knetz win:fp:

so the last thing i expected from all the commotion is the police will rigged their own investigation results:rofl:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64478393?from=search&seid=13146539183364327256
    please share the izone 007 cut full links here later, with subs is much better, all of them funny as always , i need to see kwangbae

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Based on those covers, I think Sakura center is confirmed.

As for the vote manipulation thing, I really hope it was just inflating the numbers to make it look like more votes rather than changing the actual ranking order and getting some members into the group who shouldn't be there. However, revealing that at this point wouldn't help anything. Let's say they actually changed the group lineup to make it align with the actual voting right now. The new members would get so much hate, the old members would be traumatized, and it would just ruin the group. Maybe reveal it after the group already disbands and at least offer some kind of one shot unit to the girls who were really supposed to be in the group? I don't know, but again, I really hope it was just inflating the numbers and not changing the order.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I hadn't paid attention to that but I think you're right! I would like to see Hitomi centre a song 'cause, in my opinion, she bloomed a lot during the Violeta era and I loved seeing her in the centre position for at least part of the song, so I think she could really pull it off. A Chaewon-Hitomi Wcenter would be really nice :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

All I can say is that at KConNYC, they destroyed. It was so fun watching them and the crowd was feeling them in full.

17. Bingo

Bingo Member

• Like Like x 3
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

You must be childish to think this idea is practical.

Isn't this kinda a case of "undue enrichment", like the case where banker mistakenly transferred someone's money into your account? In this case, you agree that the money should be withdrawn from your account to transfer to its rightful owner, right? But, as I has mentioned, it's impractical to replace members at this point. This case is more complicated with many factors involved.

Mnet's fault? Why haven't you ever questioned if trainees' agencies involved?

They are doing great? Who? Juri's group sold 4,500 copies in its first week and possibly the sale will be closed between 15,00 - 20,000 copies. Not bad but definitely not comparable to IZ*One. Besides, IZ*One's popularity will likely open more opportunities for her solo gigs. Even Shiroma Miru will not hesitate to put NMB on hold to join the like of IZ*One. Kaeun even got her re-debut plan canceled and signed to a small acting agency.

Why is it voters' fault that the show rigged? They heavily invested psychologically and financially to the show. The vote manipulation is a fraud, a crime. That's why the police is investigating the case.

Did you forget the epic tweet revealed half of the final line-up before the last episode aired? On August 28, few days before the last episode aired, someone tweeted he/she had Seoul > Tokyo flight info of Korean contestants of Produce 48 and listed 6 names as following, Ahn Yujin, Lee Chaeyeon, Kwon Eunbi, Kang Hyewon, Kim Minju and Jo Yuri. We can conclude that, at least these 6 were fixed before the vote was closed.

The vote in other episodes might be manipulated too. So, it will be impossible to tell who were victims that would make the final cut without manipulation and redeem to them.

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I mean, 2/3 of the finalists were going to get into the group, so it’s not unreasonable that they could have guessed half of them and made up that story. People were posting their guesses and claiming they had inside info the entire show. If it had been the full lineup that would be more suspicious. A couple on that list were probably shoe ins already. Also, even if mnet wanted those girls, it doesn’t mean they didn’t get in legitimately on votes.

20. welp

welp Next Girls

Kkuchaen interview in Non-no magazine
    You must have forgotten that Jo Yuri never ranked in top 12 but in the final episode, Lee Chaeyeon's ranking was inconsistent and her final ranking was 12, on the cliff of being eliminated. Jang Wonyoung was a safe choice to put in line-up prediction but her name was skipped. This name list seemed fairly random and the tweeter did not mention why these girls would go to Japan, did not even say they would go to Japan together. You might not think it told the debutante line-up until it turned out completely matching.

Besides, the person tweeting only meant to sell flight info and nothing but flight info was tweeted on that account. It's highly unlikely that suddenly the person attempted to be Produce 48 prophet and his/her first ever attempt turned out miraculously correct.