1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamauchi Suzuran (Ranran) / AKB48 9th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    the finalists of the first AKB48 group singing competition will hold a concert at the Toyosu PIT on march 25. the concert will be recorded and broadcast on TBS channel 1 in april. the participants are: Nojima Kano, Yahagi Moeka, Okada Nana, Yamasaki Amiru, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yokoyama Yui (8), Yano Honoka, Sakamoto Erena, and Oda Erina. congratulations to all the finalists!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Suzuran is on the cover of the September 2019 issue of CAR Top magazine:

NEOBK-2382863.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  9. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More from Entame Next

"Yokoyama Yui, Shimazaki Haruka, Nagao Mariya, Oba Mina, Shimada Haruka ... The strength of each character is AKB48 9th generation, which is said to be the best ever. In that golden generation, Suzuran Yamauchi, who moved to SKE48 and worked as a lone wolf at that time without much interaction with others. However, it was at the same time that she changed her way of life as an idol. What is 9th generation for her? We will send her interview with the gravure cut published in the January issue of “Monthly Entertainment”.
    [about the gravure]
    “It was the first time in seven years, but when I first took the cut, I thought,“ This is already okay. ”I have been doing this job for 10 years and I know how to take it. I enjoyed the scene and never forget to excite herself.Since she created such an atmosphere, I think I could have taken something without a lie.After a long reunion, I also felt growth as a human being I would be happy if both the fans and the fans were pleased. ”

“ I was embarrassed to show myself for the first time in seven years, but it was very comfortable that my rhythm and shutter rhythm matched. It is. from the comfort, the desire to do this now felt that the Wakiokoru in nature. "ah, do I is there compatibility" had heard the shutter sound while I think "(Yamauchi)

ce2ac2e988e04e9fe386c38889a0fbab.jpeg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3251/1/

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Ranran :ome:

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in EntameNext

"--Last time, I wrote how Suzuran Yamauchi suffered in Nagoya and how she got out of it, but now the contents of her head are completely occupied by SKE48. In this interview, I talked about other themes, but the topic naturally moved to SKE48. Juniors live in my head.

Yamauchi: What I'm interested in now is the growth of juniors. Which points are growing and which are not reaching. If you think something good is good, I want to be someone who can show on my back before graduation because my team S is a young team. ”

--The average age of Team S is 18.5 years . There are 8 active junior and senior high school students. The oldest is Yamauchi, who will be 25 years old on December 8th. It is natural that awareness has emerged. Even after the performance is over, there is a fever in the review meeting.

Yamauchi "First of all, I try to listen to everyone's opinions. I don't want to just push my own opinions, so I think that my role is to add when some of the members' opinions come out. It's usually MC, because it ’s the next time someone speaks, maybe I should n’t come forward, or I ’ve been told earlier what I was trying to talk about. MC is a lot of trouble for children, and what I think is that everyone is good at seeing people around, but they are not good at pushing their existence forward. I often talk about “Theatrical performances are a good place to try new things, so it ’s better to go crazy.” Singing and dancing I think everyone is made, and the other is how the challenges of today's team S

Yamauchi: “I have myself now, thanks to AKB48, and also thanks to SKE48. I want to use my time to give back in the future. SKE48 has celebrated its 11th anniversary. I wanted to do a job for SKE48, and if it was a golf-related program, I could become an advertising tower. “

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3190

• Like Like x 1
  13. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I'm surprised Suzu has stuck around this long, tbh. She could get a job commentating Japanese Golf tomorrow if she wanted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    apparantly ranran has been immortalised at (Tokyo?) Small World

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Suzuran is paired with a Japanese golf YouTuber called Namiki in a challenge from TV Asahi against TV sportscaster Inamura Ami and model/talento Takayanagi Manami:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another golf challenge video:

• Like Like x 3
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Next part of the golf challenge:

• Like Like x 1
  20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    when they are wearing their masks Suzuran and het partner look like they could be sisters :) (and they are very yellow, so yellow you would expect Lemon-chan to pop up any minute :) )
    I now almost nothing about golf, but doesn't being tall give you some advantage when driving? I noticed Ranran's partner never get's as far as the others when teeing off